Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her at the start, but she's coming across as needy and possessive. Callum isn't her boyfriend, he doesn't owe her anything and she's going the right way to scare him off. I get that she's insecure, but she needs to get some self respect and calm down the aggressive girlfriend act.
If I’m honest she needs a guy who’s on her wavelength to come in. I think she’s acting like this cause she knows it’s the case and she’s panicking. It also doesn’t help that the area that we are both from are full of boys like this and this is how they behave. She’s insecure for a reason and purely cause she’s never had good experiences. It’s easier said than done to act right when you like someone but she’s on national television and is continually getting fobbed off by Callum. When the right person comes along you feel secure and you just know! Her time will defo come I reckon at Casa Amor

Reactions: 1
Shaughthphna is so annoying now, leave the boy alone for gods sake! Callum looks like he wants to tell her to duck off 🤣

Reactions: 2
I work in pharmacy and I reckon it’s an Evra patch :) pretty cool of her to normalise it and wear it on tv. Or it would be if I didn’t think she was sly and out for the D 😂

Reactions: 3
Shaughna is annoying me now. Callum doesn't really seem commited to her at all and why should he be? They've been in there five minutes. All this 'give me your phone' 'hold my hand' 'kiss me' would make me run a mile. I wish as well she would take off those silly false lashes as they look daft in the hot sun poolside. You can hardly see her eyes.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember one of the original reality shows There’s Something About Miriam? A bunch of guys vying to date a beautiful model, Miriam, who was revealed to be trans but not until the final. I remember the controversy.

Fwiw Rebecca reminds me a little of Kendall Jenner.
I agree I also thought that Rebecca might be trans as well. There's something about her looks, beautiful and amazonian, but tall and quite broad shouldered. Looks too mature to be a 21 year old girl, although she may just have very good genes - tall, big boned parents. Her deep voice seemed more masculine sounding to me aswell. Rebecca seeming to be more comfortable laughing and joking as 'one of the guys' rather than hanging out with the girls, maybe she's just a tomboy or maybe it's another clue to being transgender? An alternative theory about the purpose of that patch on her leg could be for hormone therapy as part of the transitioning process, although it could just be a nicquitine patch or contraceptive Evra. I think it would be an excellent twist if Rebecca was trans, as the show focuses on heterosexual 'normal' couples. As LGBT QI becomes more and more accepted in modern Britain it does make Love Island a little outdated to stick to typical boy-girl couples. Even dancing on ice had H from stepps dance with a Male partner as he is gay.

Reactions: 4
Read a few people on twitter saying the patch is for hormones because she is transsexual. I’m still undecided, hopefully she isn’t offended by any speculation because either way she looks great!
I’m jealous that she got to kiss Connagh 😂 kinda seemed like she only went to him though because Callum basically said no.

I don’t think she’s trans, I think if she was she would have told the others by now. And I think the producers would be wary of being accused of using a trans person in a sensational way for ratings.

The patch is likely to be birth control - if she had taken it off before going in she’d probably get her period straight away. No way you’d want that in the villa.

Reactions: 5
Can't stand Sophie. Her whiney voice irritates me. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry between them on this series. It seems to be a bit like how Big Brother went if that makes sense? The first series was fab because no one knew what to expect then when people realised it was essentially a game show, they got more tactical to win and eventually ruined it after series 3.

The same is happening with LI. They are not forming relationships as such properly and are being tactical about it. Would they be as keen to go on if there wasn't prize money and it was just to find love?!

After saying I wasn't going to watch it and after what I've just said, I've somehow managed to watch every episode and plan my evenings around it 🙄

Reactions: 13
Can't stand Sophie. Her whiney voice irritates me. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry between them on this series. It seems to be a bit like how Big Brother went if that makes sense? The first series was fab because no one knew what to expect then when people realised it was essentially a game show, they got more tactical to win and eventually ruined it after series 3.

The same is happening with LI. They are not forming relationships as such properly and are being tactical about it. Would they be as keen to go on if there wasn't prize money and it was just to find love?!

After saying I wasn't going to watch it and after what I've just said, I've somehow managed to watch every episode and plan my evenings around it 🙄
Yeah I agree ☝🏼 I think they’re trying to ram it down our throats too often now and it’s loosing it’s appeal.... my boyfriends used to do security for the summer one and he said the entire thing is so scripted even down to who has convos and when, they are told what to talk about and how to act; it’s all dumbed down and like sherif was kicked out it’s become too tame, no one is thinking for themselves they all just want insta F.A.M.E. and we’re gonna get sick of them all on their promoting skinny teeth and whitening teeth products! Saying that it’s still very addictive and basically just binge worthy telly every night and I will still watch it 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Rebecca is trans but I think she has very masculine mannerisms and the way she walks, I bet she has older brothers and was a bit of a Tom boy... doesn’t reconcile with doing pagents though...

Yeah I agree ☝🏼 I think they’re trying to ram it down our throats too often now and it’s loosing it’s appeal.... my boyfriends used to do security for the summer one and he said the entire thing is so scripted even down to who has convos and when, they are told what to talk about and how to act; it’s all dumbed down and like sherif was kicked out it’s become too tame, no one is thinking for themselves they all just want insta F.A.M.E. and we’re gonna get sick of them all on their promoting skinny teeth and whitening teeth products! Saying that it’s still very addictive and basically just binge worthy telly every night and I will still watch it 😂🙈
I remember reading an article by an ex inmate and they had said they were told who to fancy and many conversations were scripted and re-recorded etc, I think it’s very much like towie ie they are real people but the situations and conversations are there for our enjoyment.
all of these programmes are ruined when they become popular...

Ok so the last two nights I have genuinely fallen asleep on the sofa halfway through LI! 💤 they seriously need to up the drama levels or I’m going to give up trying with it this series!

I know it was said multiple times in the VT, but that new guy Luke (M?) looks insanely like Justin Bieber! It’s uncanny!