Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never known a man to turn down sex, me and my partner were saying he would have to be physically unable but even then he would try, and the fact Curtis said he had a headache!!! OMG I don't know how Maura can't see it!

Reactions: 8
The final dates were so cringe.
Even more cringe than the recoupling speeches.
Also wtf was that net thing Amber had round her waist. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point I don’t like any of the couples. I’d like an individual to win, Ovie and Amber or amber with Greg at a push.

Out of all the couples I found Curtis and Maura the least convincing. Cannot see him parading potty mouth Maura on his arm when he has his sights set on BBC work.

Reactions: 5
Can't say I'd want to have sex in a room full of people on t.v.
I agree, I did read last year that Dani had made the decision she was not going to have sex in the villa, so can totally understand Curtis not wanting to, if he's got his sights set on Strictly, its a family show, having had sex on TV could kill his career.

Those final dates are just carbon copies of last year, Wes and Megan went on a boat and Megan even had a very similar outfit on (swimsuit and netting over thingy), Ovie's date was a copy of Josh and Kaz's.

If it follows last years pattern, there's still one more couple to go before the final. My guess as to who goes next.. Curtis and Maura?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I really like Maura, she is hilarious, but I thought she was unfair last night. If it was a man badgering a woman for sex then sulking when they said no (several times) it would look very different. And then saying 'well I've got needs' to his friends. Imagine if that was Jordan to Anna for eg?
I love Greg, he has such a cheeky kind face. He seems to find the whole thing hilarious too (but I do think he is serious about Amber).
Love Ovie but still think India is with him because she knows he is v popular.
Tommy and Mollie - meh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree, I did read last year that Dani had made the decision she was not going to have sex in the villa, so can totally understand Curtis not wanting to, if he's got his sights set on Strictly, its a family show, having had sex on TV could kill his career.

Those final dates are just carbon copies of last year, Wes and Megan went on a boat and Megan even had a very similar outfit on (swimsuit and netting over thingy), Ovie's date was a copy of Josh and Kaz's.

If it follows last years pattern, there's still one more couple to go before the final. My guess as to who goes next.. Curtis and Maura?
I think curtis and Maura May win. On the back of Maura.

Reactions: 2
I really don't mind who wins tbh as long as it isn't Tommy and Molly. Don't actually mind Tommy but Molly will do fake crying and be completely irritating if they win. Plus the look on her face if they don't will be priceless. Bye bye Tommy.

Reactions: 11

This video with Dr. Alex is another super weird one. People are saying she suits him and NOOOOOO. No, she needs some work, she's way too clingy and I feel like she'd be the type to stalk. So weird.
[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t believe the amount of comments on Dr Alex’s post saying they make a good couple and encouraging them to date. He’s got a girlfriend which is well publicised.

Reactions: 1
Just watched first look. All Couples will privately have to choose one couple to dump from the island. Who do you think will go?
I think Anton and Belle or Amber and Gregg .

Oh and Molly during her date with Tommy. That fake crying, I can't . She should be given a role in Eastenders.

Just watched first look. All Couples will privately have to choose one couple to dump from the island. Who do you think will go?
I think Anton and Belle or Amber and Gregg .

Oh and Molly during her date with Tommy. That fake crying, I can't . She should be given a role in Eastenders.
I hope it isn't either of those as Anton and Amber as they are the only two originals left. They will all chose (if they have any sense) the couple that poses the biggest threat to them winning. Maybe Tommy and Molly? They must be seen as favourites to the islanders.

To be honest, it seems like manipulation by the producers, who obviously want Tommy and Molly Mae to win.

If the islanders are smart they will dump Tom and Moll as from the inside I bet they look like the biggest threat. I have a feeling that Greg/Amber or Ovie/India will be dumped though, as they're the newest couples.

I think Ovie and India, as both are the newest additions, the other newer islanders are paired with OG islanders. A shame if Ovie goes but he's won the hearts of the viewers whether he wins it or not. Also, within each couple, the girls probably have more say in who they vote for, I reckon more of the girls (Molly, Amber and Maura) have least loyalty to India.

I get a gut feeling Anton and Belle are at risk and for what really because they've been amazing and i get their connection. They've both got a great sense of humor and have provided me with so many laughs, and I was so excited to see his mum and her dad together.

I hope a different couple goes. The public should make this one, not the islanders again.

Re Curtis and sex on TV though, he's presumably already done it a couple of times. It was obvious in the Hideaway and then the time on the daybed. But whatever reason he had for not wanting to shouldn't have been needed, he didn't need to apologize.

Will they actually leave tonight or will it be a stupid cliffhanger
I feel like they will have to because won't Sunday night be parents night?

Tommy and MM's date is one I'm going to have to either skip or get my sick bucket. He'll be like " I've found the most amazing connection of my life, and I've found the woman I want to have a family with and make my future" and she'll be all " ohhh RrrrEALllly?!... yeah.. these candles are so beautiful".

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG Belle wanting to get tips from Anton's mum to perfect her bum shaving techniques!! 🤣

I mean who in their right mind goes on a romantic date to tell each other how much you mean to one another and then talks about shaving the other persons arse! 🤣

• Haha
I swear the producers have been reading here with speculation about secret tasks? Have they done secret tasks before? I can't remember?

Bloody funny though 😂

If I hear Elly Belly one more time im going to scream. The secret task was entertaining though