Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add earlier, I spent much of last night's episode still chuckling away at Michael's teeny tiny ears 🤭
Was sat watching it with my other half and he asked me which one I liked I said Michael he said seen his ears though 👀👀 I wish I could unsee 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was sat watching it with my other half and he asked me which one I liked I said Michael he said seen his ears though [emoji102][emoji102] I wish I could unsee [emoji24]
Omg they are teeny weeny lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think the producers will be keen on yewande leaving. I feel like this year there's a lot more producer control

Reactions: 3
I really want Yewande to go, she brings nothing.
I hope Anton picks Lucie as Joe is definitely not worth leaving for.
Danny is a plank and both girls should duck him off!

Reactions: 11
Yeah Danny is soo dim and average looking at best. He does not deserve those two fighting over him!

I can’t get over Yewande whispering in front of Arabella! I’m glad she’s gone, hunni was nasty towards the end there

Reactions: 18
Maybe it's me overanalyzing things because I don't like them all that much but didnt it seem like Curtis was real careful with his words during his speech?

• Heart
Maybe it's me overanalyzing things because I don't like them all that much but didnt it seem like Curtis was real careful with his words during his speech?
Possibly .... didn't he say something like "I got it right" to Amy after too ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn’t like Yewandes attitude at the end . She didn’t handle that very well , felt a lot of snappy bitterness. Proper cat woman 😼

Reactions: 16
That has to be the least gracious exit Ive ever seen!! I have a feeling the other girls are not going to be very nice to Arabella !!

Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s mentioned before but you gotta follow Jake Quickenden on Instagram. He films himself watching love island and he is absolutely hilarious!!

Reactions: 2
Possibly .... didn't he say something like "I got it right" to Amy after too ?
Did he? I must have missed that bit. I just thought it was weird that other guys sounded sincere and cute and he said things like 'shes nice and funny and compliments me. I like my time here with her' as if he plans on dumping her as soon as the villa life is over 🤔 that's how it sounded to me

Reactions: 5
Amber and Michael are so well suited 😍 I think tommy and molly have dampened each other into side shows. Anna and Jordan are meh. Would like to see lucie become sparky again and Anton has grown on me loads!

Danny and Arabella... hmm, not really invested in either of them.

Love Maura, she’s pure entertainment. Tom is bland af.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Amber and Michael are so well suited 😍 I think tommy and molly have dampened each other into side shows. Anna and Jordan are meh. Would like to see lucie become sparky again and Anton has grown on me loads!

Danny and Arabella... hmm, not really invested in either of them.

Love Maura, she’s pure entertainment. Tom is bland af.
Amber has really grew on me but tomorrow looks tense I really hope she doesn’t mess it up the decision has been made now he is there looking for love they should accept that I did prefer yewande and I think he may regret his decision in the long run

Reactions: 4
I was waiting for Amy to get all huffy cos he didn't say nice enough things about her, especially after hearing Tommy's speech just before 🤣 sadly it didn't happen!

Danny made the right choice. Yewande was getting scary! I hope they make an amazingly strong couple now and all the public love them cos right now it doesn't look like the rest of the villa are going to be very nice about them 😱

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over Yewande whispering in front of Arabella! I’m glad she’s gone, hunni was nasty towards the end there
Yewande can whisper what she wants as Archilbald can whisper all she wants

I hate people that try police other people behaviour with some bs reasoning

Babes, its not everyday just do your hair

Danny said the girl he is picking is intelligent and picks Archibald. [emoji849]

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.