Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
I liked Camilla, thought she was really sweet, also thought Lucie was going to be another Camilla, but that didn't quite work out!
Are we sure Lucie is gone? I'm in the US so I'm always a little late to the news. Can news sites report that she's off the island even though the episode had a pointless cliffhanger? Or is Amy going to offer to go in her place?

I'm bummed about it because if the right guy came in, I think she'd get over Tommy in a hurry.

MrsD33

VIP Member
[QUOTE="motherofdonkeys, post: 358220, member:
I suspect the producers will decide how they'll do it based on who is voted bottom and if they want to keep them or not. Which kind of makes the public voting a bit pointless.
[/QUOTE]

I said this to my friend last night.

It’ll depend on whose in the bottom how yhey play it.

If Michaels in the bottom couple there’s no way they’ll let him go 💁🏽‍♀️

electricmallows

VIP Member
Do love me some continuity errors 😆 did anyone else see Molly still had her rollers in when she was leaving the villa but she has them out at the club

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It feels a little bit like the producers are really pushing the winners though,same as last year. They paint certain couples as if they're perfect, just because they've been there since the start. I want a couple who's new but reliable to win or a couple where you don't know if they'll take the money themselves or divide it
The problem I have with that is after watching the Australian one, I'm even more suspicious. Grant and Tayla were the obvious winners from the start but lasted less than a couple of weeks on the outside when he went back to his girlfriend, total fraud.

PartOfMe

Does Tommy have the same mum as Tyson? Tyson has been homophobic saying gays were the same as pedophiles and unlike Tommy doesn't have model looks. Not important but they seem very different.

Penguin86

VIP Member
I don't think he's into Amy but feel like maybe he's the type who likes to please people rather than upset them. Doesn't mean he's gay though.

Chez300

VIP Member
But did he not know that from day 1.
He's acting like this is brand new information.

But I don't think he will move on with Joanna. Just boys being boys.
Curtis is trying to pull the old will he, won't he thing, he'll be mulling it over till the very last minute then stay single and return to Amy. I don't know why he's picked Jourdan though, we've not seen them spend any time together and isn't she kind of with Danny? We all know how it'll go, Danny will couple up with her then Amy will find out Curtis was head turning... etc etc, its predictable
this is what I was wondering. She spent one day with Jordan and then the next with Danny. Even she seemed shocked when Curtis said he wanted to get to know her! And out of all those girls she’s his type 🤔

loubylou50

VIP Member
This is my first year watching Love Island and I'm obsessed! What series would everyone recommend on Netflix to binge on?
Arghh I can’t find any of the old series on Netflix, only on Amazon where you have to buy the box sets! I so badly want to catch up on the first three seasons!

Penguin86

VIP Member
We all know he's just settling for Amy. They have no chemistry. He's just finding Jourdan physically attractive it seems.

Chez300

VIP Member
Danny's chin quivering while Michael and Amber were passive aggressive over the fire pit!!! And Jourdan fondling his ears and chin while the others were talking... super super weird.
Yes! Does she like him that much? I need to go back check who said they were after who.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Does Tommy have the same mum as Tyson? Tyson has been homophobic saying gays were the same as pedophiles and unlike Tommy doesn't have model looks. Not important but they seem very different.
I think Tyson was going through some sort of mental breakdown at the time of those comment wasn’t he? ( not excusing it, but think it was well documented that he was sorry for those things etc)

Tommy reminds me of Shayne Ward

Yel

Chatty Member
I've given up on the show and was just tuning in for aftersun. The only two I care about - Melvin and George don't even look like they get actual booted treatment and are just like family members sat at a table 🤣

Penguin86

VIP Member
You can be attracted to someone and still just be friends. How do these people function in the real world

Yel

Chatty Member
I also don’t think tommy and mollie-mae are in love btw, but they’re all sticking with the safe options to get them to the final.
Agreed. I think if they knew they weren't popular they'd be making moves like Curtis.