Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never liked Anna but I did feel sorry for her last night. Jordan is a massive prick, why can't men just own it, why do they have to put all the blame on someone else? His feelings didn't change because Anna had been a bit down.

Reactions: 12
What is this?! 🥶😦

Well tit, what can they really do out there besides sit inside? Can't even be by a pool or spread out in the yard.

I think they're milking this so much as they know how big this franchise has become, but every time they do that with anything, it just ruins its name.

Reactions: 1
Well tit, what can they really do out there besides sit inside? Can't even be by a pool or spread out in the yard.

I think they're milking this so much as they know how big this franchise has become, but every time they do that with anything, it just ruins its name.
I think it’s gonna be filmed in South Africa where it will be warm. I quite liked the idea of them in a massive log cabin with a hot tub tho 😂

I hope they will stop doing Love Island. Seems that people now just go in there for the money/popularity and Instagram deals.
It is not genuine anymore.
Exactly the same happened with big brother years ago, full of wannabes, dumbfucks and oddballs. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think I'll record tonights show so that I can FF all the crying baby crap.

Well done Anna , ditching Ovie for a 24 year old boy who has slept with 100 girls . Did she really think he was there to find love ? 😆
Now crying and saying why she can’t be that girl who is loved - you had a chance girl , but you went for a bad boy .. now grow some balls , move on and take this as a good life lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely gobsmacked that Jordan doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong 😂

And Curtis. Just shut up mate. You were half way redeeming yourself til you told Maura ‘I don’t know what I’d do in that situation’

Molly may must be loving this.

Reactions: 5
Well done Anna , ditching Ovie for a 24 year old boy who has slept with 100 girls . Did she really think he was there to find love ? 😆
Now crying and saying why she can’t be that girl who is loved - you had a chance girl , but you went for a bad boy .. now grow some balls , move on and take this as a good life lesson.
Doesn’t make Jordan’s behaviour ok or reasonable though. Regardless whether you like the female in question or not his behaviour is disgusting 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I would campaign for dipshite Jordan to win ON HIS OWN if it means tommy and molly don’t win.
There is absolutely no sexual chemistry between them.
Molly only looks turned on when she sees another couple fighting.

I like Amber and I like Ovie, the rest can leave now 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over how much of a cock Jordan is. Sat here fuming for Anna 😂 how dare he say she acted rash?! How can he even defend himself, he’s 100% in the wrong and she’s completely entitled to act that way. It seems to be a theme this series, the boys bleeping up and when the girls react as they’re entitled to they’re branded irrational and crazy 😬

Devastated Chris has gone 😭😭😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hope they will stop doing Love Island. Seems that people now just go in there for the money/popularity and Instagram deals.
It is not genuine anymore.
They need to go back to applications not "scouting"

Reactions: 6
Tonight episode 24/07:
- Curtis needs to learn shut the f up. Why is his beak always in other people business??
- Maura needs to run
- Anna although annoying had the right to pop off. They weren't just in a couple HE ASKED HER to be his gf.
- Jordan did the same thing he did with Jourdan to India
- India entertained that convo for too too long. She loves the attention
- Tommy played a good game going over to the girls. Securing that £50k.

Reactions: 7
Molly has opened her mouth more with "advice" in this ep than any lately and that's because the couples in question were in ruination. She cried the hardest over Anna, acted a fool tbh. Tommy said she deserved an Oscar if she was acting.. no, it's not good at all.

Reactions: 4