Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only like the pod episodes, I can tolerate the holiday ones but after but I hate the ‘at home’ episodes. I usually skip them and fast forward on the weddings to see who gets married 😂

Reactions: 10
After the altar for season 2 was released on Netflix today, only watched the first 5 mins but looks like really poor timing with the delay between filming and release. Both married couples still together when we now know they've split, Shaina talking about her boyfriend when we know they are now married - not sure I can be bothered to watch the rest as it's so out of date.

Reactions: 11
After the altar for season 2 was released on Netflix today, only watched the first 5 mins but looks like really poor timing with the delay between filming and release. Both married couples still together when we now know they've split, Shaina talking about her boyfriend when we know they are now married - not sure I can be bothered to watch the rest as it's so out of date.
Don't bother. I watched it, but it was so underwhelming.
Sal is still a creep and out of the blue accused Mal of being a drunk and a cheater, which I don't buy, Sal just wants to be a poor lil victim. Very weird for him to only now throw that out there.
Nathalie seems really fake, she's constantly accusing Shayne and Shaina of sending flirty texts, but there's no proof, looks like only she "saw" them. Probably another "oh look at poor me" victim. She should date Sal.
Tbh, Shaina seemed pretty happy and fun. Which is surprising, because during season 2 I couldn't stand her.
During the episodes (3, for crying out loud 🙄) it was becoming clear that Jarrett and Iyanna weren't going to work out, but there weren't any signs for Nick and Danielle. I really wonder what happened there :/
Oh and apparently Deepti and Kyle are a thing now. Watching them make it official on camera was the ultimate cringe fest 🤢

I'm not really looking forward to the new season. I think everyone on there will only do it for the fame. Much like most (all?) of the season 2 cast.

Reactions: 9
Don't bother. I watched it, but it was so underwhelming.
Sal is still a creep and out of the blue accused Mal of being a drunk and a cheater, which I don't buy, Sal just wants to be a poor lil victim. Very weird for him to only now throw that out there.
Nathalie seems really fake, she's constantly accusing Shayne and Shaina of sending flirty texts, but there's no proof, looks like only she "saw" them. Probably another "oh look at poor me" victim. She should date Sal.
Tbh, Shaina seemed pretty happy and fun. Which is surprising, because during season 2 I couldn't stand her.
During the episodes (3, for crying out loud 🙄) it was becoming clear that Jarrett and Iyanna weren't going to work out, but there weren't any signs for Nick and Danielle. I really wonder what happened there :/
Oh and apparently Deepti and Kyle are a thing now. Watching them make it official on camera was the ultimate cringe fest 🤢

I'm not really looking forward to the new season. I think everyone on there will only do it for the fame. Much like most (all?) of the season 2 cast.
Thanks for the recap! Definitely won't bother watching it. What was the program that came out a little while ago where they were catching up with the hosts? What's the difference with this new one, seems like the same thing to me?
Not surprised they are doing another series so soon but tbh don't think I will be too bothered..
Really enjoyed the first but now that it shows people are just doing it for clout really not interested!

Reactions: 1
It’s really daft that they didn’t quickly film some extra bits with the couples after they announced their divorces.

Reactions: 5
The after the altar shows were just a giant waste of time… season 2 was such a disappointment in comparison to season1. You really wonder what the producers were thinking casting this lot. I do wonder what happened with Nick and Danielle though.

Sal came across so much worse in the after shows. His new gf seemed a nightmare. Mallory was quite dignified I thought.

Reactions: 16
I thought the after episodes were OK.

Sal and his new gf were awful. She's so obnoxious and rude (said to Mallory "I hope you don't mind me being here. I was never threatened by you at all. Trust me." I thought that was a little out of order). He already bought a ring for her? He's desperate. Everyone else, especially Natalie, was adding fire to that flame, asking Jessi questions about them, how they met and what they love about each other. Like is that necessary? Any idiot would think they know better than to discuss that while Mal is literally there. I thought they're friends? Americans are so damn fake 😂

Natalie in general seemed to spread the most gossip while getting none of the heat. She pissed me off a bit. She failed at her relationship so now she's trying to stay relevant. She spoke to Ilyanna, Danielle, Mal. She sticks her nose where it doesn't belong.

