Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could somebody please tell me if I have missed something around the topic of Amy’s boobs? Are they natural? Every time I watch her I feel like they are really far apart (almost like when you lie down but she’s stood up) but also very plastic looking. I have had a child and believe me I wish I could afford to do something about mine! I can’t help but stare at them, I can’t put my finger on why they look so odd to me.

They’re definitely fake, to me they look like giant balls stuck on her chest. Not a fan of that look. I’ve got big boobs (natural) and I hate them. I’d kill for little ones like Mollys 😩

Could somebody please tell me if I have missed something around the topic of Amy’s boobs? Are they natural? Every time I watch her I feel like they are really far apart (almost like when you lie down but she’s stood up) but also very plastic looking. I have had a child and believe me I wish I could afford to do something about mine! I can’t help but stare at them, I can’t put my finger on why they look so odd to me
Just had a little search and yep she has. 20k makeover 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 1
As much as Amber and Michael are a good match, why would they stay together if he found someone he's more into??

What happened to Lucie saying ‘bev’ All the time?!
The producers probably told her to stop because it's too irritating 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m not sad about Michael ! Im excited , because I want some drama finally . And I hope Curtis will pair up with someone else . Would loooove to see Amy’s face !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really rate Michael. He’s being true to himself. Amber never chose him initially, they only gravitated to each other as there wasn’t really anyone else. He knows they’re not well suited - she’s too childish.

Reactions: 5
I really rate Michael. He’s being true to himself. Amber never chose him initially, they only gravitated to each other as there wasn’t really anyone else. He knows they’re not well suited - she’s too childish.
But did he not know that from day 1.
He's acting like this is brand new information.

But I don't think he will move on with Joanna. Just boys being boys.

I’m not sad about Michael ! Im excited , because I want some drama finally . And I hope Curtis will pair up with someone else . Would loooove to see Amy’s face !!
Tbh I just think Curtis wanted some attention. He was being left in the shadows of everyone's storylines. So he made one for himself. Lol.

Reactions: 11
Ahhh I really don’t want Michael’s head to turn. But it’s looking likely. 🙄

It was funny Curtis being so confused that his head was turned... I don’t think it’s that difficult to comprehend at all. He likes Amy, gets on with her, thinks the world of her etc blah but they don’t have any chemistry. Like, you never see them flirting or checking each other out or anything. They’re like an old married couple but not in a good way.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.