Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

My genuine thought is that he had chance to check out the girls before he went in. Amy was riding an initial wave of popularity so he went for her with his gentleman schtick, thinking theyā€™d be crowned winners. Then in the tweets challenge he realised the public thought they were fake. This was further confirmed in his calculating little brain when they werenā€™t voted safe by the public.

So the slimeball decided to get himself some airtime and shake off Amy (of course it wonā€™t have entered his head HE is unpopular) and went for Jourdan after the lamest excuse.

Cuntis.
This exactly. Amy isn't the most likeable but don't think shes scheming and devious like Curtis. When she was telling people that her one year old nephew will only ever know of her and Curtis I thought this would all end in tears. Ultimately it's better she finds out now and exposes Curtis.

His whole plan for a career boost is in ruins. It's what I've been waiting for, going to be uncomfortable watching how it affects Amy.

Reactions: 10
No offence meant here. And it really doesnā€™t matter because I RRRRRREAAAALLLY dislike him purely on his personality, but as a professional dancer how has he got such a sad bod.

He really rates himself and I just donā€™t get it.

Like dr Alex last year was unlucky in love but a nice guy.

Curtis just thinks heā€™s the absolute bollocks. The thought hadnā€™t even crossed his mind that jourdan might not even like him ( clues in the fact she barely made any effort with you) because he just thinks everyone wants him.

Was I the only one who thought when he said he wasnā€™t being true to himself that he was going to come out? Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is everyone obsessed with his sexuality :rolleyes:
Also why is it either straight or gay? Bisexuality exists.

Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for Amy after seeing the first look sheā€™s so upset šŸ˜©

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Why is everyone obsessed with his sexuality :rolleyes:
Also why is it either straight or gay? Bisexuality exists.
So do people who take themselves too seriously. Chill out.

I couldnā€™t care his sexuality his personality is rotten regardless.
Whoā€™s obsessed with it? Mentioned it once... chill out

Reactions: 2
I just watched Curtisā€™ brother AJā€™s Instagram story and during last nights recoupling when Amy walked in and was saying how much she missed Curtis and how she talked about him all the time and how amazing he was etc, AJ pans to their mum and sheā€™s sobbing and AJ wrote that they were crying ā€˜Happy tearsā€™ which is really strange. And they have tagged Amyā€™s Instagram? Why would their mum and AJ be really happy for them when they know Curtis is about to crush Amy? Is everyone in on this?????

Reactions: 5
I just watched Curtisā€™ brother AJā€™s Instagram story and during last nights recoupling when Amy walked in and was saying how much she missed Curtis and how she talked about him all the time and how amazing he was etc, AJ pans to their mum and sheā€™s sobbing and AJ wrote that they were crying ā€˜Happy tearsā€™ which is really strange. And they have tagged Amyā€™s Instagram? Why would their mum and AJ be really happy for them when they know Curtis is about to crush Amy? Is everyone in on this?????
I saw that in the paper. Itā€™s seems the mum thought it was cute that they were so into each other and hasnā€™t realised the backlash Curtis has been getting on social media for his behaviour.

Letā€™s get this straight. He hasnā€™t CHOSEN to stay with amy, if jourdan had given him the chance there is no way he was choosing Amy. He chose to keep her because he had no option. His mum should be crying with embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amber and Anna are really gona let themselves down again tonight. I hope they learn from these experiences. You canā€™t expect loyalty from people youā€™ve known for a month.

Jordan really took it well last night and I felt awful for him as you could see how hurt he was - while Anna couldnā€™t even look him in the eye and stood looking at the ground speaking like a child.

I agree though Michael shouldnā€™t have bad mouthed Amber - thatā€™s not classy. Fair enough if he wants to decouple but thereā€™s no need to justify it by belittling Amber.
Others seem to think he did wrong by confiding in Joanna what wasn't feeling right with Amber, and that's fine, but I don't find that wrong as you could tell he just really felt more comfortable right away and maybe he couldn't unload that info in the main villa, but needed to.

BUT the way he said " I put up with certain things I wouldn't have" in front of everyone at the recoupling wasn't nice and he could have worded it a different way. He looks like his mind was made up WELL before the evening, so he had a lot of time to plan a respectful way. Joanna even looked very stone faced, as if she was a bit embarrassed he had put it the way he did.

