Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s getting quite dull. Paige making drama for no reason last night. There’s also like no chemistry between any of them. All seems so forced.

Reactions: 10
I’m so looking forward to when they read out peoples tweets about LI’ers or when they do the whole said this’ about another. That always spices up LI.
I have this feeling that everyone is keeping options completely open. No one wants to pair up and solidify it because there could be someone better. It’s a game yes but they are all taking it too far now with this playing. Last year was great, loved all of them in there especially Maura. The bromances every year too! Love it. Except this year.
the diversity of people is great, really is but maybe too far apart now? No one is clicking. No one is standing out but then I hold hope as it’s early days still! Hoping it starts to turn corners at some point. Because if not , I’ll switch off.

Reactions: 2
I long for the Alex & Olivia days
Those two are made for each other ❤😍

Reactions: 7
Which boy do you think will go home tonight?????
Ooh I didn’t realise a boy is leaving tonight! I must have missed that bit when I fell asleep! 🤣 So is it that the girls will be picking, and whichever boy is left is evicted?

I presume the new boys will get picked, as they’re more interesting being fresh meat! Do we think Siannese will try and pick Connagh with a G?! She’s getting a bit desperate now!!

It’s getting quite dull. Paige making drama for no reason last night. There’s also like no chemistry between any of them. All seems so forced.
What was that about? Because he didn't sit next to her? I fell asleep and then got confused when I woke up!

Can't stand Sophie. Her whiney voice irritates me. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry between them on this series. It seems to be a bit like how Big Brother went if that makes sense? The first series was fab because no one knew what to expect then when people realised it was essentially a game show, they got more tactical to win and eventually ruined it after series 3.

The same is happening with LI. They are not forming relationships as such properly and are being tactical about it. Would they be as keen to go on if there wasn't prize money and it was just to find love?!

After saying I wasn't going to watch it and after what I've just said, I've somehow managed to watch every episode and plan my evenings around it 🙄
I can’t decide if he’s a psycho or if she’s gas lighting him for the drama. He seems a bit off to me but she seems like a drama bleep going out of her way to make him crazy jealous then being pissed when he’s crazy jealous

Reactions: 3
I agree I also thought that Rebecca might be trans as well. There's something about her looks, beautiful and amazonian, but tall and quite broad shouldered. Looks too mature to be a 21 year old girl, although she may just have very good genes - tall, big boned parents. Her deep voice seemed more masculine sounding to me aswell. Rebecca seeming to be more comfortable laughing and joking as 'one of the guys' rather than hanging out with the girls, maybe she's just a tomboy or maybe it's another clue to being transgender? An alternative theory about the purpose of that patch on her leg could be for hormone therapy as part of the transitioning process, although it could just be a nicquitine patch or contraceptive Evra. I think it would be an excellent twist if Rebecca was trans, as the show focuses on heterosexual 'normal' couples. As LGBT QI becomes more and more accepted in modern Britain it does make Love Island a little outdated to stick to typical boy-girl couples. Even dancing on ice had H from stepps dance with a Male partner as he is gay.
What have I just read 😂😂 bfcsuse she hangs around with the lads doesn’t mean she’s trans. She’s just one of the lads like Jess was in season 2. Some girls just get on with lads better. And wouldn’t you rather talk to the lads than have Shauna chewing your ear off about if you’re going to go after Callum or not 🙄🙄 she doesn’t have a deep voice at alll she reminds me of Kimberley Walsh from girls aloud a little bit with her voice. It’s alresdy been established it’s a contraceptive patch. Don’t get what the big deal is anyway

This season is rubbish I can’t make my mind up still. I think Paige overreacted about what’s his name not sitting next to her. And why has no one snapped naz up he’s sooo cute

Reactions: 3
I don't know why but I feel like Rebecca picked Luke just to cause tension. She looked a bit pissed off that Connagh wasn't picked and ended up leaving

Reactions: 8
Well that was a big FU from Siannise to Connagh, for not picking her in last week’s recoupling wasn’t it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m glad Nas was saved. But gutted that Connagh has left. I think maybe he was just a bit too normal and sensible for the girls in there.

Rebecca clearly likes the drama and chose Luke for that exact reason. I’m gutted we can vote for them to leave because I’d be certainly voting to chuck them out!!!!

Do you think that they’re doing another one of the split the couples up dumping as Laura Whitmore is in SA at the moment so she will be in the villa.

Siamese has redeemed herself in my books though and she said some lovely things about Nas. I kinda hope they both stay and meet decent people.

Reactions: 1
Siannese’s only chose Naz because Connor with a g mugged her off last week. Rebecca obviously thought nas was going home so she could play with both boys ....

Can’t wait to hear sainnese drone on at Rebecca who won’t give a shite 😂

Reactions: 5
Siannese’s only chose Naz because Connor with a g mugged her off last week. Rebecca obviously thought nas was going home so she could play with both boys ....

Can’t wait to hear sainnese drone on at Rebecca who won’t give a shite 😂
Completely agree! Rebecca looked well naffed off that Connaugh didn’t get chosen.

Reactions: 2
OK one thing really annoying me, why does Siannise keep putting her hair behind her ears making her ears stick out? I don't get it. She would look so much better with her hair down normally. I know it's a small thing but it's driving me crazy.

Also they totally get told who to choose, why would Rebecca choose Luke? So much is manipulated that we don't see.. Like how they aren't meant to talk about home life and just stick to talking about how they are all feeling, who they fancy etc. In a normal situation you would be chatting about your families, your friends etc.

Reactions: 6
Not related to this series so excuse me... but did anyone else just see on Instagram that Jack Fincham from Love Island a few years ago has just become a dad?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5