Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly’s crying over Anna going was so fake. Jordan has behaved like a twit, but Anna is obnoxious, she just doesn’t listen and talks over people. I’m not keen on India either.

Reactions: 6
Molly’s crying over Anna going was so fake. Jordan has behaved like a twit, but Anna is obnoxious, she just doesn’t listen and talks over people. I’m not keen on India either.
She’s doesn’t listen cos she’s upset and too in her feelings to hear at that moment. She’s a human being not a bad person not everyone handles situations the same 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
All true ! I really like Tommy - purely to look at as there's not much else going on tbh but Molly - oh my - what a fake ! And as for Anna - can't stand her, can't stand her, can't stand her - had to emphasis something several times just like she does 🤣🤣 Soooo annoying. Didn't like her from the off - the way she stood looking down on everyone & turning her nose up at all the boys. Ovie has had a lucky escape there with her.

Honestly glad I'm not the only one who thought Molly's crying was a bit OTT. Especially when Anna was trying to speak and the other 2 were quiet and there was Molly clutching onto her as if she just found out Anna was going to die. Had to laugh when Anna tried to move and Molly came dragging with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I actually cringed so bad when Molly was doing her fake cry, there were no tears?! Who the f cries like that? The other two just had a few tears down their face. Each ep I hate Molly more and more. For me it has to be Amber/Greg or Ovie/India to win

Reactions: 9
I'm done with it if Molly and Tommy win. My favourites are Amber, Ovie, Maura and Greg. Given the only actual couple in that list is Amber and Greg, then that's who I would like to see win.

Reactions: 4
I’d like Amber and Greg to win.

Simply because of Greg’s question to Curtis last night when they were talking about Curtis giving Jordan advice.
When he said ‘explain your thinking’ about the advice, he captured the thoughts of the whole nation!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s doesn’t listen cos she’s upset and too in her feelings to hear at that moment. She’s a human being not a bad person not everyone handles situations the same 🤷🏾‍♀️
She's talked over people on other occasions though, eg Michael, asked him questions but then talked over him when he tried to answer. I'm not saying she shouldn't be upset, Jordan has treated her very badly, just saying why I think they were fairing badly in public votes.

I'm holding out for a Love Island Australia moment in the final. Eden and Erin thought they had it in the bag, Erin's face when Grant And Tayla won. Molly thinks she and Tommy will easily win.

I think this years has been quite similar to last years Australian Love Island! It was quite popular so think they decided to use the same script 😉

I just don’t get Jordan’s thinking. Even if he swapped to India he wouldn’t have won, its way too late in the game.

I’m amazed Anna didn’t punch him tbh, if he was smirking in my face when I was that upset I’d have been raging

I just don’t get Jordan’s thinking. Even if he swapped to India he wouldn’t have won, its way too late in the game.

I’m amazed Anna didn’t punch him tbh, if he was smirking in my face when I was that upset I’d have been raging
Imagine that plane journey home

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The first look really bothers me for multiple reasons. Tommy confesses his love yet AGAIN to MM and she just imitates his " I love you" in his accent... that's not... that's avoidance, plain and simple. She always does that. And the first time he said it her excuse was that she didn't want to 'jinx it' by saying it back yet.. wtf.

Ovie and India, I will always love Ovie but she claims she had no idea she'd find anything.. yes you f^cking did.

At this point I'm rooting for either Amber and Greg or Belle and Anton to win. Because I feel like the vote is for overall couple, not just a single. I've been put off Maura and Curtis because I still don't like him and she's really quick to forgive him after not knowing what he would say or do if he liked another girl and she's forgiven him saying there's NOTHING she doesn't like about him...

Reactions: 5
The first look really bothers me for multiple reasons. Tommy confesses his love yet AGAIN to MM and she just imitates his " I love you" in his accent... that's not... that's avoidance, plain and simple. She always does that. And the first time he said it her excuse was that she didn't want to 'jinx it' by saying it back yet.. wtf.

Ovie and India, I will always love Ovie but she claims she had no idea she'd find anything.. yes you f^cking did.

At this point I'm rooting for either Amber and Greg or Belle and Anton to win. Because I feel like the vote is for overall couple, not just a single. I've been put off Maura and Curtis because I still don't like him and she's really quick to forgive him after not knowing what he would say or do if he liked another girl and she's forgiven him saying there's NOTHING she doesn't like about him...
Same!

Amber & Greg for me - Maura ruined herself by coupling with Curtis and not ditching him. Tommy & Molly are blah and although Anton & Belle/Ovie & India are ok as couples, I only really like and champion the guy half.

I don't mean to offend anybody, but Amy... girl is unhinged. And I didn't see it too much in the villa, except for her going so fast with Curtis so quick and falling like a 15 yr old, I thought she handled the whole thing pretty well..

On the outside, she seems like a nightmare! Saw her on under the duvet and she literally cut Joanna off at every single turn and wouldn't shut up about it. Tries to seem so unbothered about Curtis but actually is the way she repeats little jokes that are actually digs. She can't let it go.

This video with Dr. Alex is another super weird one. People are saying she suits him and NOOOOOO. No, she needs some work, she's way too clingy and I feel like she'd be the type to stalk. So weird.

Maura is making me laugh 😂 I have always thought Curtis is gay, I am not surprised he doesn't want sex. I am surprised that she hasn't put 2 and 2 together!
This ep is gonna be boring, all pretending to be the perfect couple on the yacht.

Maura is making me laugh 😂 I have always thought Curtis is gay, I am not surprised he doesn't want sex. I am surprised that she hasn't put 2 and 2 together!
This ep is gonna be boring, all pretending to be the perfect couple on the yacht.
Completely agree, called it episode 1 or 2. He reminds me on someone very close to me that lived another life for quite a while, even marrying with two daughters. Even the 'friend to all', pool dance class behaviour similar (without the pool obviously).

"Maura you're gonna upset yourself, calm down". Belle might have turned into my favorite girl in there now. I don't know how that is. I did get a good gut feeling about her at first, but then I didn't know what she was there for, now I think she's genuine and I like what she comes up with.

That episode was boring, but that's just me because I always find the dates boring. I think the act/ partial act is up with Curtis.

"Maura you're gonna upset yourself, calm down". Belle might have turned into my favorite girl in there now. I don't know how that is. I did get a good gut feeling about her at first, but then I didn't know what she was there for, now I think she's genuine and I like what she comes up with.

That episode was boring, but that's just me because I always find the dates boring. I think the act/ partial act is up with Curtis.
I agree. Was bored. Used the hour to catch up on here!

Yeah, boring tonight, the dates are so cringe. I'm always a bit bored by this stage.