Omg... I do really feel bad for Amy here, the tears are very genuine. I'd feel bad for ANY girl being used by Curtis. The way he talks to the camera ( in the greenscreen room chat things) could not look more insincere, like he's genuinely trying to read lines and be some sort of likable character, but just wait till he finds he's the most despised in the villa. Then this makes me question Tommy because how can you be such "friends" with someone like that? What an actual tool. He and Jourdan didn't connect AT ALL, they literally didn't have anything in common, he just fancied another ticket for air time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if we will see anything more on Saturdays unseen bits? Maybe jourdann isn't quite as not into him as we've been lead to believe? Don't forget last year, Samira had a whole thing going on with Frankie that we were NEVER shown. Night in the hideaway and everything! We all thought it was so odd she left the villa to be with him when it didn't look like there had been anything there.
I'm deffo no Amy fan, but I've gone back to feeling bad for her again after seeing first look. ā˜¹

Reactions: 2
Not quite the same level though. Itā€™s more about what you made the other person believe. She never promised Jordan anything, Michael and Danny however [emoji2376]
Amber is probably really hurt by his choice and they all were shocked by his speech of course Annaā€™s gonna check him!

Exactly! He switched into a completely different person. It was snakey how he acted with the new girl. Itā€™s not about the coupling with someone else itā€™s how he got to that point.
Then when Anna asks him why he didn't say this before a new girl came into the villa if it was an issue. He literally walked away and said "I'm done". Because he had NOTHING.

Then when Amber said she opened up, he said "You didn't open up girl" in such a patronising vile manner then called her pathetic for getting emotional.

Reactions: 4
Amber would make more impact with Michael if she was quietly upset rather than screaming and shouting, the firey temper are partly what put him off her in the first place but she can't see that. He was quite clearly affected by the presumption she had him whipped more than he let on at the time.

Am not sure how the Curtis/Amy thing will go, in desperation to keep himself relevant, he's not done himself any favours at all.

Now, I want Maura to win. On her own, just Maura. At a push, Maura and Anton as a friendship couple.
Did you not see First Look?
1. Amber said calmly I opened up to Michael
2. Michael patronized her calling her "girl"
Whilst winking and smirking
3. Amber then got angry

Would you of sat there quietly?

Reactions: 9
It should be on the red button like Big Brother used to be. 24 hours live streaming, I remember my mum being glued to it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Did you not see First Look?
1. Amber said calmly I opened up to Michael
2. Michael patronized her calling her "girl"
Whilst winking and smirking
3. Amber then got angry

Would you of sat there quietly?
No, not looked yet, it's all in the editing I suppose, some of the new girls did also look like they were smirking a bit, I guess we'll see the full extent tonight.

Team call the idiot out and drag his tiny ears ass..... šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

My pre show opinion šŸ¤£
Anna hasnā€™t done the same thing Michael has done, Iā€™m sick of seeing that argument to defend Michael, they were in completely different ā€œrelationshipsā€ and she never said a bad word against Jordan, she just knew realistically it probably wouldnā€™t work.
And letā€™s be honestly, Jordan would probably have got it on with Jourdan... but she had as much interest in him as she did in Curtis šŸ˜
Regardless he/she was still respectful when talking about Anna/Jordan even when he/she was ā€œopenā€ to another connection. Unlike Michael šŸ˜
you can tell Anna is pissed off at the fact Micheal bad mouthed Amber more than the fact he jumped into another couple, after saying he wouldnā€™t šŸ˜
he was negative about her šŸ‘ any šŸ‘ chance šŸ‘ he šŸ‘got and blamed her for Everything that went wrong with them .. this is the guy that went after her and envisioned a future with her..
NOOOOOOO šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
I would be the exact same as Anna if that was my friend and I saw her that upset and his tiny lil ears would know ALL about it šŸ˜

Reactions: 16

Yel

I missed this?? What was she saying?
It was just some inane chatter about Worthing just before a text was received, I miss those chats that would never make the highlights.
as a professional dancer how has he got such a sad bod.
I think he's in an off season with the surgery and guess he dances rather goes to the gym so isn't keeping up with his fitness in the house. He's got a good bod, but he's covered in a layer of fat at the moment. Would all melt off in a few weeks once he starts dancing again I bet.

Reactions: 3
Oh god this is so awkward. I'm loving it. Amber is being quite dignified at the moment
I agree Michael is not coming across well, he thought the "whipped" comment was bad, wait till he sees how people feel about him bad mouthing amber.

Reactions: 5
Gone right off Michael!
Fair enough if he wasnt happy with Amber he had every right to get with Joanna, thats what their all there for BUT his attitude is getting right on my tits!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.