Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Callum and Sophie, cant believe Sophie likes coffee bean boy 🤦🏽‍♀️

Not keen on disney princess, cant stand Ollie, think Leanne is gonna be this years Yewande. Not sure about the rest yet

Reactions: 5
Those twins... someone said they look like buzz lightyear in a wig and I just can’t unsee it

I like shaughna mike Sophie
I always say I’m not Not going to bother watching, yet here I am addicted after the first episode again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That opening was atrocious. I knew it would be seedy and sexualised from the get go as ITV player gave an 18+ warning before you can watch it Hahahaha. Will I still continue to watch it? OF COURSE.

Reactions: 3
Not impressed with winter love Island, Laura White more doesn't fit in the role replacing flack it seems like the barrel has been scraped.
And I'm from the same town as Paige, most girls are nasty and bitchy around here and can see her being the same.

Reactions: 1
Liked Laura Whitmore doing it - very professional! I like Caroline Flack but she was never in the eps enough for it to be about her so I wont miss her!
Apparently Sophie is a bit of a bully but its like a friend of a friend that's said that so who knows?! Time will tell. have to agree about her voice though - v grating!!

Not a lover of the twins either....

Reactions: 8
i wish they'd put more alternative types in there. A girl with short non-extensioned hair would be a start.

Reactions: 18
i wish they'd put more alternative types in there. A girl with short non-extensioned hair would be a start.
Have to agree!!
My hubby said the same before he went off to bed (he cant stand it!) said they all look the same, same voices, same hair, same pouts....
They obviously have amazing bodies, anyone can see that, but isn't variety the spice of life??!!!!! I know for a fact that some men (and women) like someone a bit chunkier with some junk in their trunk! PMSL..

Reactions: 6
Exactly. I've nothing against the Essex accent but they can find a broader mix of people surely!
Someone with piercings/tattoos , a sexy goth, a plus sized guy, etc etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am catching up now, can’t watch real-time as I have to be in bed early for an early start at work. They’ve just finished coupling up, so my first impressions.

They are all just so generic, especially the girls, they just don’t register with me as different people. Blonde, orange and extensions, they look the same.

Nas is a bit gorgeous if I'm honest, he can do a bit of work on me, knock through my back doors, put up his extension. 😏😏😂😂

Callum sounds thick as pig tit.

Ollie’s forehead is massive, and quite distracting, his face looks like one of those edits where someone has made all the facial features like eye, nose and mouth really small on the normal sized head. Landed gentry, old money, it’s probably the inbreeding. 😂😂

Completely forgot that Sophie was Rochelle’s sister, took me half the episode to realise who she was again. She seems pretty empty as well.

Connor, well, I want to call him Alfie Deyes, the gummy veneers are ridiculous. Random thai dentist did his veneers and they look as awful as Alfie Deyes’. Someday people will stop going abroad for terrible cosmetic surgery.

Don’t get what that thing Leanne is wearing over her bikini, that netting thing.

Office Mike, well he can lock me up, and can definitely bring the handcuffs into the bedroom for me.

EDIT: just to add, the Twins have just turned up, slappers, if I can see what kind of knickers you’re wearing under your dress, your dress is too thin. Nobody wants to see a persons underwear through their clothes. And they aren’t even that pretty anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
someone on Twitter said they look like buzz lightyear with hair 😂😂😂😂
Omg yes they do. All the lads are wanking over them I just dont get it! 🤢 And tbf none of them lads are that pleasing on the eye. Wtf is with them "co ord" sets. Callum deffo best looking but duck me hes thick as pig tit.

As I'm sat here already in my pjs, crazy hair and my mum tum popping out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So far I like Callum he seems lovely, Mike he seems quite hot and Nas seems like a laugh. From the girls I like Sophie but I hope she ditches teeth guy and I half like Paige I feel like shes a witch.

Twins looked dreadful rough as and Ollie looks a bit inbred and full of himself.

Im enjoying Laura shes not as full of herself as Caroline was plus no awful walk

WTF is it with that guys ‘fringe’ !!! I can’t concentrate on anything other than that !!! 😨🤡
Oh and the policeman 😘 ❤

So I've just caught up and have to say so far am pleasantly surprised by all the guys and girls. Mr Teeth is getting on my nervs having a go at Sophie for having some banter and let me just say his teeth looks tit. Also surprised that I find Ollie handsome, very rare for me to like a blonde lad.
Also Connor is my favourite lad so far, handsome and nice. I have high hopes for him

Laura is 1000000% better than Flack

Reactions: 2
Those twins... someone said they look like buzz lightyear in a wig and I just can’t unsee it

I like shaughna mike Sophie
I always say I’m not Not going to bother watching, yet here I am addicted after the first episode again 😅
my workmates think the twins look like the girls from the film White Chicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10