Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand iyanna and jarrette. She seemed like she was trying to defend him in a way. I would of lost my tit after a month if he was coming in 7am most nights. Really weird.
Her "everything we say is with love ... even when I'm calling him out hehehe!" - very weirdly passive aggressive, like she's reading from a step-by-step confrontation manual, while he's just totally inert because he's smothered by all the fake smiling and safe space tit.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220923_084200_com.instagram.android_edit_707156382241572.jpg

Sounds like she's the one that ended it. Perhaps it's for the best? Although they seemed happy together maybe it was turning a little toxic. It was clear from the show she was very hung up on herself. Maybe Bick was a person that made her feel better and how to deal with emotions etc but ultimately she needed to stand on her own two feet? Idk but I wish her well and glad she made a difficult decision rather than sticking it out and being miserable in the long run.

Reactions: 3
I'm on the third episode of the reunion. Quite bored but I've already invested all this time. Everyone is just so fake or bitchy.

Reactions: 3
I’m on the second episode of the after alter thing, with the party thing and wow, I’m about 5 minutes in and that Jessi that Sal is with seems so obnoxious. She seems like the kind of woman that would make all conversations and noises really loudly so everybody looks at her, painful behaviour. I hope that’s not actually how she is IRL and it’s just the way it’s been edited.

Reactions: 8
Just watched,

Shaina what a lair, but she is now married to someone else and is probably just trying to cover her arse.
Natalie get over it. It was months ago stop trying to bring back up the past. Did it happen last week? I get you might be hurt, but it feels like you are trying to stir up tit for the sake of it.
Deept🙄🤦‍♀️
Jarette and Iyanna, I never saw it, she was his second choice and he was clearly not ready to settle
Mallory, I kinda felt sorry for her, she looked hurt and Sal what a prick you were bitching about Malory putting up her walls with your "girlfriend " being flaunted in her face in next to nothing. I used to like you but not now.

Reactions: 5
Their season is done and finished, they don't have any more obligation to do stuff together but the girls are always dining and partying together.. Maybe season 2 is friendship is blind? I hope it's genuine friendship !
62B2E992-A531-45C5-88D6-A0D9ABDC5407.png

Reactions: 12
When does the new season start? Should be soon?
Ugh, I already hate myself for watching it 😂

Reactions: 1
I am getting Danielle from season 2 vibes from Alexa for some reason 😂 but she seems nice at the same time.

What on earth is wrong with Andrew?!
I don’t like him but I’m only 15 mins into episode 2!

Ok I don’t like Raven either haha. Someone is talking to her and she’s too busy working out in her pod. Weird and rude behaviour!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I watched "After the Altar" last night. What a waste of time and it was all so incredibly scripted and set up. Anyone clock when Shaina and her partner were out for dinner with Nick and Danielle, in one shot she was wearing her engagement ring-bling, in the next shot she had taken it off and Nick was asking her "do you guys talk about getting engaged soon?" Cue a few episodes later and she's rocking up "newly engaged".

Deepti is annoying and vain AF, I can't believe she's written a book off the back of a scripted one-liner from the show. Natalie is just annoying and whiny and bitter. Shaina..there are no words and Sal's new girlfriend is a cross between a headache and a panic attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost finished with the first episodes (I know 🤦‍♀️)

Brennon & Alexa: might work out, but seem bland. Brennon reminds me of that guy on The Ultimatum who proposed to his self-absorbed girlfriend even before the experiment started. Alexa kinda gives me Danielle (season 2) vibes, don't really know why. They look a bit similar I guess.
SK & Raven: Raven doesn't seem genuine, thinks she's in it for the fame. Don't see this working out.
Cole & Zanab: Cole seems like a discount Barnett. Don't think they'll work out, Cole seems too immature for her and Zanab gets in her head too much.
Bartise & Nancy: seem sweet together, rooting for them. So relieved Nancy didn't go for that creep "look at my "real" tears" Andrew! She's a bit weird though, what was up with all the clogged toilet talk? 😳
Matt & Colleen: I find them a bit bland. Although I do really wonder what she does for a living, she never mentioned (/sarcasm)

Wonder if there were any more couples that they just decided not to follow.
Not really that invested in any of the couples tbh. They're all a bit boring 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.