Shane's a dick but so what 🙄 he's not thinking about dating. "focusing on himself".

I'm sad that Danielle and Nick broke up. No signs at all.

Jarette is a child. Will never stop going out and drinking. To stop partying he has to stop drinking. Not "limit". Stop. He's a liar as well, just saying what she wants to hear. How many times has he repeated what she told him? To the point she had to move out.

Deepti and Kyle - cute but too much time spent on them. Jesus, you either love each other or piss off. This American drama is too much. "I want to be with her but if it fails I don't want to lose her as my best friend" let me play the smallest violin for you 🎻 get married and shut up lol other than that I'm happy for them. He seems to genuinely care about her and I'm sure he will take good care of her. They're the same type of average looking 🤭

Reactions: 10
I watched the new episodes. Sal's girlfriend Jess is the most annoying person ever, constantly on, constantly shrieking, exaggerated body language. Is she manic?

I thought the after episodes were OK.

Sal and his new gf were awful. She's so obnoxious and rude (said to Mallory "I hope you don't mind me being here. I was never threatened by you at all. Trust me." I thought that was a little out of order). He already bought a ring for her? He's desperate. Everyone else, especially Natalie, was adding fire to that flame, asking Jessi questions about them, how they met and what they love about each other. Like is that necessary? Any idiot would think they know better than to discuss that while Mal is literally there. I thought they're friends? Americans are so damn fake 😂
Yeah that was so bitchy and they all kept going on about her personality. What personality?? Being an overstimulated banshee is a personality?

Reactions: 9
The after the altar shows were just a giant waste of time… season 2 was such a disappointment in comparison to season1. You really wonder what the producers were thinking casting this lot. I do wonder what happened with Nick and Danielle though.

Sal came across so much worse in the after shows. His new gf seemed a nightmare. Mallory was quite dignified I thought.
The bold bit, it’s funny you said that because they said this about the new season which makes me think the cast will be even worse in S3 😫

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why Nick and Danielle broke up?? They seemed content.

Sal and the new GF, the human definition of a headache.

I used to like Natalie but not convinced about the messages between Shayne and Shaina.

Something always seemed off about Iyanna, like a nice girl but always seemed to be trying too hard putting on silly voices

Reactions: 5
What. Nick and Danielle have broke up? I was only looking at their Instagram photos earlier.
I hope Nick finally comes to terms that he is the gayest gay man who ever gayed. Themed parties? Hangs out with his gf mum all the time? Nick I love you, you're a nice guy - live your best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nick has no spark/life in his eyes, I can’t quite explain it but he just seemed to be going through the motions.
Shake was obviously a persona non grata, thank goodness I didn’t have to see/hear from him again!
I really had a lot less trouble with Shaina this time. I am glad she has found a guy who shares her religious beliefs, I hope they are happy together.
Shayne is still hyper/on drugs/not quite right. I hope he gets some help for his issues.
Sal really irked me, describing seeing Mallory being drunk and getting into a car justseemed really low of him and really judgemental! Surely he has overconsumed alcohol a few times and been a bit slurry/clumsy/needed help from a friend to get home? They’re not really friends anymore, so how she lives her life is nothing to do with him!

Reactions: 7
Are people convinced that Kyle and Deepti being together is genuine? Kyle just seemed so overly scripted and Deepti awkward… it’s hardly been the most successful season.

It was obvious that Iyanna and Jarrette were over during the filming for the after show. Nick and Danielle finishing is more surprising.

I really like Natalie at first but think there’s some truth in what Shayne said in her needing to come out of this looking “perfect”. She’s a classic high achiever and Shayne makes it so easy for her to be the good guy and him the bad guy. Not convinced she’s as innocent as she seems.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.