Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't show the Paige/Finn stuff on the first look. Do see Shaughna 'fancying' Luke M though. Shaughna has been refreshingly vocal about acknowledging it's a game BUT I'm not having that. Clearly she's twigged from the votes that he's popular and she's trying to nab her place in the final.

I don't believe any of them go on there for love anyways it's just a bonus if they find it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for tonight’s show - love it when they start to find out what the public really thinks of them! And also what they secretly think of each other! 🤣 Always get a few dramas afterwards . . .
PS I definitely think it’s too convenient that Shaughna now decides she fancies Luke M!

Reactions: 6
If the spoiler is true about Finn & Paige I wonder if they've done it because they didn't expect the public to like Paige being Lewis capaldis ex & all. I feel sorry for Luke M he's coming across as a lovely person as well as being good looking. He seems like he's got a good personality as well. I don't know why demi would pick the new guy over him anyways, I thought his chat was vile 😂

Reactions: 5
Seen an article that tonight during the challenge Paige finds out Finns head turned in casa amor & she's angry at him. When did his head turn? I must have missed that!
I’m very confused by this 😳😳 I’ve seen the same article and I can’t remover him doing it either

Have you seen who's written the article? 🤦🏻‍♀️
90% of what they write is absolute bullshit.
They'd have twisted it someway but it is a good drama starter, albeit utterly bull.

Reactions: 2
They didn't show the Paige/Finn stuff on the first look. Do see Shaughna 'fancying' Luke M though. Shaughna has been refreshingly vocal about acknowledging it's a game BUT I'm not having that. Clearly she's twigged from the votes that he's popular and she's trying to nab her place in the final.
On the Preview in the game it says that the public are saying on Twitter shaugnha and Luke to couple up and win now like amber and Greg last year and I wonder if she says she likes him before or after the challenge 🙄

Reactions: 4
On the Preview in the game it says that the public are saying on Twitter shaugnha and Luke to couple up and win now like amber and Greg last year and I wonder if she says she likes him before or after the challenge 🙄
Oh Chriiiist. Please don't let this happen. I wouldn't be more upset with a coupling than if Shaughna and Luke M were together. It's so bizarre to me and I don't see them in ANY way romantically. The first look just made me more upset. Surely they won't shoehorn this. Surely?

Reactions: 3
I'm with mike for once lol. Jamie pulling Callum is weird. There's nothing to talk about 😂

I think Jamie got himself in the villa by saying he'd have it out with Callum and is now cringing having to deliver it. It has bot all to do with him.

Shaughna is being awful tonight. Got too big for her boots as she thinks she is loved. I used to really like her too.

Exactly lol I'm 28 I'm going to tell him off 😂 duck off

I don't get why they choose ched and Jess to go on a date. We hardly see them anyways and they know about 20 words between each other. They have the personality of a dead seagul.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why? I'd be angry if I'd heard my boyfriends head turned & I'm sat surrounded by people who knew. Even though it didn't happen. She's no reason to believe it didn't either
They get really touchy in there and they’re only fed information that’s been designed for them for added dramas! Paige will kick off but ultimatly it’s just a blip for views tomorrow nights. Same with the molly and Callumthing- nothing to talk about! 🙄

siannise is daft if she didn’t think boys talk about what went on in hideaways- take it with a pinch of salt girl your being filmed 24-7 the whole world knows you were probs naked.

also agree that shaungna is annoying - convinent she likes luke M now the final is close and he’s popular 😤🤷🏼‍♀️.......

feel like this episode was boring even the articles have been carefully placed out. Can’t wait for the final now tbh it’s had its peak at casa amor give them their boohoo contracts now

I was just about to ask when did Finns head turn lol as I thought I missed it. The only time he seemed vaguely interested was when he had to suck on one of the girls toes

Reactions: 1
Why? I'd be angry if I'd heard my boyfriends head turned & I'm sat surrounded by people who knew. Even though it didn't happen. She's no reason to believe it didn't either
But believing the head line over what fin is telling her?? And she has the three girls in there to ask as well as the boys. Everyone knows not to believe what we read in the papers 🙄🙄 there’s only so far she can keep pushing fin before he gets fed up

sianesse- totally over reacting. What he said wasn’t even bad and wouldn’t you expect two people to be naked in the hideaway😂😂 stop being a prude lads talk girls talk

shaungha I like this side of her strangely 😂but she totally contradicted herself at the beginning still going on about Callum and then telling Jamie it’s old news. Clearly not when talking about it two seconds before. Does anyone think Luke is going to go there. when she tells him her feelings do you think he’s just going to think she’s doing it for the win after what was said in the challenge 😒why do I care so much about this program 😂😂

Reactions: 2