Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On episode 4

- Mallory is full of tit
- Sal is an idiot
- So help me God if Jarrett breaks Ilyanna's heart :mad:
- Shane is ugly af
- Natalie is a corporate robot
- Shake is unbearable, dude go find yourself a blonde and give us peace
- Danielle is kookoo bunny boiler crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think after last series a lot of people are desperate to make it through to the 'next round' as it were, to boost their profiles. I think there should definitely be a rule that you can only propose once, and if you get denied then you can only progress if someone proposes to you. The whole process is undermined by the ability to hedge their bets with multi-proposals.

Reactions: 23
I've finished as much as there is. Can't stand Shaina. I think she jumps on religion as an excuse. It's like Jessica and Mark and her incessantly banging on about the age gap. You don't fancy him, it's that simple. I feel sorry for him but he was sounding a bit stalkerish towards the end there "I SHALL MAKE HER LOVE ME" vibes.

I was really rooting for Shak and Deepti and thought she was a good influence on him. He certainly seemed attracted to her the first time they met! I think he really wants to fancy her but it's not gonna work..

I really really like Nick he is so genuine but wtf Danielle, picking fights out of nowhere, I hope he doesn't tolerate it much longer.

Reactions: 19
How can none of these people see the major red flags in their relationships?!

Natalie seems to have no personality or sense of humour so is trying to be mean/sarcastic thinking it’s cool and what Shayne likes but it comes off really forced and cringe. She also has the worst posture I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 14
I've finished as much as there is. Can't stand Shaina. I think she jumps on religion as an excuse. It's like Jessica and Mark and her incessantly banging on about the age gap. You don't fancy him, it's that simple. I feel sorry for him but he was sounding a bit stalkerish towards the end there "I SHALL MAKE HER LOVE ME" vibes.

I was really rooting for Shak and Deepti and thought she was a good influence on him. He certainly seemed attracted to her the first time they met! I think he really wants to fancy her but it's not gonna work..

I really really like Nick he is so genuine but wtf Danielle, picking fights out of nowhere, I hope he doesn't tolerate it much longer.
Yes, Shaina was definitely trying to let Kyle down easily/give him a way out when they met for the first time. I think she and Shayne would have made great match, as they both come across as terrible people! I assumed they had both quit the show ( one half of the couple left the resort, I would have thought that meant they didn’t want to be part of theprocess anymore!
Also no idea what Danielle was so upset about, was it Nick talking to other women at the party, or something? She seems to have a lot of insecurities. Nick seems like a decent enough guy, he tried to do his best when she had her panic attack and stayed pretty calm during her outrage regarding events/his behaviour at the gathering.
I think Ilyana seems pretty sane, not sure about her and Jarrette lasting. It felt like he was just telling her what she wanted to hear when she was talking about emotional cheating/being in touch with exes etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was extremely creepy when shake met yer one for the first time grabbed her arse and squeezed it with both hands and whispered "I'm gonna get you pregnant" 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 38
When do the next episodes come out?
I think Friday and then the following Friday (25th) for finale/the weddings.

Totally agree with user above about the "I'm going to get you pregnant" comment, made me feel weird.

I really didn't like how he referred to Deepti as his aunt, it was a mean comment. He didn't even say it was like they were super close friends as opposed to lovers - by labelling her as some sort of relative he was just desexualising her completely i.e. would never ever find her attractive

Reactions: 14
Just finished episode 2 and I am not happy with any of the couples this episode? So many red flags! Why is Deepti with Shake when all he cares about his looks? As soon as he made those comments on the first meeting I wouldn't have given him the time of day again. Also the butt groping on the first meeting, yikes. Why did Natalie go back to Shayne after that whole blowup from last time?! And why are did Shaina and Kyle get engaged when they disagree so strongly on something fundamental like religion? None of these couples are going to last imo

I think Friday and then the following Friday (25th) for finale/the weddings.

Totally agree with user above about the "I'm going to get you pregnant" comment, made me feel weird.

I really didn't like how he referred to Deepti as his aunt, it was a mean comment. He didn't even say it was like they were super close friends as opposed to lovers - by labelling her as some sort of relative he was just desexualising her completely i.e. would never ever find her attractive
yes oof, groping her butt and that comment on the very first meeting. I would have been so uncomfy

Reactions: 9
Are there less couples this year? Feels like it. The cameras kept showing the tall guy with glasses in the ‘living quarters’ I was sure he was going to get with someone, same with Trisha and the blonde with big boobs (her words) lol

Reactions: 5
I am sad that their don’t seem to be any genuine connections this season.
They had lightening in a bottle for the first series and I am not sure they can recreate that. May be being cynical, but I feel most are their to be influencers and boost their profiles, not to find love or be open to the social experiment.
I can’t stand Shane or Shaina, they just seem like awful people. I liked Mallory and Jarrett, but don’t like their behaviour since leaving the pods. I think Kyle and Sal are so sweet, and deserve to be treated with more respect than they are. Shake and Deeps… she is lovely, but he seems to not have a clue what he wants and his attitude towards her is 😬😬😬
Danielle and the dude she connected with (Nick?!) are probably the most promising, but her deep rooted insecurity and almost uncontrollable impulse to hit self destruct could sink them.

Reactions: 15
Do we know how long they chat in these rooms for ? Over what period of time?
They are all so over the top.

Reactions: 1
It's ten days in the pods and obvs a lot of that has been cut out. I'm probably in the minority who don't think Shake is awful for not liking Deepti, he's obvs hoping more will develop but just feeling friend vibes. I do think however he should tell her.

Jarrett is a massive a-hole, who tries to play nice guy but is only a playa. But on the other side Iyana has serious jealousy issues if he can't even be friends with exes and other women.

I have hope for Nick and Danielle if she can contain the crazy.

Reactions: 3
It's one thing to not connect beyond friend level with someone, but his comment to Shane about her being like his aunt (which was obviously going to be said to other people) was just nasty.

Reactions: 6
It's one thing to not connect beyond friend level with someone, but his comment to Shane about her being like his aunt (which was obviously going to be said to other people) was just nasty.
If that's the worst thing somebody has to say about me I would take it all day long. I don't think it was a nasty comment. I just think he meant she felt like family, it would've sounded worse if he said she was like his sister imo :m

Reactions: 1
If that's the worst thing somebody has to say about me I would take it all day long. I don't think it was a nasty comment. I just think he meant she felt like family, it would've sounded worse if he said she was like his sister imo :m
It's not just somebody saying it though - its her fiance saying it about her.

Reactions: 5
Danielle is gorgeous, it kills me that she still carries around so much baggage and it makes her so insecure in her relationship 😢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.