Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was possibly the most boring episode thus far :(
Yes was a bit quiet. Most interesting thing was Amy constantly failing to grasp CURTIS HATES YOU. He said he felt a weight lift off his shoulders when they split up and she STILL said something like 'I thought you wanted to give things another chance - are you saying you don't want that?'. Aaaarrgghhh.

Reactions: 6
People hated Curtis for not being honest with Amy and now he has been they are slating him for being too honest.
She keeps saying he took her future away from her 🙄 she's so melodramatic.

Reactions: 5
Yes was a bit quiet. Most interesting thing was Amy constantly failing to grasp CURTIS HATES YOU. He said he felt a weight lift off his shoulders when they split up and she STILL said something like 'I thought you wanted to give things another chance - are you saying you don't want that?'. Aaaarrgghhh.
He had to dump her THREE TIMES....I feel bad for her but he's over you Amy.

Reactions: 4
Amy is behaving like they were married with kids, a mortgage and pets, it was just a couple of weeks on a tv show. But seriously, Maura and Curtis? They have made it so obviously scripted it’s going to be hard to take anything that happens seriously ever again.

Feel bad for Marvin because it seems like she hasn't given him the time of day.

Why does Amy keep trying so hard? You can't just put it back together when he's been literally telling everyone he feels relieved and free. She needs some help, it's obvious why she's never had the real thing because she's probably nearly ruined herself by clinging to these types.

I thought it was kind of bad of Molly to be repeating what she heard from amber and Michael on the day bed to everyone and it was even more disgusting that Jourdan was perched there just eating up the gossip so she can gloat about others' misfortune the very next time things blow up again.

Reactions: 8
He had to dump her THREE TIMES....I feel bad for her but he's over you Amy.
Fool me once shame on you,
Fool me twice shame on me.
Fool me three times.... AMY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET IT GO.
BUILD THAT BRIDGE... BUILD IT, CLIMB OVER IT, FIND ANOTHER LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP.
maybe a whole five weeks this time.

Reactions: 8
People hated Curtis for not being honest with Amy and now he has been they are slating him for being too honest.
She keeps saying he took her future away from her 🙄 she's so melodramatic.
His face says he still isn’t being honest! 😂🤖

Last edited:

Yel

Still don't think he's been honest - he never liked her and just wanted to use her as a tool. I didn't realise he was on dancing with the stars Ireland, no wonder he's in there looking for a boost.

The new guy and his snacks was the highlight.
Screenshot_20190706-071257.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still don't think he's been honest - he never liked her and just wanted to use her as a tool. I didn't realise he was on dancing with the stars Ireland, no wonder he's in there looking for a boost.

The new guy and his snacks was the highlight.
View attachment 27219
Poor thing he's a bit thick lol but I do think he's nicer and may be more decent than I originally thought but Lucie's not gonna give him a chance if her feelings are still elsewhere... A lot of the casa amor guys being snubbed without much reason this time.

Reactions: 2
Poor thing he's a bit thick lol but I do think he's nicer and may be more decent than I originally thought but Lucie's not gonna give him a chance if her feelings are still elsewhere... A lot of the casa amor guys being snubbed without much reason this time.
But that happened last year right? Like the guys that came in to the villa, none of the original girls really stuck with them. I know Paul was with Laura but I can't remember if he came in on his own or through casa amor

I think they should of given Jordan and Amber a chance to save one girl and not each. Make it interesting!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Amy woke up this morning and thought 'right - I'm going to give Curtis one more chance if he works really hard at it'. You just know she would take him back like a shot.
'Amy I was wondering.....' 'YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS'.

I'm thinking Casa Amour hasn't really worked this year, none of them are really being given much air time apart from Ovie, I can't even remember the other boys names. When the girls get together for a chat, its usually just the original lot, and it was weird Molly talking about Amber and Michael getting on so well during their chat in front of Joanna.

The whole show is becoming a parody of itself.

We need to throw some ex’s in,
I wish they had learned from the Aus version and picked some massive, massive w*nkers 😆
That lot were near fist fights from day one 😬
Secret girlfriends 🤷‍♀️ Stealing the prize money.
Let’s just hope the USA version have lined up some real scanks with no morals or dignity.
I have no time for Tommy and Molly-Mae with their damn teddy.
Its not what I’m here for 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to throw some ex’s in,
I wish they had learned from the Aus version and picked some massive, massive w*nkers 😆
That lot were near fist fights from day one 😬
Secret girlfriends 🤷‍♀️ Stealing the prize money.
Let’s just hope the USA version have lined up some real scanks with no morals or dignity.
I have no time for Tommy and Molly-Mae with their damn teddy.
Its not what I’m here for 😐
I’m sure maura must be a plant to stir things up. I’ve just watched last nights. She’s never shown any inclination of fancying Curtis even when she first went in and didn’t mind stirring it up with molly and tommy.

This season is pretty dry so far. Need some drama as you said

More Pritchard family bullshit
The brother and mother stepping in for some damage limitation, cue fake grins and backing Curtis to the hilt YUCK !!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m getting curly fries Justin Timberlake “Wannabe” vibes from prickchard.....

• Haha
More Pritchard family bullshit
View attachment 27269The brother and mother stepping in for some damage limitation, cue fake grins and backing Curtis to the hilt YUCK !!
Is it just me or can anyone else see a strong resemblance between Amy and mama Pritchard?!

Also, what has happened to the Hideaway?! There’s so little passion and chemistry between them all this year that it’s been forgotten about altogether now! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or can anyone else see a strong resemblance between Amy and mama Pritchard?!

Also, what has happened to the Hideaway?! There’s so little passion and chemistry between them all this year that it’s been forgotten about altogether now! 🤣
Have Tommy and Molly been in there yet? Can't even remember.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.