Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Curtis/Amy convo goes. His face last night when Jourdan friend-zoned him was a picture! I hope she ditches him instead of them hanging on to each other until Curtis finds someone he prefers.

Reactions: 4
Amber would make more impact with Michael if she was quietly upset rather than screaming and shouting, the firey temper are partly what put him off her in the first place but she can't see that. He was quite clearly affected by the presumption she had him whipped more than he let on at the time.

Am not sure how the Curtis/Amy thing will go, in desperation to keep himself relevant, he's not done himself any favours at all.

Now, I want Maura to win. On her own, just Maura. At a push, Maura and Anton as a friendship couple.

Reactions: 20
I still find it really bizarre how he seemed to zone in on jourdan. Why would he go for her when he knew she was Danny's choice, and she was clearly happy with him too and they were the ones in bed together. Curtis has been very keen to be playing the safe, nice guy role til now.just seems odd he would deliberately try and do that to his single mate Danny? Was it deliberate singling her out of all 6 cos he knew he wouldn't really have a chance with her, so it gives him the chance now to break up with Amy and get out of it without being in another forced couple.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sorry but anyone else with me that I donā€™t see the attraction with Jourdan ??
Like seriously she is basic
The other girls are much prettier like Joanna and Maria
If my partner dumped me for her I would be so pissed!!

Reactions: 11
I'm wondering if it's all a deliberate set up. Just prior to Casa Amour, Curtis and Amy found out they weren't a top couple, their biggest threat in the top couples is Tommy & Molly, the other couples are now split. He fakes all these doubts, she's hurt, they reunite, spend the next couple of weeks working it all out, lots of tears etc, giving them lots of screen time, lots of press and voila, a place in the final. I know I could be thinking way too deep for Love Island, it is fluff TV after all.

Reactions: 7
I will NEVER give a vote to them to help get them to the final. Don't think it's an easy path through if that's the way they are planning it. they both need to somehow recouple and take their chances that way.

Reactions: 4
I still find it really bizarre how he seemed to zone in on jourdan. Why would he go for her when he knew she was Danny's choice, and she was clearly happy with him too and they were the ones in bed together. Curtis has been very keen to be playing the safe, nice guy role til now.just seems odd he would deliberately try and do that to his single mate Danny? Was it deliberate singling her out of all 6 cos he knew he wouldn't really have a chance with her, so it gives him the chance now to break up with Amy and get out of it without being in another forced couple.
This is what I think. Out of all 6 he only liked her when she spent most of her time with Jordan and Danny?! Yet he has a ā€œbetter connectionā€ with Jourdann than Amy? Sorry Iā€™m not buying that tit Curtis! šŸ˜„

Iā€™m sorry but anyone else with me that I donā€™t see the attraction with Jourdan ??
Like seriously she is basic
The other girls are much prettier like Joanna and Maria
If my partner dumped me for her I would be so pissed!!
Nah she is very pretty and petite and she seems to have not so much of and ego or a try hard compared to the other new girls.!

Reactions: 3
The most annoying thing I've found throughout this whole series is the way they're trying to recreate memes from other seasons. It's so fake...Molly doing an Amber face and Micheal trying to do pondering life face in bed like Chris had

Attachments

Michael has dumped Amber for the same reason Josh dumped Georgia last year, both Amber and Georgia are too domineering.

Reactions: 5
Caroline flacks entrances I know she's had a lot a blokes but her walk will forever bug me .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Caroline flacks entrances I know she's had a lot a blokes but her walk will forever bug me .
That sass is a level of embarrassment not many can reach, I die a little each time they slow-mo her strut šŸ¤£šŸ˜†
yet every year she brings it.
Girl is definitely feeling her damn self šŸ˜Ž
And probably half the rejected lads....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Maura! I can't believe I hated her at the beginning, I really want her to win.

The whipped comment definitely got to Michael and although Amber is pretty she doesn't have any class about her. Joanna seems a lot more mature and classy.

I don't really like Amy but I do feel sorry for her. If Curtis really has no feelings for her then shame on him for using her like that, playing on the fact that she's never had a relationship before, giving her all this false hope.

Reactions: 10
That sass is a level of embarrassment not many can reach, I die a little each time they slow-mo her strut šŸ¤£šŸ˜†
yet every year she brings it.
Girl is definitely feeling her damn self šŸ˜Ž
And probably half the rejected lads....
She looks like she's just been riding a horse or yea.......half of the rejected lads šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
My friends just told me Amys mam & dad are on This Morning today!

Interesting to see what they think of Curtis

• Wow
Amber and Anna are really gona let themselves down again tonight. I hope they learn from these experiences. You canā€™t expect loyalty from people youā€™ve known for a month.

Jordan really took it well last night and I felt awful for him as you could see how hurt he was - while Anna couldnā€™t even look him in the eye and stood looking at the ground speaking like a child.

I agree though Michael shouldnā€™t have bad mouthed Amber - thatā€™s not classy. Fair enough if he wants to decouple but thereā€™s no need to justify it by belittling Amber.

Reactions: 15
Amber and Anna are really gona let themselves down again tonight. I hope they learn from these experiences. You canā€™t expect loyalty from people youā€™ve known for a month.

Jordan really took it well last night and I felt awful for him as you could see how hurt he was - while Anna couldnā€™t even look him in the eye and stood looking at the ground speaking like a child.

I agree though Michael shouldnā€™t have bad mouthed Amber - thatā€™s not classy. Fair enough if he wants to decouple but thereā€™s no need to justify it by belittling Amber.
I agree but I want them to go off on him, living for this drama :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Just watched the first look of tonight's episode. As much as I didn't like Amy before, my heart is breaking for her [emoji174]

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched the first look of tonight's episode. As much as I didn't like Amy before, my heart is breaking for her [emoji174]
Originally I wondered if she "was in on it". Bit of drama as a couple, kiss and make up, get through to the final. Watch that first look, she didnt have a bloody clue bless her. If I was her I'd walk and then all his little plan will unravel. Should have known it from watching strictly, all these Male dancers are right little slimy snakes šŸ

Reactions: 6
My genuine thought is that he had chance to check out the girls before he went in. Amy was riding an initial wave of popularity so he went for her with his gentleman schtick, thinking theyā€™d be crowned winners. Then in the tweets challenge he realised the public thought they were fake. This was further confirmed in his calculating little brain when they werenā€™t voted safe by the public.

So the slimeball decided to get himself some airtime and shake off Amy (of course it wonā€™t have entered his head HE is unpopular) and went for Jourdan after the lamest excuse.

Cuntis.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.