Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone not enjoying this love island season? I am so bored and usually love watching it. 😭

Reactions: 4
Is anyone not enjoying this love island season? I am so bored and usually love watching it. 😭
It’s a chore- I have to watch it but it’s the worst one yet! No wonder they’re wrapping it up early, dullllll.... should have stuck to once a year but got greedy and put loads of duds in there!

Reactions: 5
I think new boy will pick first and go with Demi so Luke M will couple up with Shaughna and Natalia goes home
This is what I'm hoping for! But I think shaunagh wil go, Jamie wil pick Natalia

Reactions: 2
I think the new boy will go first and pick demi (as urged by producers) to keep Shaughna in as Luke M will pick her. S has most social media followers gained from this series
I think you might be right but I really hope not! It would be so obviously staged and set up wouldn’t it, Jamie can surely see that Demi is interested in Luke M and not him! But I agree they’d want to keep Shaughna in as part of their overall plan!

I think new boy will pick first and go with Demi so Luke M will couple up with Shaughna and Natalia goes home
i hope so, shes so fake, i don't think she likes him at all was just saying it so he will pick her

Reactions: 3
Same here. Each series I say I won't watch but usually get sucked in despite myself. This one though I've missed loads. I think a problem is the men - they haven't had a dominant interesting male, not saying they have to be nice but we needed more of a baddie. Mike is sort of it but too dull. Also no cheeky ones with more of a dad bod like Jack Fincham. The women have all been far more good value. There is no alpha male.

I’m so sick of Shaughna. As soon as she seen the headline that she could win with Luke M she caught the feels.
She didn’t even know the boys age 🙄

Hated her at the beginning, but now I like Siamese (tried to spell it three times and auto correct won’t have it. So it stays)
She’s direct, seems to be in for the right reasons.
the rest meh.
I feel like Mike, Paige and shaughna are playing a game. Totally in cahoots. They’ve probably cooked up the Luke M thing together (with the producers 🙄)

Shaughna should go. If the guys pick who they genuinely have a better connection with then it’s her that will be left. Luke M does not!!!!! have a better connection with Shaughna than Demi, it’s 100% obvious. Shaughna has already told Jamie she doesn’t not like him therefore it would be silly to not pick Natalia to see if there is really anything there. Feel like the producers will try to keep her though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly turning into the ‘woe-is-me-Shaughna-show’.

Reactions: 3
Nooo I don’t want to wait til tomorrow night to find out who Luke M picks!!
I really want him to pick Demi, had enough of Shaughna now and I don’t believe S really likes Luke M anyway, he’s just convenient.
Also Natalia (aka plank of wood) clearly has no interest whatsoever in Jamie, he’s just a route to the final week for her! Never seen a girl with so little personality before!
Natalia is such a beg isn’t she. Siannesse sees right through shaugha I think. I can’t wait for this series to be over so I can stop typing their stupid long names 🤪 I got the feeling last night Luke m doesn’t really like Sh

I’m so sick of Shaughna. As soon as she seen the headline that she could win with Luke M she caught the feels.
She didn’t even know the boys age 🙄

Hated her at the beginning, but now I like Siamese (tried to spell it three times and auto correct won’t have it. So it stays)
She’s direct, seems to be in for the right reasons.
the rest meh.
I feel like Mike, Paige and shaughna are playing a game. Totally in cahoots. They’ve probably cooked up the Luke M thing together (with the producers 🙄)
I didn’t like S at the start but I loveeee her now. Did anyone hear Luke t when Demi and Luke were having a chat and to get away he goes “I fancy a snog now we’re friends again😂😂 about siannesse I want these two to win Paige has done my head in this week I don’t feel like she deserves fin

Reactions: 6
I don't know how it's even a decision let alone a hard one. It's obvious he's got a connection with demi and not shaugna

Reactions: 1
Shaugna had some good one liners, but she was pretty toxic too. Will be interesting to see the thaw in the villa now she's gone.

Shaughna didn't give her 'crush' Luke a second glance once she was out of the villa
Thats so true, she clearly was just doing what Mike did with Jess. She would have been better off going with the new guy. At least then we might have got rid of Natalia

Did Luke M just say that he just couldn't see it (with him and Shaughna) lol if so even he was confused about her so called feelings

Reactions: 6
Shaugna had some good one liners, but she was pretty toxic too. Will be interesting to see the thaw in the villa now she's gone.
Got to say, the atmosphere in the bedroom (when they all woke up the morning after the recoupling) seemed really nice and chilled - so glad Shaughna has gone!

That challenge was so funny 🤣 and showed a lot about how the couples work together I think! I am living for Luke M and Demi, I want them to win now, or failing that Luke T and Siannese!

Last edited:
I'm glad she went. I'm not sure about Demi and Luke though. It might look like there's chemistry but I think she's generally just really easy to get along with 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1