Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

newtoyou

VIP Member
Just so I don’t spoil it for people who want to watch......
Eden and Erin... wtf!!!! Her YouTube channel/uploads about their car crash relationship 🤦‍♀️
Best moment of the series was Cassie picking Grant 😆

It’s back in August apparently!!
We NEED a thread 😬
I hope ITV be air it again! I know they’re doing the US version which I’ll try out but not expecting much from. I do like the Oz version though

jewelkitty

Chatty Member
I have been away for a few days so just catching up. I said from Day one Curtis was a slimy fucker and did not trust him one little bit.

He has the dead eyes of a serial killer.

He doesn't fancy Tommy, he HATES Tommy but has to pretend as Plan B - Bromance needs to succeed.

When Tommy is doing his Alfie Deyes 'Confucius says' bollocks, Curtis (I think) is really thinking "Shut up you moronic imbecile, your brain is so useless I want to blend it in my nutri-bullet and feed it to the mating lizards but I HAVE to pretend we are mates as I scuppered the romance so all my eggs are now in the Bromance basket"

Makes my skin crawl. The minute he wasn't in the top 3 couple, Operation 'Finish with Amy' began.

MAURA WTF - please god let it be a task
Oooooh that's an interesting take, didn't think of that!

leigh213

VIP Member
Is it just me or can anyone else see a strong resemblance between Amy and mama Pritchard?!

Also, what has happened to the Hideaway?! There’s so little passion and chemistry between them all this year that it’s been forgotten about altogether now! 🤣
Have Tommy and Molly been in there yet? Can't even remember.

DramaNoDrama

Probably pointing out the obvious here but on Jacqueline Jossa's (ex EastEnders now runs her own stage school) IG stories she confirms the Amy and Curtis scenes are scripted as does her husband Dan Osbourne and hes a former Towie star so he should know 🤣.
What's her IG handle please. Can't find her x

Scullybob

VIP Member
I hope Curtis choses Maura. She will lead him a merry dance (pardon the pun) and it will serve him jolly well right.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Has anyone been watching Love Island US?

It’s a bit jarring hearing the same theme song, same music and same camera shots but then hearing American accents. It’s really confusing my brain. But other than that I’ve actually been enjoying it. There’s is a lot of funny, genuine conversations which is what I feel this years UK one is lacking. Like you have all been saying, the ‘best bits’ show has all the islanders personalities and funny moments but the actual show is all fabricated conversions and scripted drama and it’s getting so dull and boring.

Ovie occasionally saves the day with some funny song, dance move or saying... or just sitting there in his bucket hat.

But yeah anyways back to my point, has anyone been watching Love Island US?

leigh213

VIP Member
Anyone know where I can watch series 3? Kem and Chris series?
Should be on Hulu, that's where I watched it.

Michael still wasn't right. He couldn't even hug her, he's turned SO weird. Day by day it gets worse as he's turned into more of a robot than Curtis.

I wonder if Curtis is actually into Maura because all he seems to be able to tell girls is that they're lovely.. talented etc and if he REALLY needs to step it up he'll be like " you looked hot, that was sexy" but it never seems sincere. Idk, confused all around. The most into anything I've seen him is when he gave a lap dance to Marvin.

I don't like either of these new girls, especially Harley. She doesn't seem sincere and I'm upset Ovie was on about hoping there's another date. Ugh, she's not good enough. I hate when guys or girls are like " Mums LOVE me".. oh shut up.

Chris is actually quite funny and I've changed my mind on him after the last unseen bits. He's just looking for a new girl to butter his crumpet!

electricmallows

VIP Member
Sidenote: Ahhhhh I see why Jourdan & Danny are still masquerading as a couple. Thought he had a "connection" Areola

Also why does the girl in the back of the BoxPark pic look like Abracadabra? [emoji1787]

Maybe it's more of a summer fling than a real thing 😅 they can still enjoy the romance after the villa