Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think after Casa Amour the newbies left single are automatically dumped, the original islanders left single stay in, at least till the next recoupling

Reactions: 5
I wonder who Amber will go for now.. Jordan or one of the new boys I guess!? Canā€™t remember what happens to the people left single after Casa Amor, anyone know? Public vote?
I wonder if she'll be able to move on from Michael relatively quick...If so, I think she might be Dennon's type since they're both pretty bold and self assured, if Maura doesn't choose him ( I think she'll go for Marvin in the end).

I'm wondering if Lucie will go soon because none of these guys seem to be a match at ALL and whether she couples with Stevie or George, I don't think they'll be a popular couple. Might be they pull a Camilla T. with her if she gets saved till close to end and a perfect guy comes in.

Yes I agree with all of your comment. I felt a bit sorry for that Stevie to start with but he does talk all over Lucie and just about himself in a mock self deprecating way - 'yeah yeah I mean why would you look at me yeah you're my type obviously but you are into me right yeah yeah' SHUT UP SHUT UP.
I liked the little we saw of the other guy Maura likes - Marvin? - he has a nice face and seemed funny.
Curtis playing a massive (yet incredibly dull) game in an effort to appear complex. And poor Amy's hunched shoulders and constantly gritted teeth. Oh dear.
Tommy is a bit of a sweetheart - seems a kind and simple soul. Still not really sure about Mollie Mae but not sure why.
Agree, really like Marvin. Seems more respectful and more to him. Tommy is incredibly endearing, have a lot of respect for him now that it would take a lot for me to lose. Him holding that elephant and doing the catholic sign of the cross in bed that night was hilarious. I like Molly overall, and tbh she's MUCH more likable on LI than her youtube channel. I wonder if it's the channel that puts me off her a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think after Casa Amour the newbies left single are automatically dumped, the original islanders left single stay in, at least till the next recoupling
They used to do this, but changed the rules last year. Why georgia and Wes stayed even though Josh and Megan picked other people. Would miss out on too much drama. I think they'll let them all stay like they did last year.

Iā€™m thinking now, Tommy and Molly will win
Easily but I also kind of feel thatā€™s the plan. Tommy and her both had the biggest social media followings before they went in and will have management and media training, Tommy knows being an absolute player will look awful.

Coupling up.
Michael will jump ship

Anna, well thatā€™s obvious

Curtis, hasnā€™t got the bottle too and is just trying to give himself a ā€˜storylineā€™.... why would you consider dropping who you were about to ask to be your girlfriend for someone whoā€™s made it clear sheā€™s into the other guy. He wonā€™t. Again, heā€™s another one whoā€™s media trained to within an inch of his life. He just makes my skin crawl heā€™s so fake

Anton, sheā€™s only gone for him as sheā€™ll know heā€™s popular on the outside and a free ticket to the main villa.

Same with the boy coupling up with lucie

Despite what I said above about Tommy and molly they are by far the most bearable currently.

Reactions: 9
Curtis is trying to pull the old will he, won't he thing, he'll be mulling it over till the very last minute then stay single and return to Amy. I don't know why he's picked Jourdan though, we've not seen them spend any time together and isn't she kind of with Danny? We all know how it'll go, Danny will couple up with her then Amy will find out Curtis was head turning... etc etc, its predictable

Reactions: 12
It feels a little bit like the producers are really pushing the winners though,same as last year. They paint certain couples as if they're perfect, just because they've been there since the start. I want a couple who's new but reliable to win or a couple where you don't know if they'll take the money themselves or divide it

It feels a little bit like the producers are really pushing the winners though,same as last year. They paint certain couples as if they're perfect, just because they've been there since the start. I want a couple who's new but reliable to win or a couple where you don't know if they'll take the money themselves or divide it
The problem I have with that is after watching the Australian one, I'm even more suspicious. Grant and Tayla were the obvious winners from the start but lasted less than a couple of weeks on the outside when he went back to his girlfriend, total fraud.

But did he not know that from day 1.
He's acting like this is brand new information.

But I don't think he will move on with Joanna. Just boys being boys.
Curtis is trying to pull the old will he, won't he thing, he'll be mulling it over till the very last minute then stay single and return to Amy. I don't know why he's picked Jourdan though, we've not seen them spend any time together and isn't she kind of with Danny? We all know how it'll go, Danny will couple up with her then Amy will find out Curtis was head turning... etc etc, its predictable
this is what I was wondering. She spent one day with Jordan and then the next with Danny. Even she seemed shocked when Curtis said he wanted to get to know her! And out of all those girls sheā€™s his type šŸ¤”

Curtis knows exactly what heā€™s doing. Heā€™s realised that him and Amy arenā€™t popular with the public. He says his head is turned by someone who isnā€™t interested so he will choose to stay with Amy to look loyal to her. She will obviously find out what heā€™s said but even if they split up, heā€™s had a storyline but looks genuine by being ā€œtrue to himselfā€ by admitting him and Amy arenā€™t as perfect as they thought šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Then some other girl comes in and he couples up with her to try and win

Reactions: 7
I said this about Curtis last week. After realising that he and Amy weren't in the publics top 3 couples he would be needing to change his "business plan"
Ive been having a think and what would have been better for all would be Arabella should have gone for him not Danny! We would have been overjoyed at Amy being fuming and stropping about the place! The recoupling would have been joyeus AND we would ( well I would) have voted them as a top couple! Yewande would now still be there, Arabella would still be there Amy would be gone cos of being dumped and it would have been Lucie that had gone!

Reactions: 3
Where is Nabila???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

For all those saying "who"

Here's a pic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where is Nabila???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

For all those saying "who"

Here's a pic

Sheā€™s the one who said ā€˜we are the prize!!ā€™ while twirling her arms around her head? - probably can do without seeing too much of her then.... šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really rate Michael. Heā€™s being true to himself. Amber never chose him initially, they only gravitated to each other as there wasnā€™t really anyone else. He knows theyā€™re not well suited - sheā€™s too childish.
I agree. Amber is very childish and arrogant. Michael seems genuine and I don't blame him if he feels he has a better connection with the new girl. As for Amy, she is needy and clingy and she thinks she and Curtis have already got it in the bag for winning the show. So I'd like to see Curtis recouple to see the smile wiped off her appalling veneers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The problem I have with that is after watching the Australian one, I'm even more suspicious. Grant and Tayla were the obvious winners from the start but lasted less than a couple of weeks on the outside when he went back to his girlfriend, total fraud.
Really? I was convinced Erin and Eden would win, was really surprised when they didnt! I feel like the 'winners' are less obvious this year. It was clear from the start that Dani and Jack would get it last time, but I'm enjoying it more this year knowing that Amy/Curtis and Amber/Michael arent as solid as they've been portrayed

I think all the boys settled this year possibly with the exception of Tommy.
They are all in it to win it and are trying to be the next Jack and Danni.
Bringing in the new girls has really shown up the flaws of their current loves! The original girls did themselves no favours when they were rude to the two new girls and horrid to Arabella about Danny.
Thatā€™s why the boys heads are turning, Michael didnā€™t like the behaviour that night but brushed it under the carpet.

I hope Curtis, Michael and Jordan crack on with new girls.
The girls will be raging but itā€™s funny how they fully encouraged Anna to do the same thing!!!

Reactions: 5
I mean, I really hope Curtis actually does pick someone else just because Amy won't be happy. Otherwise, I'll just be annoyed that he's dragging out a plotline for nothing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.