Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to bed immediately just so tmrws comes quicker. Maura looks like there may be a double murder.

Wtf was up with Tommy when lucie coupled up? Something weird there. Him and molly are sticking together for the easy win
I said the same. Was all very bizarre!

Reactions: 4
I’m going to bed immediately just so tmrws comes quicker. Maura looks like there may be a double murder.

Wtf was up with Tommy when lucie coupled up? Something weird there. Him and molly are sticking together for the easy win
Yeah his face was a picture! And did you notice that despite a lot of crying noise, Molly didn’t actually shed a tear?! All the other girls cried properly but not her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone else thing that boys will get a good reception but the girls are going to get it in the neck?
Girls are catty, 🐱 🐱 🐱
Maura, Amber and Anna would have me running under the floorboards 🐭 (squeak)
The new girls will become their prey, but I hope they just toy with them a bit and then go in for the kill with Curtis and Michael, the real rats in the villa. 🐀 🐀

Totally just moved the villa onto Noah’s Ark.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to watch it on catch up! Typical it was an extended one 😩 my first concerns were Amy was going to be going back to the villa with the same hair she'd been rocking all day! 😱 I mean...what the actual heck was that? 😂 Soon as she was back and with Curtis again I've gone from feeling bad for her back to disliking her immensely 😂
Amber though! Eeeeek! She's not going to do herself any favours in the next few days. She will be acting in exactly the ways that put Michael off her in the first place.
Can't wait for tomorrow! I'll be having to watch it on catch up again though. Damn work 😩😭

Reactions: 6
That all felt very weird, can still see there being a fair bit of couple shuffling, some of those couples just seem odd pairings. Amber will be like Georgia was last year when she kept deliberately getting Kaz’s name wrong and calling her Kez

Reactions: 4
I don't even like Amy and felt a little bad for her. She's thinking they are solid whilst Curtis was trying to crack on with Jourdan.

I'm happy that she is filled in with Curtis' shenanigans whilst she's been away..

LOL at Curtis kissing Jourdan for the Islander they fancy the most. She was literally looking at the floor like "Don't pick me". She even friendzoned him. What an idiot.

Lol at the voiceover man (can't remember his name right now)
"Make Jourdan your other half girlfriend. They can do shifts" [emoji23][emoji23]

That half gf thing was a major red flag to me.

I don't like Curtis. He seems very calculating. Always in people business just for extra screen time because his showmace with Amy was boring us. Then tried creating this love triangle storyline, until Jourdan removed herself fasssst.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Anna going off at Michael for recoupling... she did the same to Jordan?!!
Tbh it's not really the same. Anna and Jordan were both cracking on because they were in a talking stage. If Jourdan hadn't binned Jordan off after they slept in the same bed, he would of kicked her. That's why he basically said no hard feelings. Amber and Michael were in an actual couple. Not a default couple like Michael was with Yewande.

In addition, Anna hasn't spent the last 3 days slagging Jordan off unlike Michael who confided in the girl that's trynna duck him he's relationship problems. Smarrrrrrtttttt.

I don't like men who can't say things with their chest about their partners. Instead witch. That's childish.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thing that boys will get a good reception but the girls are going to get it in the neck?
I think the boys will get a warmer reception. The girls have ENERGY and aren't scared to show it

This is why I can't go on Love Island..I would fight someone [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Press are saying 6 are dumped from the island tonight, basically all single after the recoupling, whether they are new or original islanders will go. Can imagine, some of the newbies going, people won't even know who they are they've had so little screen time 😂

If Michael recouples, Amber might be out
If 6 are going it'll be the 3 new boys and 3 new girls they didn't get picked. They won't boot the "old ones" just yet.

Reactions: 2
I don't particularly like Amy, but listening to her when she came back to the villa was hard to watch I felt so bad for her. Even Maura was crying because it was just awful. Curtis' face was a bleeping picture as well!! Used to really like him but now I don't at all, he can't possibly like Amy even a little bit if he was ready just to throw it all away for a girl who couldn't be any less interested in him. Doesn't make sense!!

Also Michael is a bleeping twit!!!!!!!!!! I think the real issue here is how he spoke about Amber behind her back.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up. I cried at the recoupling especially when Molly came back!!

I'm not a fan of Jourdan, the camera kept cutting to her smug face. I don't know what she's got to be so smug about, I guess she's plotting what stirring she can do.

