Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the annoying ridiculously high pitched scream/screech thing Paige does All the time. Drives me insane!! And Sophie is unbearable, she's perfect until she opens her mouth!

Reactions: 6
Transgender or not Rebecca is stunning. One of the most beautiful girls ever on LI. Those model shots aren't flattering - she is prettier not all glammed up.
Sophie's voice drives me mad. Shaughna isn't doing herself any favours by being so possessive over an unremarkable twerp like Callum. And I agree Paige doing that high pitched shriek is ghastly but she seems OK otherwise.
The only boy remotely attractive is Connagh.
Does seem to be hotting up a bit now.

Reactions: 12
I don’t mind Paige. I actually really like her. Shaughna is great, I think her possessiveness comes from possible insecurity? She has said she’s previously lost 4 stone, obviously has more curves than the other girls (love the fact she isn’t a size 0 😍) *Have to say. Her hair always looks greasy.
Sophie’s voice. It just grates on me. Can she show any more gum when she’s whining/talking?
Shaun’sKnees is just so entitled. Think she isn’t used to being picked last. Um. Genuinely having to think of the others 😂

Reactions: 10
Transgender or not Rebecca is stunning. One of the most beautiful girls ever on LI. Those model shots aren't flattering - she is prettier not all glammed up.
Sophie's voice drives me mad. Shaughna isn't doing herself any favours by being so possessive over an unremarkable twerp like Callum. And I agree Paige doing that high pitched shriek is ghastly but she seems OK otherwise.
The only boy remotely attractive is Connagh.
Does seem to be hotting up a bit now.
I dunno. I've seen better looking girls than her. Sorry.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who doesn’t like shaughna? She’s way too possessive over a guy she’s only known for a week! And he just doesn’t look very interested in her at all

Rebecca is actually a breath of fresh air In that villa. Naturally stunning and feisty too.
Why do Shaughna, Eve etc plaster on the makeup during the day in that heat? Looks odd when you know it’s so hot and they’re basically sunbathing all day.
Callum and Connor are annoying AF. No brain cells whatsoever.
Nas deserves someone nice - he’s smiley and positive and seems to get on well with everyone.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who doesn’t like shaughna? She’s way too possessive over a guy she’s only known for a week! And he just doesn’t look very interested in her at all
I can kind of understand why they act the way they do. Spending every single minute with them and thinking someone else is going to 'steal' them or that they've lost interest in you because someone else more attractive has come along.. that must hurt their pride a bit but honestly these girls know the show. They know what they're letting themselves in for and if a guy is that easily swayed when another pretty girl walks past then you're better off without them anyway! The girls make themselves come across as SO desperate sometimes!

I
I can kind of understand why they act the way they do. Spending every single minute with them and thinking someone else is going to 'steal' them or that they've lost interest in you because someone else more attractive has come along.. that must hurt their pride a bit but honestly these girls know the show. They know what they're letting themselves in for and if a guy is that easily swayed when another pretty girl walks past then you're better off without them anyway! The girls make themselves come across as SO desperate sometimes!
I agree.
They lose their heads so quickly.
Fairplay to Connor though.. He was nothing but respectful to Sophie when she recoupled especially after how he reacted so badly previously. Surprisingly mature and it paid off it seems 😊

Reactions: 3
I’m really not loving this series I find most of them bland and dull... Shaugna kicking off in tonight’s episode might be the first strop as they’ve all been really tame soo far.... even the dirty dancing task wasn’t that entertaining for me ( do we remember Curtis Pritchards amazing shiney purple hotpants enterance 😂😂) .... shaunice thought she was amazing at dancing but other then the slo mo shots she looked like a burning cockroach. I’m harsh but there ya go it literally sends me to sleep x

Reactions: 10
I think that Rebecca is stunning. I think her and Connah would make very gorgeous babies (if she isn’t trans! Which I don’t think she is!)

Sianesse is a twit and I’ve really gone off shaunagh. Although I’ve gone of Callum more. He’s a total player and really not into shaunagh.

Connor reminds me of simple jack from
Tropic thunder! Both personality and looks.

There’s something not quite right with mike either. He doesn’t seem that nice, really sly. The way he acted with the twins then Leanne. He’s defo playing a game. I like Leanne, she seems a tad boring, but a lovely sweet girl.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see Sophie lied more than once and then blames it on her being awkward 🤦 Connagh already knew she kissed Connor, that was her time to own up 🙄 I think she likes being chased by more than 1 guy and just wanted to keep both options open

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see Sophie lied more than once and then blames it on her being awkward 🤦 Connagh already knew she kissed Connor, that was her time to own up 🙄 I think she likes being chased by more than 1 guy and just wanted to keep both options open
She wants what she can’t have... she was more then happy with Connagh with Connor pining for her before he went on a date with Tracy Barlow... I mean Rebecca.....! The way she answered him saying she was “awkward” no love you outright lied about snogging him! She loves attention she is only 21 I do think we should take it with a pinch of salt it’s a reality love show none of these couples last even the series let alone on the outside! The fact it’s on twice a year now is taking the piss they’re milking it and my Instagram is clogged full of them selling shite x

Reactions: 2
Poor Shaugna - it is completely obvious Callum is not at all interested in her. He can barely look her in the face and is so sullen and quiet around her. And she keeps on at him 'do ya fancy her? Do ya?' staring at him and sucking on that bloody bottle.
And all the boys so excited Rebecca said she would pick anyone she liked and not respect couples - but when Connagh did that they all clutched their pearls in horror.
Did it look like Leanne dumps Mike tonight?

Reactions: 2
Poor Shaugna - it is completely obvious Callum is not at all interested in her. He can barely look her in the face and is so sullen and quiet around her. And she keeps on at him 'do ya fancy her? Do ya?' staring at him and sucking on that bloody bottle.
And all the boys so excited Rebecca said she would pick anyone she liked and not respect couples - but when Connagh did that they all clutched their pearls in horror.
Yeah the hubby and I rewound it so many times to see if he said have you been dumped or do you have doubts!

Reactions: 1
I liked her at the start, but she's coming across as needy and possessive. Callum isn't her boyfriend, he doesn't owe her anything and she's going the right way to scare him off. I get that she's insecure, but she needs to get some self respect and calm down the aggressive girlfriend act.

Reactions: 5
Sophie needs to find her own voice, Paloma Faith wants hers back!!!!
I can’t stand these little Essex ‘princesses’ (twins included) who think they can lie to their felllahs, giggle moronically and get out of it by using the ‘oh silly little Ditsy cutesy me... I got confused’ card.
God give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They both have doubts. Mike says think we need to chat she says yeah we do then they both say they have doubts. I think she’s too shy for him. Can’t put my finger on it but I don’t like him he’s too keen

I liked her at the start, but she's coming across as needy and possessive. Callum isn't her boyfriend, he doesn't owe her anything and she's going the right way to scare him off. I get that she's insecure, but she needs to get some self respect and calm down the aggressive girlfriend act.
I agree. Yeah we can tell she’s insecure but she needs to respect herself enough to realise when a boy (he ain’t a man) just isn’t that arsed

Reactions: 3
Why do they all love eggs for breakfast? You telling me all these guys in their 20's are at home making a poached egg and avocado in the mornings?

• Haha
Reactions: 8