Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this is so awkward. I'm loving it. Amber is being quite dignified at the moment
I don’t like her going after his side chick or being bitchy to her (if she in fact was) save that all for Michael!
Granted I wouldn’t be best mates sitting around in matching pj’s plaiting her hair come nightfall either 😐
but she dealt with Michael really well,
He looks like he’s TRYING to push her buttons. he was the one in the wrong. Not her, he’s playing with her now.
Own it Michael you lil wimp.

Michael and Curtis need the bin.

Update:
I want Ovie, Anna and Amber to win as a three some

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Curtis was soo fake when he was talking to Amy!

Maura is the mate you want in this situation. Love love love her 😍😍

I wanna marry Ovie 🤗🤗

Reactions: 9
I love Ovie too. Danny was actually just making me laugh. I want Amy to lose it with Curtis. Hes a jerk, I would dump him who wants to be second best.

Reactions: 3
Why does Curtis sound like he doesn’t mean a thing he says!

I’m sorry Amy...(but am I?!)

Reactions: 8

His contract with her is officially up and that's all he cares about. Did you see that smirk? He doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 5
Did Tommy kiss Curtis’ head? it’s the only kiss he’s getting in a while

Ooooof Amber and Joanna going out to talk over tea, love islands brutal

Last edited:

Amy got it spot on when she said something like ‘he s not a dancer hes an actor’

Reactions: 7
I’m glad it looks like Amy night dump him. Did he actually think he could stay with her when he said given the opportunity (Jourdan saying yes to him) that he’d have dumped her.

He’s going on as if jourdan rebuffing him made him see sense and that he does like Amy. He didn’t even look that sorry tbh, just said what he thought he needed to and put his head in his hand for effect. There’s no way he’s winning now

Reactions: 8
Curtis is one insincere slimy bloke. Manipulating and self serving. Bin him off!

And Michael has dropped massively in my estimations, he’s got a nasty streak in him.

Reactions: 7
Gone right off Michael!
Fair enough if he wasnt happy with Amber he had every right to get with Joanna, thats what their all there for BUT his attitude is getting right on my tits!!
When he said "why you raising your voice"

Maybe its his tiny ears, but she was not raising her voice....honestly the bs needs to stop

I don’t like her going after his side chick or being bitchy to her (if she in fact was) save that all for Michael!
Granted I wouldn’t be best mates sitting around in matching pj’s plaiting her hair come nightfall either 😐
but she dealt with Michael really well,
He looks like he’s TRYING to push her buttons. he was the one in the wrong. Not her, he’s playing with her now.
Own it Michael you lil wimp.

Michael and Curtis need the bin.

Update:
I want Ovie, Anna and Amber to win as a three some
You have a sick mind @Oohthedrama 😂, but I am here for AAO winners!

I agree, I am not coming for the coleslaw (Joanna) I am coming for the main (Michael), he fucked this up. But I guess ITV want drama

Joanna needs to settle herself, she trynna act like a bad gyal because Michael has filled her head with bs, please if this was the streeeeets she would be quiet AF

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Team would be
- Maura, Anna, Amber
- On the bench:
Molly-Mae and Lucie (the blondes are bringing nothing to the table 😐)
- Amy is out on injury with the pain and the Xanax crying about her glory days.

I’m gonna be a bit hard here. And I do feel sorry for her but. 😐
I loved him, I loved him”
Oh pipe down no you didn’t. There was ZERO sexual chemistry between them, he shows more affection to Tommy or the mirror Amy,
Suck it up and just set your sites on that PLT contract.
Single girls need cheap clothing items too. 😬

Joanna needs to settle herself, she trynna act like a bad gyal
My money is on Amber 😂 I think even joanna’s Money is on Amber 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad it looks like Amy night dump him. Did he actually think he could stay with her when he said given the opportunity (Jourdan saying yes to him) that he’d have dumped her.

He’s going on as if jourdan rebuffing him made him see sense and that he does like Amy. He didn’t even look that sorry tbh, just said what he thought he needed to and put his head in his hand for effect. There’s no way he’s winning now

Curtis To Amy: Honey, I'm home because the girl I tried binning you off said no. Kisses?

My Team would be
- Maura, Anna, Amber
- On the bench:
Molly-Mae and Lucie (the blondes are bringing nothing to the table 😐)
- Amy is out on injury with the pain and the Xanax crying about her glory days.

I’m gonna be a bit hard here. And I do feel sorry for her but. 😐
I loved him, I loved him”
Oh pipe down no you didn’t. There was ZERO sexual chemistry between them, he shows more affection to Tommy or the mirror Amy,
Suck it up and just set your sites on that PLT contract.
Single girls need cheap clothing items too. 😬

Same, Maura was bringing the ENERGY and I am hear for it....as Twitter would say INJECT ITTTTT 😂
Anna is my G bringing the facts
and Amber can remind me I am a boss witch

I love Ovie too. Danny was actually just making me laugh. I want Amy to lose it with Curtis. Hes a jerk, I would dump him who wants to be second best.
Danny needs to keep his Crimson chin quiet for a second and watch his girl because shes on a Jet2 flight home

Reactions: 6
I take it back what I posted about Amber earlier, Michael did not handle that very well but Anna didn't help either, Amber was very composed considering!

Reactions: 2
Did you not see First Look?
1. Amber said calmly I opened up to Michael
2. Michael patronized her calling her "girl"
Whilst winking and smirking
3. Amber then got angry

Would you of sat there quietly?
duck no! I’m taking everyone down 🗣

Danny's chin quivering while Michael and Amber were passive aggressive over the fire pit!!! And Jourdan fondling his ears and chin while the others were talking... super super weird.

I feel MUCH WORSE for Amy because she had every right to cuss Curtis out and do all else but she still chatted to him broken voice and all, in a mature way. Her situation was just dire.. made all the worse by the fact Curtis doesn't seem to be genuinely after anyone in particular and I don't think it's about feelings at all. It's absolute tit of the highest form that he says she needs to trust more when he sat around telling Tommy it was her negativity he wanted to change. Why couldn't he have just been honest? It's because he f^cking changes up excuses all the time. He didn't look the slightest bit sorry when she walks away. God, I hope he gets his on the outside.

Last edited:

And look too! His face
Was just expressionless like he was talking about the weather. When Amy was talking his face did not react to ANYTHING she said!

Reactions: 4
And look too! His face
Was just expressionless like he was talking about the weather. When Amy was talking his face did not react to ANYTHING she said!
And amy bless her does what 99% of women do...ugly crying face. Amy is very expressive, maybe that’s why Curtis isn’t...to balance it out?!

Reactions: 4
Amy got it spot on when she said something like ‘he s not a dancer hes an actor’
Definitely, I love coming to tattle for everyone’s comments, it really has opened my eyes to people’s behaviours that I have never noticed before!

His contract with her is officially up and that's all he cares about. Did you see that smirk? He doesn't give a tit
He looked like he hadn’t slept for a week when he was in the diary room thing. (That’s big brother...what’s it called on LI?!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.