Gutted for Amber but looking forward to the aftermath.

I'm not a fan of Jourdan, the camera kept cutting to her smug face. I don't know what she's got to be so smug about, I guess she's plotting what stirring she can do.

She's like "Secured my PLT, OhPolly and Isawitfirst adverts"

She should REHEALLY be trying to make friends because the new girls are walking into fire

Reactions: 3
Ok, everything went as expected but it was obv still very juicy, but WHAT is going on with Lucie and Tommy. The way his face twitched a bit and how he focused in on Lucie and George.. and then Lucie staring holes through him when he was giving his speech, and then how much Lucie cried when Molly came back in. All too weird! is she still in love with him because that's what it looks like.

From watching unseen bits, they seem very close, close enough they were talking about meeting up for bdays.. etc and I'm confused. I really think he's sweet and have respected how he is with Molly, but just because he's not as obviously disingenuous as Curtis is, I guess, doesn't mean that he isn't?

I can't believe what an inevitable mess Amber and Anna are going to make over Michael.... Ovie's going to see some true colors. Anna keeps saying she wants a mature man but she's not acted like it at all when things really count.

omg I feel the same way! I want to clock her! You can really tell the mature ones from the others with what their expressions are like when things are looking bad for the others. She was taking serious pride in the s* hitting the fan.

I can guess she’s probably smug because she could have all the lads, and probably at least half of the girls 😉
And a good 60% of the audience. Girl is hot!! 😆

I guarantee I’d be a witch like amber 🤣 I can throw a strop like no other, and if you hurt my friend I’ll hurt you 🤣
I’d last 10 min in there 😐

She was taking serious pride in the s* hitting the fan.
I can not be the only one who’d be sitting there looking for the popcorn waiting for Caroline to get the hell out so the real drama can start 😆

I guarantee I’d be a witch like amber [emoji1787] I can throw a strop like no other, and if you hurt my friend il hurt you [emoji1787]
I’d last 10 min in there [emoji52]
@Oohthedrama is my spirit animal [emoji23]

Fun fact: I once indeed screamed SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST when an ex was bitching about me when I dumped him. He developed a stutter that day [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Oohthedrama is my spirit animal [emoji23]

Fun fact: I once indeed screamed SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST when an ex was bitching about me when I dumped him. He developed a stutter that day [emoji23]
🤣
See I can pretend I’d be the bigger person and act like an adult.. rise above it.. walk away with dignity.
But damn I soooo soooooo wouldn’t. 🤣
I know my own strengths and weaknesses 😂🤣
My strengths are at times being a bit of a witch,
my weaknesses are at times being a bit of a witch 🤷‍♀️

Has anyone else noticed that Lucie never wears sunglasses? Sometimes I have to turn my screen brightness down because just looking at it's bright! lol

Reactions: 1
Why is Anna going off at Michael for recoupling... she did the same to Jordan?!!
Not quite the same level though. It’s more about what you made the other person believe. She never promised Jordan anything, Michael and Danny however 🤷🏾‍♀️
Amber is probably really hurt by his choice and they all were shocked by his speech of course Anna’s gonna check him!

Tbh it's not really the same. Anna and Jordan were both cracking on because they were in a talking stage. If Jourdan hadn't binned Jordan off after they slept in the same bed, he would of kicked her. That's why he basically said no hard feelings. Amber and Michael were in an actual couple. Not a default couple like Michael was with Yewande.

In addition, Anna hasn't spent the last 3 days slagging Jordan off unlike Michael who confided in the girl that's trynna duck him he's relationship problems. Smarrrrrrtttttt.

I don't like men who can't say things with their chest about their partners. Instead witch. That's childish.
Exactly! He switched into a completely different person. It was snakey how he acted with the new girl. It’s not about the coupling with someone else it’s how he got to that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am so glad Michael didn’t stick with Amber. From the start she has been a spoilt brat and treated him like a witch. I Was cringing at Anna in the clip for tonight, Jesus she dropped poor Jordan as soon as the new boys appeared!

I totally don’t get the whole hype that everyone was crying for tommy and molly! Her big dramatic emotional fall to the ground was as fake as it comes! All that pretend crying then two minutes later not a tear...she’s in this for the money and the shite Instagram adverts!

Reactions: 10
Loved last nights episode! Can’t wait to see tonight! Amber is going to KICK OFF!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.