Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they’re bringing more in this late. It’s basically a holiday for them (and Michael) now 😐
I’m heading over to the US version soon 😆
Although il see this through until the end I half want a refund for my hours wasted
Oooh where can I find it?
The new guy looks hot, but with two weeks left all these newbies really need to make big moves.

Still not sure I can be bothered watching, until Maura is gunning for Curtis or Molly realises the tide is turning.
View attachment 28556
Jeez, is he on the same filter as Mrs cheesy wotsit meldrum? 😂

Youtubegossip

VIP Member

Lolaloves

I really hope Maura doesn’t go for Curtis, I thought she had more sense than that! Fingers crossed it’s just been made to look that way in the edit for tomorrow!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This is my first year watching Love Island and I'm obsessed! What series would everyone recommend on Netflix to binge on?
Olivia, Chris, Kenya, Ambers year I’d say. Think that was last year. The first one was good too because it didn’t feel as much like people ‘knew what they were doing’ if that makes sense.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Agree Marvin will probably go

Molly will pick Tommy
Anna will pick Jordan
Joanna will pick Michael
Maura will pick Curtis
Belle will pick Anton
Francesca will pick Ovie

I don't find Francesca that pretty. It's the duck lips. Very Essex look.
Will Amber pick the new guy or Marvin? I know she doesn't like either particularly.

I think after Casa Amour the newbies left single are automatically dumped, the original islanders left single stay in, at least till the next recoupling
They used to do this, but changed the rules last year. Why georgia and Wes stayed even though Josh and Megan picked other people. Would miss out on too much drama. I think they'll let them all stay like they did last year.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
It looked to me like Curtis' brother is going in. Think hes called AJ and hes a ballroom dancer too. Thats who it looked like to me..

leigh213

VIP Member
Now it's Maura's turn to pull an Anna and go "Curtis who?"... which she essentially will.

OMG Anton with the breath spray and everything, he is READY! Which is actually kind of shocking me because after the date with Belle, he seemed like he was gonna stick with it. Maybe he's right about his wandering eye.

First look...

Anton spraying his mouth stuff when he heard a new girls coming in 😂

And Maura saying Amy & Curtis should go 🤔
Thought she was after Curtis now 🙄
I'm surprised how many couples sounded in favor of keeping George and Lucie just by the way they worded things. Maura is so hard to work out. I don't think she ever wanted Curtis and is ready to crack on with a new guy and not have to worry about contradicting herself.

Last edited:

MrsA

Ooooh, Tommy's face when Lucie walked in with George!! Interesting....
Yes all very bizarre! Then lucie asked tommy how he was? As if he might be bothered. Then lucies face during Tommy’s speech?!!

I saw Montana talk about it on Georgia Harrisons channel

Im so confused, Curtis seems to want to move on from Amy, but hes going for a girl who likes Danny ?? I dont get why that Maria girl isnt putting it on him, she said she liked him.

Danny and Jourdan

Michael is moving on with Joanna it seems, really sad tho, but he knows hes a strong couple with amber and hes taking a risk so at least its honest

Belle is a really easy pick for Anton, I haven't seen any proper flirting with them tho, she just went for him.

Jordan & Tommy are going to pick to stay in their couples.

Anna is coming back with Ovie, can you blame her?

Amber, Amy, Molly Mae, Coming back to their couple

Lucie is going to pick Stevie I think, the other blonde guy is so dry.

Maura is the one person im most unsure, I dont know who shes picking
Yes it was Montana and Georgia, glad you posted! It would have bugged me not remembering!

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Did you not see First Look?
1. Amber said calmly I opened up to Michael
2. Michael patronized her calling her "girl"
Whilst winking and smirking
3. Amber then got angry

Would you of sat there quietly?
No, not looked yet, it's all in the editing I suppose, some of the new girls did also look like they were smirking a bit, I guess we'll see the full extent tonight.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Nope, take that back. It was Curtis! What the fuck?! Surely not! Although I don't think Maura, Lucie or Anna like their new men.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I really rate Michael. He’s being true to himself. Amber never chose him initially, they only gravitated to each other as there wasn’t really anyone else. He knows they’re not well suited - she’s too childish.
But did he not know that from day 1.
He's acting like this is brand new information.

But I don't think he will move on with Joanna. Just boys being boys.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Nope, take that back. It was Curtis! What the fuck?! Surely not! Although I don't think Maura, Lucie or Anna like their new men.
There’s no way it can be Curtis, she was going to murder him last night and look at the boys she’s gone for so far. They’ve just put Curtis pic to get people taking Im 100% and if I’m wrong I’m never watching tv again

Motherofboys

Honestly the Saturday show is so underrated and it really shows how much of what happens in the weekday show is edited to fit the narrative they want to push,
I feel they only show Maura being a little hussy 😐 still don’t like her when she’s being normal mind 😂
That shit about tommy/mollie/toy/be my girlfriend took over so much of the main show because they want to push them as a couple.
I’d rather see the crisp conversation or Maura spitting out a non dead fly 🤣
Ovie is the only good thing to come from this series.

Amber and Ovie need to stay together and win.
I forgot about the fly 😂😂😂😂