Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First look - I don't believe that Curtis will bail (until I see it!)

Either he's making it up that his heads been turned (because I haven't seen any girl try to turn his head in the slightest)

Or there are so many Islanders and with casa amour that we just haven't seen enough of what actually goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is my first year watching Love Island and I'm obsessed! What series would everyone recommend on Netflix to binge on?

Reactions: 1
This is my first year watching Love Island and I'm obsessed! What series would everyone recommend on Netflix to binge on?
Olivia, Chris, Kenya, Ambers year I’d say. Think that was last year. The first one was good too because it didn’t feel as much like people ‘knew what they were doing’ if that makes sense.

Olivia, Chris, Kenya, Ambers year I’d say. Think that was last year. The first one was good too because it didn’t feel as much like people ‘knew what they were doing’ if that makes sense
This one is series 3. I swiftly binge watched it after my series 2 marathon. It's another fab one! My 2 teen daughter's rate it as THE best one. Series 4 ( last years) was my first one. It's a goodie but compared to 2 and 3 seemed to take a while to get going.

Series 2 was without doubt the best season. Just for Alex Bowen alone really 😍🤣

Series 1 holds a special place in my heart too. 3 was great. Last year's was the worst tbh! Knew. Jack and Dani wouldn't last.
Everyone wants to be the next Nathan and Cara or Alex and Olivia x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Series 2 was without doubt the best season. Just for Alex Bowen alone really 😍🤣

Series 1 holds a special place in my heart too. 3 was great. Last year's was the worst tbh! Knew. Jack and Dani wouldn't last.
Everyone wants to be the next Nathan and Cara or Alex and Olivia x
Oh I totally forgot about jack and Dani’s year 😂😂 honestly can’t even remember who was in it it was so dull and predictable

I only started watching it last year, got half way through Kem & Amber's series on catch up then got bored. Did enjoy the australian one, they were quite feisty.

Anyone old enough to remember Celebrity Love Island? Of course I was very young when it was on 🤣 but I do remember bits of it.

I don’t like Amy or Amber, and I think Curtis and Michael should pick someone else. But at the same time I feel so gutted for the girls (Amy and Amber) if they don’t get picked because they’re actually gona be heartbroken. It’s quite cruel really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone old enough to remember Celebrity Love Island? Of I was very young when it was on 🤣 but I do remember bits of it.

I don’t like Amy or Amber, and I think Curtis and Michael should pick someone else. But at the same time I feel so gutted for the girls (Amy and Amber) if they don’t get picked because they’re actually gona be heartbroken. It’s quite cruel really.
I actually thought Love Island and Celebrity Love Island were the same thing until I started watching Love Island last year 😂 Thought I was imagining Celebrity Love Island ever existed (never watched it properly)

Arghh I can’t find any of the old series on Netflix, only on Amazon where you have to buy the box sets! I so badly want to catch up on the first three seasons!

Where is Nabila???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

For all those saying "who"

Here's a pic

I can't stand this one. Her comments on day one were just so offputting. " Curtis was trying so hard not to like it" ( the lapdance charade) " well, it's ok, because WE'RE the prize!" ( about not winning a prize). YYYYYUK.

I'm bummed they're not giving Maria any airtime. I bet she'd be much better for Anton than Belle who's so obvious about what she's doing. I thought Maria said she was interested in Curtis upon coming in, but she's not even talked to him alone. It's clear what story lines they're pushing.

The problem I have with that is after watching the Australian one, I'm even more suspicious. Grant and Tayla were the obvious winners from the start but lasted less than a couple of weeks on the outside when he went back to his girlfriend, total fraud.
Unfortunately I found out all about the winners before watching, and whilst watching the Aus version, I didn't care for it because most all the people put me off except for just a few. Hopefully this year it can be a clean slate and better people. Grant was just gross for that, what girl would even take him back after watching all that with Tayla on TV?!

First look - I don't believe that Curtis will bail (until I see it!)

I mean have I missed an episode or something cos when how did Curtis and jordurn make this connection worth dumping someone he’s spent 4 weeks with?!

Anyone old enough to remember Celebrity Love Island? Of course I was very young when it was on 🤣 but I do remember bits of it.

Yes, I loved the celeb version! With Callum best and the guy from Paul Dannan. Classic 👍🏾👌🏾

Reactions: 4
Press are saying 6 are dumped from the island tonight, basically all single after the recoupling, whether they are new or original islanders will go. Can imagine, some of the newbies going, people won't even know who they are they've had so little screen time 😂

If Michael recouples, Amber might be out

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why is Curtis thinking of picking Jourdanne - who’s Danny gona pick? Doesn’t make sense.

One thing we know is that he defo not into Amy anymore (not that he ever was IMO).

I have been buzzing all day for love island! And it’s on for and extra 20 minutes!!!!

I'm not keen on Amy but if they make it so she's emotionally distressed just in the name of it making good tv, that is on shaky ground in my opinion. I can see them doing what they did to Dani when they showed her footage of Jack at Casa Amour last year, that was a bit cruel.

Reactions: 5
Why does Curtis keep acting like it’s down to him to pick Jourdan as far as I can tell she’s never given him any indication that she is even interested in him. She likes Danny!

Reactions: 11
Jourdan is going to knock back Curtis.

Curtis will then see Amy and declare, "Seeing Amy again realised how strong our connection is, and I'm ready to go to the next step of three-quarter girlfriend"

Amy will find out everything and become very distressed 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.