Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were all saying how funny Rebecca was. Why didn't we see that? It's all so manufactured by the producers, we may have liked her more if we saw how funny she was.

Reactions: 6
So they were all saying how funny Rebecca was. Why didn't we see that? It's all so manufactured by the producers, we may have liked her more if we saw how funny she was.
They already have their winners though and she wasn't one of them. Giving her screen time takes time away from the others. So set up by them.

Reactions: 3
They already have their winners though and she wasn't one of them. Giving her screen time takes time away from the others. So set up by them.
Do we all think it’s just a 2 horse race between Paige & Finn and Luke T & Siamese?!

Reactions: 12
Im wondering if they're going to add a bit of drama on valentines day and cause a bit of tit between people... Love a bit of drama and it's the perfect opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think the contestants know the dates so not sure 🤔 if they will acknowledge Valentine’s Day. I really love Shaughna but I hope she doesn’t couple up with this new guys and then go on to win like Amber did last year. X

Reactions: 2
anyone see the first look for tonight, who knew the producers had a cloning machine???? Hello Chris Hughes (C) 2020 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is anyone else getting sick of Shaunghas pitty party. Her face when siannesse was talking about her night in the hideaway couldn’t have looked more bitter. Then when Paige and fin are official she walks off and Paige follows like a little lap dog and she goes did you hear what Callum said 😭😭😭 get a grip and be happy for your friends!!!! She is irritating the tit out of me.
Demi and Luke- has anyone seen the Preview for tonight. He gets jealous the new guy picks her for a date

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else getting sick of Shaunghas pitty party. Her face when siannesse was talking about her night in the hideaway couldn’t have looked more bitter. Then when Paige and fin are official she walks off and Paige follows like a little lap dog and she goes did you hear what Callum said 😭😭😭 get a grip and be happy for your friends!!!! She is irritating the tit out of me.
Demi and Luke- has anyone seen the Preview for tonight. He gets jealous the new guy picks her for a date

Watching this straight away.

Is anyone kind of leery about Paige? I don't like the fact that she cheated on Lewis Capaldi. Not that she's going to do it to Finn, I'm not saying that, it just makes me think less of her as a person. It really doesn't take that much effort to break things off with someone before you start up with someone else. And I mean, she's alright- I used to like her more and she's funny sometimes but funnily enough I like Siannese worlds more.

Watching this straight away.

Is anyone kind of leery about Paige? I don't like the fact that she cheated on Lewis Capaldi. Not that she's going to do it to Finn, I'm not saying that, it just makes me think less of her as a person. It really doesn't take that much effort to break things off with someone before you start up with someone else. And I mean, she's alright- I used to like her more and she's funny sometimes but funnily enough I like Siannese worlds more.
I love siannesse and Paige. I didn’t like S at first but she’s grown on me. I’m not sure about Luke t though. And wasn’t she young then? People can change but let’s hope she doesn’t break fins heart ❤❤

I love siannesse and Paige. I didn’t like S at first but she’s grown on me. I’m not sure about Luke t though. And wasn’t she young then? People can change but let’s hope she doesn’t break fins heart ❤❤
I believe it was only a year or two ago. Lewis said they dated between ages 19-20 and she's only 2 years older now. Maybe she's realized it was wrong and is fine. I can't believe how much I love Siannese.. what is the world haha.

Ok, so just saw the first look and I thought I'd be seeing Demi come back to Luke telling him she still fancies him more... but that's not exactly the case. Though we can count on her to be straight with him and never leave him in the dark, I still can't believe this is happening to him a 3rd time. Why in the ever living hell can he not catch a break in there and why isn't there a girl who is a. lovely and b. wants him just as much as he wants her???

I'm starting to get really frustrated with it tbh and if they're going do a Camilla and Jamie Jewitt with anybody, they need to be bringing in someone amazing just for Luke M who only has eyes for him.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I've seen loads of people on Twitter change their minds about S but I don't understand how. She's such a busy body know-it-all that thinks she's amazing because one guy said he fancies her. I just can't stand her 🤦 And Like T is just waiting for some choice in there. His last choice was Rebecca or S, out of them he was obviously going to chose the safer choice..but I'm 100% convinced he would have turned in casa amor if anyone had actually liked him.
The pair of them are so cringy that it actually makes me sick 😷 they're so fake

Taken a complete shine to S recently.
However, I wish someone would rip out Paiges vocal chords. That God awful scream screech she does...unbearable.

Feel so sorry for Luke M but feel like he's investing in demi for the wrong reasons. Although after the Nas scenario I don't blame her for wanting to get to Know
J too.

Seen an article that tonight during the challenge Paige finds out Finns head turned in casa amor & she's angry at him. When did his head turn? I must have missed that!

Seen an article that tonight during the challenge Paige finds out Finns head turned in casa amor & she's angry at him. When did his head turn? I must have missed that!
I find that hard to believe I mean I know the producers are desperate for drama but Finn was the most well behaved guy ever! He slept on the sofa and wing manned everyone else. Could be wrong..... I’m waiting for the first look to come into twitter il post the link here 👀👀👀