Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fresh meat innit......

jesus christ none have them have be in there a day yet! 😂😂 how fresh do the lads need.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not really taken with any of them this year. They’re all so samey, there’s no one I’m particularly interested in so far 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I just can't get past conners teeth they look ridiculous. The boys are acting stupid the twins are not pretty. I wonder if just one went in would they be as interested in them as they are or if its the appeal of twins.

Reactions: 7
Is it only me who thinks the twins looked like something off botched?!
Just catching up on this thread so sorry if its already been said but does anyone else think of the film ‘white chicks’ when they see the twins 😂

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on this thread so sorry if its already been said but does anyone else think of the film ‘white chicks’ when they see the twins 😂
I think every other comment about them on twitter says similar 😂

Thoughts so far

- The twins 🤡 How any of those guys could be interested in either of them baffles my brain. The way they speak, constantly pouting and flipping their hair. They are trying way to hard to look sexy and to me that is so off putting. I also hate when girls (or guys) bring up their exam results or what they study and say ‘like people would like never like think I’m like so intelligent but like literally I am’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
-It’s also so annoying when the girls have zero interest in the guy they are coupled up with and admit that yet get so pissy when they speak to another girl. Like Siannise tonight. She was throwing a mini tantrum even though she is not even interested in the guy. Poor guy can’t win. Also why does she always make a face as though she is smelling something really bad?
- Leanne is a tough egg to crack. Mike will have his work cut out for him... if he has the patience to keep trying. Good chance he will give up and take the easier route aka Twin 1 Jess.
- Ollie’s body is delicious, just realised tonight. He is a typical posh boy and he just reeks of ‘trust fund’ but there is something a little bit endearing about him? Maybe? I’m not sure. I do feel like he does feel really bad about cheating on his first girlfriend and has made a really bad first impression with the girls. I think he said that he was high school age at the time which is not surprising. I’m sure most guys cheated on their high school girlfriends but just wouldn’t admit. Those teen boys are horny little buggers.
- Mike was coming across really well at first but honestly how he was acting around the twins was so off putting. He was like a dog in heat, panting next to them. And he’s all over one of the twins saying he wanted to kiss her but then running over and reassuring Leanne? He’s playing.
- Veneers guy is... there are no words. And he said those teeth have got him loads of girls??? I’m sure that’s absolute lies.
- Sophie bless her, I’m sure she’s harmless but she comes across a bit dim. But then you have all been saying Callum does to so maybe a match made in heaven.
- Saughna is going to fall to hard to fast. She’s already acting super jealous. ‘My man this, my man that’
- Nas is harmless, probably has one of the sweetest personalities out of all the guys but I anticipate that it will be hard for him to find a girl who likes him. All the girls say they go for ‘personality’ but then all pick the same type of guy (looks wise) with the dull personalities and 2 brain cells 🙄

Reactions: 2
The twins are awful. Fake, ugly and up themselves. No idea what the attraction is.

I like Shaughna. Hopefully Callum will go back to her

Reactions: 7
Haven’t had chance to read through all the posts yet! But so I don’t forget to ask, is Leanne hair real? Every time I look at her I think it is hair piece? 🤔

The twins are pretty but are trying so hard to be sexy it’s a bit embarrassing. I think all the boys are quite average too, no ones really standing out

some of the lash extensions on the girls look terrible!

They need more Jamie Jewitt looking guys in there. He will always be the most attractive guy they ever had. Not so keen on him with his longer hair but I could look past it 😂

Reactions: 5
Mike and Callum omggg 🔥🔥
Sophie is so stupid she's gonna make a show of Rochelle 😂
Connor is so ugly
Paige is a dope lol

Where are the hot ones like Jack and Adam lol

Those twins... someone said they look like buzz lightyear in a wig and I just can’t unsee it
Feel so mean but it's love island lol.. the twins and Paige are sooo plain not good looking at all.

Sophie and Leanne and Disney princess girl are all absolutely stunning !!! Like feicin hell babes! Sophie is so thick though so the other two will do well lol

I’ve just started watching love island Australia from last year.... preferring it to the British one lol

Reactions: 4
Gone right off PC Plodd

Nas - aw I like him, he might be little but he isn't bad looking.
Twin 1 seemed to be pissed with twin 2 when discussing who to pick - Fight! Fight! Fight!

I want some kicking off this series, i hate it when they all get along and are all ' i have known you 5 hours but you are the love of my life/best fried EVER"

Not missing Flack. At all.

Popping by to share my thoughts. Leanne is stunning, absolutely beautiful. The twins are just meh! If only one had gone in they wouldn't be seen as anything special at all! They look cheap and trashy.

I really like Nas, he's wasted on Disney fudge girl. Not keen on her but that might be just because she's written off Nas already ha! Sophie would be fab with him! They would make a really sweet couple!

Callum reminds me of Terry Christian ( the Word...blast from the past!) Seems ok for now.
Really like shaughna so far. Seems the most real out of all of them.
I did like Mike but he's coming across as a bit snakey now. Hope he changes back again.

Paige is ok, not keen on Connor and Olli reminds me of a young Martin clunes whenever I see him 🤣

Reactions: 6
Watched for the first time last night. On first impressions I don't find any of the boys even remotely attractive.
The girls - Leanne is absolutely stunning. A real beauty. She obviously doesn't even realise it when she stands sort of hunched over with her arms folded defensively. Why anyone would chose one of the twins over her is baffling.
The twins are so irritating with that constant bloody fiddling with their extensions. STOP IT! And that red jammy lipgloss they both wear :sick:
I never particularly liked her but I could see why all the boys fell for someone like Megan Barton Hanson - they need someone like her in there.