Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my! I love both of the Luke’s and Demi and Sians knees!! They’re all my winners this season!

I’m soooo pleased with that dumping!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So while I'm so elated to see Demi and Luke M together, I know it's manufactured and I kind of feel like he's not as physically attracted to her as he was Natalia. And it's crazy because Demi is bringing out the best of his personality but why do I feel like he wants unavailable girls with no chat that he has to chase? Ugh.

Happy with that dumping honestly.

So while I'm so elated to see Demi and Luke M together, I know it's manufactured and I kind of feel like he's not as physically attracted to her as he was Natalia. And it's crazy because Demi is bringing out the best of his personality but why do I feel like he wants unavailable girls with no chat that he has to chase? Ugh.

I know what you mean but I love them both individually and hope they work! I love how he actually asked about what she studied and what her goals are. Was like a normal date conversation and he showed he was interested in something other that the norm!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know what you mean but I love them both individually and hope they work! I love how he actually asked about what she studied and what her goals are. Was like a normal date conversation and he showed he was interested in something other that the norm!
He really did. And the jokes about her digging her garden were hilarious and they really do flow. It brought out the best in his humor that's for sure. I really hope it keeps going. I like how they talked about relationships as well and that they both seem to be serious when they are and not fickle.

Me too I’m bored of nas although I think he is the only one who will be missed. Who the duck is voting for mike!!!!!!!
also yeah you can tell Luke doesn’t fancy Demi but he loves her personality and she is a grower I wasnt keen when she first came in!
Also shaungna will feel pressured to like this new guy I bet he’s been hand picked as her ideal man I hope so for her sake

Reactions: 4
Glad Rebecca has gone.
She came in wanting to be this seasons Maura but she couldn't keep up with it so turned out to be boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad Rebecca has gone.
She came in wanting to be this seasons Maura but she couldn't keep up with it so turned out to be boring as duck.
glad she’s gone as well but cant believe she’s only 20!! I thought she was at least 26/27

Think Luke M and Demi make a lovely couple but agree with everyone else, I dont think he’s as physically attracted to her yet BUT I think he’ll fancy more the more he gets to know her 🤞🏽
She seems to bring out his fun side like when he’s with Fin and Luke T

Loved seeing Natalias face when she realised Luke had moved on.....serves her right for using our Luke!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Glad to see the back of Rebecca, can definitely see why she’s single the way she talks to boys!

• Heart
How quick was Natalia to back track on Luke M? Hun, you basically told him you wasn’t interested but the door is now open?! 😂 Siannise saw right through her and I love her even more for that!

Reactions: 11
How quick was Natalia to back track on Luke M? Hun, you basically told him you wasn’t interested but the door is now open?! 😂 Siannise saw right through her and I love her even more for that!
Natalia is dull as dishwater. Byeeeee hun! Noticed her limping onto shaungna the only other lone girl in there! She’s not got enough about her to stay in I’m afraid.

Reactions: 5
Luke M will become more attractive to Natalia now that he's with Demi. I really hope that new guy doesn't pick Natalia for a date and then goes on to pick her instead of Shaughna.

She said there was no sexual attraction, but she wasn’t actually shutting it down!! So transparent 🤣

Luke M will become more attractive to Natalia now that he's with Demi. I really hope that new guy doesn't pick Natalia for a date and then goes on to pick her instead of Shaughna.
If it’s taking turns it’s boys to pick
She said there was no sexual attraction, but she wasn’t actually shutting it down!! So transparent 🤣
shes a gonner! Also she will be all over any new boys coming in like a cheap suit!

When Natalia was saying she said it wasn't over or that there was still hope, Siannese's face I swear. She was like " ohh" with a blank stare. Priceless.

The Luke M and Demi thing: if she doesn't grow on him physically, then the only other good option besides sending someone else in for him is Molly if she goes off Callum soon. She was his first choice after all and she's got good humor and is very sweet to boot, so... that could be.

I just feel mindblown about Demi. What's with guys not feeling sexual attraction to her. She's absolutely gorgeous and she's very fit but not a size 2 and I think her body type is the best out of all of them. I'm not understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Once you’ve got the ick there’s no coming back from that, it’s the point of no return. Natalie’s a fool for pretending otherwise.

Reactions: 1
Rebecca is only 21?! Wow I look younger than her and I’m 41 this year, but unfortunately I don’t have her cracking figure ..sigh*

Reactions: 2
When Natalia was saying she said it wasn't over or that there was still hope, Siannese's face I swear. She was like " ohh" with a blank stare. Priceless.

The Luke M and Demi thing: if she doesn't grow on him physically, then the only other good option besides sending someone else in for him is Molly if she goes off Callum soon. She was his first choice after all and she's got good humor and is very sweet to boot, so... that could be.

I just feel mindblown about Demi. What's with guys not feeling sexual attraction to her. She's absolutely gorgeous and she's very fit but not a size 2 and I think her body type is the best out of all of them. I'm not understanding.
The sad thing is Demi and shaungna are the biggest in there and they can’t be above a size 12. Can see that shaungna has put weight on though ( no hate just an observation )... they’re always nibbling late at night!

Reactions: 2
Saw a comment on the love island ig page that said Luke M looks like Alfie Deyes 🤦 not even in a different universe would that be true. The comparison to Connor maybe

• Wow
  • Sick