Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m 28”
“Really, you look good for it”

Jesus Christ get me out. 🙄 I’m out.... I want off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Elma and Joe to stay for me. I don't agree with some of Joe's controlling behaviour but Lucie seems like she's constantly about to burst into tears. I don't think she's enjoying her time there at all

Reactions: 2
Is anyone not voting for anton and lucie to stay 😂
That's how I voted. Really want Joe gone and he must be with the hundreds of complains about his behaviour.

Don't quite get Maura, wasn't she doing exactly what Elma was doing with Tommy?

Can't wait to see Tommy's head turn again the moment a new girl enters.

Reactions: 6
My app isn't working 😱😭 it either won't open or when it finally does open says I'm not registered to vote! I voted fine last time. IF i make it in time I'll vote to save Lucie and Elma.

I voted Anton and Lucie to stay which I can't believe as I hated them at the start but now I feel Anton deserves a chance and Joe is just the worst.

Reactions: 7
Voted for anton and lucie to stay. Couldn’t care less about Lucie, just thought perhaps she will stop her crying if joe is gone. I judged Anton too soon but I now think he is a funny and upfront guy

Reactions: 4
Or even one with just normal people!

No botox, fillers or boob jobs

Women that have bikini bottoms that cover all their arse and blokes that dont spend 24/7 in the gym!
It would take interesting to the next level if the girls came on in the season premiere with little or NO makeup on and as we're saying, no fillers, and see what the guys' opinions are then! I get that most of the premise is basing choices on bodies and sexual tension but it'd be really interesting to see it with the contestants of many different demographics and not fake and ott.

Edit: aaaand there's another ep on right as I post? Why can't I live in the UK?!? :)

Reactions: 1
It would take interesting to the next level if the girls came on in the season premiere with little or NO makeup on and as we're saying, no fillers, and see what the guys' opinions are then! I get that most of the premise is basing choices on bodies and sexual tension but it'd be really interesting to see it with the contestants of many different demographics and not fake and ott.

Edit: aaaand there's another ep on right as I post? Why can't I live in the UK?!? :)
That would be great! It would also shake up the formula which is inevitably becoming a bit tired

Reactions: 3
Twitter is really hating on Joe. Im almost worried for him and the backlash when he exists since he already looks quite unhinged, I know people were similarly mad at Adam last year but he seemed really tough, Joe not so much.

My app isn't working 😱😭 it either won't open or when it finally does open says I'm not registered to vote! I voted fine last time. IF i make it in time I'll vote to save Lucie and Elma.
I had the same problem for the first vote. Go into the app - click on “more” top right. Then “info & help”. Then “voting history”. Click restore purchase. Should then work ok. You may have missed the deadline for this vote though.

Reactions: 1
I want to see Elma saved just so we can see Maura lose her actual tit 🤣
You can tell how mad she is by how strong her accent gets 🤣
I love a girl who can rewrite ACTUAL HISTORY so she can paint herself as a victim. Completely forgetting she was chucking herself at tommy and offering Molly-Mae a ring side seat and popcorn to view it. 🤓
She deserves a bit of karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
had the same problem for the first vote. Go into the app - click on “more” top right. Then “info & help”. Then “voting history”. Click restore purchase. Should then work ok. You may have missed the deadline for this vote though.
Ahhhh thankyou! Fortunately it started working so I managed to get my vote in. But if it happens again I'll know what to do now.

Hope Joe goes tonight, then Lucie can be free! God hope she doesn't walk with him. I could see him convincing her to do that. Elma HAS to stay. Maura will be livid hehe.

Maura is quite clearly delusional. I fear for Elma.

If Joe goes maybe Lucie will stop with the crying; then cause a tit storm being 'friends' with Tommy.

Can we talk about how CRINGE curtis was? urgh urgh urgh. shudder.

And how in the hell did i save ANTON??? What has happened to me??!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.