Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m excited for Mike 😍😍 I do find putting twins in very strange but I’m keen to see what they are like. The Ollie guy seems like the worst guy they could’ve found so hoping he will go quickly

Reactions: 3
Not exactly normal people, most of them have been trying to gain fame.
But at least it’s not just a bunch of boring influencers.
Really looking fed to filling my winter nights

Reactions: 2
What's up with some of the girls heads looking odd in some of the promo pics !!?
And I thought they where going to be more diverse!?? Lewis's ex and the twins look the same

Have there been any true 'influencers' before Molly Mae who went in? I know they all turn into them after they come out, but i cant think of many.

That Ollie guy has claimed his chat up line is that he 'owns Polzeath beach' which is actually part owned by the council. He also claims he is the heir to the Lanhydrock estate, which funnily enough is owned by the National Trust.

Plonkers, the lot of them.

I'll still watch every night though.
The Lanhydrock Estate Company (‘Lanhydrock Estate’) is a family owned private Estate owning, running or managing land retained by the family after the House and grounds were gifted by the Robartes family to the National Trust in 1953.

Some of it is owned by the National Trust, the main bit at least.

Have there been any true 'influencers' before Molly Mae who went in? I know they all turn into them after they come out, but i cant think of many.
HEYYYYY wait a second, that world famous boyband of the world member from blazing squad was in it once. Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ever since they said there was going to be a winter love island I’ve not been sure if I’ll watch it, not sure if I can handle two series a year.... now it’s 2 days away I’m almost 100% sure I’m going to watch every single night 😂

Reactions: 3
My daughter started watching it last year, I watched an episode or two, total crap but as others have said no doubt I'll get hooked! :)

Reactions: 1
Also if you are like me and love a podcast

Kem from season 3 of Love Island alongside Scottish radio presenter Arielle Free present DAILY
"Love Island: The Morning After podcast"

So from Monday you will get a daily podcast on their thoughts on episodes which can be hilarious at times

• Heart
I LOVE watching Love Island but I've just seen this on the internet.

Ollie, one of the new contestants has a past of Hunting and killing animals for fun! 😡🤬

20200111_153116.jpg
82602383-552452695625826-2802390831208595456-n.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000553063058-e1578688726346.jpg
82052744-2551501051751772-5330684438793682944-n.jpg
20200111_154152.jpg

Are ITV2/Love Island really ok with this person being a contestant on the show?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Ollie, one of the new contestants has a past of Hunting and killing animals for fun! 😡🤬

View attachment 71277View attachment 71278View attachment 71279View attachment 71280View attachment 71281

What is it with researchers not doing a decent background check and finding out about these things before the randomers are confirmed for these shows. Time and time again, this happens, and tv shows don’t learn to step up the background checks.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 71277View attachment 71278View attachment 71279View attachment 71280View attachment 71281

Interested to see if itv allow him to go in the villa now this has come to light. Surely they would of had a background check before being accepted for the show?

Also.. is anyone else disappointed that it’s not gonna be in a cold country with log cabins? 😩

Reactions: 8
If they don’t do anything they’re a bit of a joke and hypocrites IMO. They booted Jack Maynard off I’m a celeb for some tweets.

Reactions: 5
Interested to see if itv allow him to go in the villa now this has come to light. Surely they would of had a background check before being accepted for the show?

Also.. is anyone else disappointed that it’s not gonna be in a cold country with log cabins? 😩
Meeeee!!
I was hoping it was going to be people with the post Christmas chub in hoodies and fluffy socks instead! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9