Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also 300 about the treatment of Lucie by Joe and others.

I'm sure Tommy was asked by the producers if he felt uncomfortable or harassed and he laughed it off, so they felt fine to air it. It raises a far more important point about inequality and if a guy had of done the same.

Is it definitely one from each couple going? Or the least popular boy and girl? Lots say they're voting for Joe and anton.

Reactions: 1
There's also 300 about the treatment of Lucie by Joe and others.

I'm sure Tommy was asked by the producers if he felt uncomfortable or harassed and he laughed it off, so they felt fine to air it. It raises a far more important point about inequality and if a guy had of done the same.

Is it definitely one from each couple going? Or the least popular boy and girl? Lots say they're voting for Joe and anton.
There’s also quite a few domestic abuse groups that are laying into Joe!

Think you could see on Tommy’s face that he wasnt comfortable with it at all! But this is what annoys me about the double standards.

A boy does that to a girl, girl says no, boy is in the wrong
Girl does exactly the same and you get ‘whats wrong with him. Who wouldnt want a sexy girl all over you’ 🤷🏽‍♀️

Same thing with teachers grooming kids. When a 15 yr old boy gets groomed by a female teacher its ‘every boys fantasy’ 🤢
Male teacher grooms female pupil he’s a peodophile

Yep one from each couple. Not sure if both the bottom 2 go or if the islanders vote who goes out of them 2

Reactions: 5
Maura should be booted out, she invaded Tommy's personal space in a very sexually predatory way, and if that is not against the Love Island rules, why not?, it should be.

Reactions: 2
Maura I think is definitely from the ‘travelling community’ the language and crassness she comes out with it shameless. But let’s face it she’s in there for airtime and to get the most out of it as she can (boohoo, teeth whitening, skinny coffee deals ects) Tommy is sweet but there’s not much substance to him he’s great to look at but you would get bored after a while he can’t hold a proper conversation.

Curtis is playing the game and know what to do for the pass to the final. To be fair I don’t mind him even though I don’t think he’s that into Amy. Amy showed her true colours this week with Lucie who I feel quite sorry for she’s out of her depth in there’s I think.

Anton is now one of my favourites after hating him at the beginning.
Without a doubt Maura is from the traveling community. That's fine, but it's unusual for traveller women to behave like that. They may dress provovatively but they are typically well behaved around men and tend to stay pure until they are married. Always and exception to the rule though. She is really letting herself down

Reactions: 4
This week would be the perfect week to play the game where they guess who the tweets are about 😆
Yes and Yes thats one of my fave love island moments

I'd quite like to see Lucie and Tommy together I feel they'd have a really fun relationship. I also love the fact that she wears really casual clothes and isnt plastered in makeup all the time.
I seriously wonder where they get some of their gear from ? Amys got a whole range of rank stuff and as for those trousers Anna was wearing on the recoupling night WTAF!!!

Maura is not a traveller. She would have said something if she was to create a bond to lure Tommy.

Does everyone forget Tommy sat under a duvet in a day bed with Maura before the attempted kiss and when she asked if she turned him on his facial expression and his erection he showed her was enough to say yes

Maura is not a traveller. She would have said something if she was to create a bond to lure Tommy.
Yes she is not a Traveller at all

I think last year the wardrobes in the villa were filled with stuff from somewhere like BooHoo?, the girls were all sharing clothes and swimwear (ewww!)

Does everyone forget Tommy sat under a duvet in a day bed with Maura before the attempted kiss and when she asked if she turned him on his facial expression and his erection he showed her was enough to say yes

Yes she is not a Traveller at all
I agree yes she was full on and it was utter cringe but she was also led on by Tommy on that day bed

Ooh just found this thread 😀
Unpopular opinion.. but there’s something about lucie I just don’t like, I’m not sure she’s as quiet as she likes to make out, she’s definitely unhappy with joe looked so upset when he picked her last time and it’s annoying because I feel like she’s just sticking with him to stay in she’s very unatural around him I know he’s weird but then she needs to tell him how she feels.
If she wants to hang around with guys that’s good so she should but she needs to try and make an effort with the girls more and they should with her.
When she was whispering with tommy when they were all sat there and was just rude in my opinion so I can see why the girls are annoyed with her

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion.. but there’s something about lucie I just don’t like, I’m not sure she’s as quiet as she likes to make out, she’s definitely unhappy with joe looked so upset when he picked her last time and it’s annoying because I feel like she’s just sticking with him to stay in she’s very unatural around him I know he’s weird but then she needs to tell him how she feels.
If she wants to hang around with guys that’s good so she should but she needs to try and make an effort with the girls more and they should with her.
When she was whispering with tommy when they were all sat there and was just rude in my opinion so I can see why the girls are annoyed with her
I agree with you about not liking Lucie! There’s something about her I can’t put my finger on what it is...

Reactions: 5
I agree I cant stand Lucie. I'm not Joe's biggest fan either. But I can tell you now my OH would not he whispering and playing with a girl he had some kind of thing and a snog with. Nope
Any other girl is fine but have some respect for me.
Lucie is not hanging out with the other guys shes hanging out with Tommy. It's weird. I think she loves the attention

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's weird Lucie is hanging out more with the boys, she's a surfer, which at a guess is a male dominated sport, she's probably just going with what she's used to. I'm wondering if the whispering to Tommy thing was in retaliation to Amy whispering about her to the other girls. Who knows. Have just read some articles about Joe, his mum is saying he's not like how he's being portrayed at all.

she's a surfer
I don't think she's actually a surfer, she's just a model that likes surfing / skateboarding / motorbiking and thats her niche to book jobs that involve that.

I hope this is Tom's longterm GF that he's still with and ends up doing something with Maura. Think he's just going for Elma to get in a couple, get some fame to boost him and not be tempted.

Agree with most I think of joe goes she may come out her shell I did find the whispering rude but the girls sit and witch about her behind her back I think deep down she can probs sense it aswell

I don't think it's weird Lucie is hanging out more with the boys, she's a surfer, which at a guess is a male dominated sport, she's probably just going with what she's used to. I'm wondering if the whispering to Tommy thing was in retaliation to Amy whispering about her to the other girls. Who knows. Have just read some articles about Joe, his mum is saying he's not like how he's being portrayed at all.
Totally agree. Not every girl wants to sit around with other girls. She is obviously used to her own company and the company of boys. What's wrong with that?! I really like her

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's actually a surfer, she's just a model that likes surfing / skateboarding / motorbiking and thats her niche to book jobs that involve that.
She has surfed competitively and is a qualified surfing instructor, only know this as she taught a friends kids when they were on holiday in Newquay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.