Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a page 3/glamour model so that’s how!

His lady who didn’t admit to him that Jordan was indeed coming on to her! She doesn’t come across as a girls girl.
I can't wait for Ovie to get rid of her

India is a gameplay regardless of she says not there for 50k -- she's there's for social media presence, a verified tick and a PLT advert

Reactions: 7
Ovie's name is so similar to the portuguese word for egg- ovo, ovos, ahahah all I can think of is that the man was born to cook eggs. As for him being so popular as to win it just with votes for him alone, yeah I'd rather that than T&MM but I don't really like India and I do feel like she may be using him. He's much better than that.
Ovie is Nigerian

They love egg ohhh (Africans will hear the accent in that statement lol).

Reactions: 1
Maya, 24 – whose rapper boyfriend Stormzy is 72 years old made a cameo in the villa two years ago to rap with Chris and Kem – tweeted: “My theory is after that challenge Jordan clocked he ain’t winning with Anna an he don’t have to pretend anymore, mate.”

Thoughts???

Reactions: 3
Anyone else crack up when Maura was talking about the hideaway and said " I'm looking forward ta quality time with".. I filled it in with her saying " DA GRINCH" from how they acted that out. That's basically how I sum up their relationship, sex and the grinch. I couldn't believe he was kissing her neck out by the pool a bit as well, just kissing her in ways he never did with Amy.

I just can't really buy the way Jordan switched as reality. When he was telling Curtis about it at first, he looked much like he does when he's joking with the rest of the boys, he didn't have the straightest face.

I question that being his decision or not. But the reactions from everyone else seemed genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maura is a girls girl as long as she doesn’t have her sights on your fella...

She is hilarious but she is definitely not a girls girl or a woman’s woman.

Reactions: 9
Maura is a girls girl as long as she doesn’t have her sights on your fella...

She is hilarious but she is definitely not a girls girl or a woman’s woman.
I know! I just remember Lucie saying Maura was the same way as her, not likely to get involved in drama. I didn't know Anna and Maura were really that close.

What I found to be most funny was Ovie and India just sat there and then Curtis off by himself trying to ignore the sound of screaming women lol.

I really wonder who's gonna go. People are talking about wanting to keep Jordan and Anna so more drama plays out but idk..

Jordan clutching at straws. Thing he has realised by being in the bottom 3 times the public don't like Anna . She is a gobby drama queen who sticks her nose in other people's business. India doesn't even like him!

Jordan clutching at straws. Thing he has realised by being in the bottom 3 times the public don't like Anna . She is a gobby drama queen who sticks her nose in other people's business. India doesn't even like him!
...think....

Reactions: 1
Jordan looked like he was acting (badly) when he was telling Curtis he liked India. Just seems odd he suddenly turned all cocky with Anna. So fake

I hope they will stop doing Love Island. Seems that people now just go in there for the money/popularity and Instagram deals.
It is not genuine anymore.

I hope they will stop doing Love Island. Seems that people now just go in there for the money/popularity and Instagram deals.
It is not genuine anymore.
Or at least rethink what type of person they choose to go in and to limit how much the producers get involved. This year has been totally spoilt by the influencers who are too guarded to lose their tit in there for fear of ruining their social media power. Also ruined by the producers getting too involved. The chats are dull and scripted, the challenges are boring. Everything this year has been too safe.

Reactions: 7
Love Island just shows the games some men play. It’s all documented here so we can see all the stages. IRL the woman is made to look crazy or making tit up. Thank you love island duck boys for demonstrating this so hopefully at least one girl can be saved from this mind trickery and gaslighting.

Reactions: 9
Press are saying 2 couples go tonight. Good, it's too full in there, they need to sort the wood from the trees. My guess as to who will go, Anna & Jordan and Harley & Chris.

A shame about Chris because I like him, not bothered about any of the others though.

Reactions: 6
Press are saying 2 couples go tonight. Good, it's too full in there, they need to sort the wood from the trees. My guess as to who will go, Anna & Jordan and Harley & Chris.

A shame about Chris because I like him, not bothered about any of the others though.
Same love Chris, Anna and Jordan would always be bottom cos everyone hates Anna but now with Jordan showing out they are defo out!