Love is Blind #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that loves Clay? 🥹 yes he’s done stupid things but I genuinely believe he’s grown so much from said stupidity. He was a little boy entering the show and he’s now so mature and self assured. Rooting for him an AD 🙏❤
Ive got a soft spot for Clay. He has his faults but he takes accountability. He conveys his feelings so well.

Reactions: 11
Did u see Jimmys insta saying he reads the comments and knows people have likened him to a thumb? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% believe this. I like AD but the way she responded to Jimmy’s compliment on the honeymoon was hella weird
She was on a podcast recently talking about Clay and finances.. and she kept making a point of mentioning that she didn’t have to work for months as she had ‘prepared’ in advance. I get that is possible but if you’re apparently a manager of a club or doing real estate you can’t just have a long break regardless of having savings? 😂 Someone needs to still be running things whilst you’re gone? The sugar daddy thing is believable.

Reactions: 7
Clay was right to say no.
Funny, at the time of watching the show I’m always quick to be like “I can’t believe he said no” but as more information comes out you know he made the right choice.
He also mentioned in the show that he’s always working and she never is, so you know they’re not aligned in that sense because she’s looking for a sugar daddy and he’s looking for someone to match his hustle.

Reactions: 4
100% believe this. I like AD but the way she responded to Jimmy’s compliment on the honeymoon was hella weird
"We'll talk later" indicated she was keeping her options open even at that point. Does Jimmy even have money? Yet she came across as the only sane woman this season. Just shows people are now coming on to the show with a script for how they will be and some are playing it better than others.

Reactions: 4