Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seasons 1 and 2 were absolutely wild.... literally used to jump from bed to bed showing them shaggin, feet out the bottom. Then everyone got fame hungry... after Zara lost her “miss GB” title for shagging Alex I think ppl were more wary! Also 2017 they all smoked and it was the gossip areA where ppl moaned and slagged ppl off....amazing..... but they got complaints saying it promoted smoking 😤 so now they have to go out 1 by 1 with a chaperone so you don’t miss any conversations they may have. Even ex on the beach isn’t as good, that used to be absolutely filthy. It’s just times change, now if they look like they’re getting close a producer will swoop in, ask them if they’re sure etc offer contraception advice, make sure it’s consented, and offer councilling after. No wonder they’re put off. I know this as my bf did security for them 2 years ago they’re all prepped
So much on how to act. Notice the boys don’t really feel up / grope at all as it could be taken the wrong way and obviously it’s all so intensely filmed. And how sherif got kicked of for accidentally licking molly may on the fanny it’s a joke. We don’t see all the times the crew go in. They go in about several times a day to tell them what to do, what conversations to have with who in what groups. You don’t see dinner or tea times cus usually the producers are in there . Sooooo fake now!
Haha - know it's just a typo but the idea of Sherif accidentally licking Molly Mae's fanny made me really laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg hahahahahaha I obviusly meant KICKING guys i apologise 😂
It wasn't that he kicked Molly, that he got kicked out it was some of the comments he made around the villa, for which he already had 2 warnings a and it was the comment he made about a bleep punch(basically gang rape) after he accidentally kicked Molly which got him kicked out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It wasn't that he kicked Molly, that he got kicked out it was some of the comments he made around the villa, for which he already had 2 warnings a and it was the comment he made about a bleep punch(basically gang rape) after he accidentally kicked Molly which got him kicked out.
Ahhh I see! I don’t know why they didn’t just make a statement about it at the time. Rather then letting people make up rumours about him wanking off in the hot tub 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They're all very well behaved this series - even Iain Sterling commented on the lack of drama yesterday.

I agree with others about the sex thing - I dont need to see it but it does give context to relationships and reactions if you know how close they've got.

I think Paige had the most potential to get firey but she's locked in with Finn now so I guess that wont be happening.

Reactions: 3
They're all very well behaved this series - even Iain Sterling commented on the lack of drama yesterday.

I agree with others about the sex thing - I dont need to see it but it does give context to relationships and reactions if you know how close they've got.

I think Paige had the most potential to get firey but she's locked in with Finn now so I guess that wont be happening.
The boys especially will be well behaved as when a guy gets angry/ horny it’s not seen as a great trait for the new PG series 👀😂... itv has their bollocks.
Out of the gurls I think the new and OG girls could have a bust up there’s so clearly a divided between the groups they don’t sit together it’s a shame

Everyone is going crazy in insta that Luke T asked for consent to touch sianise, which is great, but I think it was just because she was giving a lap dance and you can't normally touch the dancers. But hey it's great to promote consent.

Reactions: 13
Everyone is going crazy in insta that Luke T asked for consent to touch sianise, which is great, but I think it was just because she was giving a lap dance and you can't normally touch the dancers. But hey it's great to promote consent.
I have become so much more attracted to him as time goes on, both the Luke’s are so liked and I love them too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Luke T is getting so much love. Why, when he admitted that he was just going to stick with S because no other girls fancied him and then he shared a bed in Casa Amore? If Fin has shared a bed he’d have gotten a hard time. And all the Original girls in a couple slept on the sofa out of respect for their partners. If someone had shown Luke T interest in casa amore, he’d have been offskie!

Reactions: 7
So Luke T is getting so much love. Why, when he admitted that he was just going to stick with S because no other girls fancied him and then he shared a bed in Casa Amore? If Fin has shared a bed he’d have gotten a hard time. And all the Original girls in a couple slept on the sofa out of respect for their partners. If someone had shown Luke T interest in casa amore, he’d have been offskie!
Do you think he shared the bed on the off chance the girl might be swayed?, (can't remember who shared the bed with)

Jamie the Scottish girl she was nowt special to look at

👀👀👀👀❤❤❤

^^That article would be the cruelest joke if it were.

Ok, so wait. Do we think it's Jordan and Rebecca who get dumped? Do we think by some miracle enough people voted for Luke Bieber and Natalia just for the sole purpose of saving Luke?

Who else would be at risk? Mike and Priscilla and Nas and Eva?

Last edited:
Do you think he shared the bed on the off chance the girl might be swayed?, (can't remember who shared the bed with)
yep, definitely. Can’t remember who he shared with either But if she had shown him any interest he wouldn’t of said no!

Reactions: 1

Ok, so wait. Do we think it's Jordan and Rebecca who get dumped? Do we think by some miracle enough people voted for Luke Bieber and Natalia just for the sole purpose of saving Luke?

Luke M will be saved a lot of ppl fancy him.....

I am hoping it’s between mike and pricilla and rebecca and Jordan......

everyone else deserves to stay

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Callum and Molly leave. The Main demographic Of the voters are women and I can’t see many of them voting for them to stay when they can vote for Shaughna’s best mate Paige

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Callum and Molly leave. The Main demographic Of the voters are women and I can’t see many of them voting for them to stay when they can vote for Shaughna’s best mate Paige
I would love for nothing more than Callum and Molly to leave but the producers obviously wouldn’t let them leave because of the Shuagna storyline

I voted for Paige and Finn tbh...... in the vain hope that they may fall out now they’ve peaked... I’m such a witch I love seeing them happy but I enjoy drama more 😈

• Haha
This trio of trust is hysterical. The two Lukes and Finn are honestly my favorite thing to come out of LI ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8