Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE watching Love Island but I've just seen this on the internet.

Ollie, one of the new contestants has a past of Hunting and killing animals for fun! 😡🤬

View attachment 71277View attachment 71278View attachment 71279View attachment 71280View attachment 71281

Are ITV2/Love Island really ok with this person being a contestant on the show?
Even without the killing innocent animals he sounds like an absolute prick!

Really hope ITV2 dont let him on the show

Reactions: 3
Interested to see if itv allow him to go in the villa now this has come to light. Surely they would of had a background check before being accepted for the show?

Also.. is anyone else disappointed that it’s not gonna be in a cold country with log cabins? 😩
It will be interesting to see if he really has been kicked off.
Because Anton blackface bs didn't receive anything, he recieved MORE airtime.
Screenshot_20200112-112108_Gallery.jpg

SEI_71318938.jpg

I’ve just seen Luisa Zissman on Instagram saying the tweets coming from Ollie aren’t actually him. It’s a fake account
Thank you for the confirmation. It's easier on Instagram to suss the fake accounts than Twitter.

Reactions: 2
It’s not June.
I feel uncomfortable 😂😂 I’m too cold for this tit.

and there is never an excuse for using bleeping U2 in an intro. 😏 Laura Whitmore and now bono, bleeping Bono!!

Edit
Lewis Capald....whatever your name is.
lucky escape lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish they'd bring back Celebrity Love Island, it was a glorious collection of early 00s z-listers (Paul Danan, Sophie Anderton, Brendan off of Strictly) Much more interesting than this lot (but I still be watching religiously 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
my thoughts are with Caroline at this difficult time...
I hope there are no heavy objects near her. Or boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish they'd bring back Celebrity Love Island, it was a glorious collection of early 00s z-listers (Paul Danan, Sophie Anderton, Brendan off of Strictly) Much more interesting than this lot (but I still be watching religiously 😂
That was hilarious!!! Callum Best is on ex on the beach and his ex Bianca is going on it too... I can't wait for that. Pure trash TV at its finest!

Reactions: 2
All I see with Connor (?- beans guy) is Alfie Deyes teeth.

This is my first time watching this show, still undecided.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t like teeth guy or girl from Bristol who thinks she is a Disney Princess- no love.

like the policeman so far

the guys on the just eat sponsor ad are fitter

Reactions: 8
Yes! I want to see one of atomic kittens ex's keep calling abi titmus Vanessa feltz in-between Kelly brook fluffing up her lines. That's the reality TV I want!

"He just called me Vanessa again!😠"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So far my faves are previously mentioned “Disney girl “ forgot her name .
I like the police man and sadly I have to admit that there is something I like about Ollie .

absolutely can’t stand Paige and I will not warm up to her that’s for sure , she just doesn’t seem a nice Person.
Agree to previous comment about Sophie’s voice / accent really annoyed me .

Twins is just something else .. typical fake looking Hugh Hefner dolls with forced , nasal voices .
So far not impressed with contestants .

I actually liked it, I have a feeling it’s going to be a good series (fingers firmly bleeping crossed) get Ollie out of there though 🖕🏼

I think it will take till Friday before I'm fully invested in the series, hopefully it won't be as slow as last year's to get interesting, if it does hopefully they have another Maura to throw on stand-by

So far I like the police man, Naz & Sophie, really don't like that guy Conor with the horse teeth, Paige or Ollie and those twins just look like they came out of the plastic factory.

Reactions: 5
Those twins 🤭
We never fight over men
Five minutes later, they’re fighting over men.

S’pose it’s got to get properly warmed up before we know what they’re all really like.

Looking forward to some drama tho 🙌🏼