Love is Blind #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘secret’ about Jimmy and his pal is such a load of shite. How is that such a big secret? He shagged his pal. So what?
I think it’s a big deal. It says a lot if you tell someone something in confidence and say you don’t want it shared and that person not only uses that information in an argument against you but also announces it on camera for the world to see. The friend he slept with is innocent in all of it and likely now has all her friends and family knowing about her sex life. A lot of people care about things like that and like their privacy. It is a red flag Chelsea doing that and shows Jimmy can’t trust her.

Reactions: 34
I think it’s a big deal. It says a lot if you tell someone something in confidence and say you don’t want it shared and that person not only uses that information in an argument against you but also announces it on camera for the world to see. The friend he slept with is innocent in all of it and likely now has all her friends and family knowing about her sex life. A lot of people care about things like that and like their privacy. It is a red flag Chelsea doing that and shows Jimmy can’t trust her.
I get that but i feel like he made it such a big deal and it didnt need to be

I get that but i feel like he made it such a big deal and it didnt need to be
Breaking your partner’s trust, throwing them under the bus and also possibly causing another woman harm is a big deal though. I couldn’t be with someone who did something like that to me on camera. I wouldn’t be able to trust them again. I think Chelsea is very toxic and I find it weird how they grilled so many people at the reunion but hardly said anything about her behaviour. I’ve said previously on here and I’ll say it again, if a man acted how Chelsea did they would’ve called it abusive and made a huge deal at the reunion of it.

Reactions: 25
I was confused when Johnny said he’d never had to worry about birth control before.
Did he previously leave it to the female or had he just never done it before?

Reactions: 9
Breaking your partner’s trust, throwing them under the bus and also possibly causing another woman harm is a big deal though. I couldn’t be with someone who did something like that to me on camera. I wouldn’t be able to trust them again. I think Chelsea is very toxic and I find it weird how they grilled so many people at the reunion but hardly said anything about her behaviour. I’ve said previously on here and I’ll say it again, if a man acted how Chelsea did they would’ve called it abusive and made a huge deal at the reunion of it.
To be fair, Matt was horribly abusive to Colleen and they didn't grill him at the reunion as she sat there looking like a hostage in a bunker.

Reactions: 17
I was confused when Johnny said he’d never had to worry about birth control before.
He said in a previous so that every woman he’d been with previously had been on birth control

Reactions: 1
To be fair, Matt was horribly abusive to Colleen and they didn't grill him at the reunion as she sat there looking like a hostage in a bunker.
I couldn’t believe they are still together!
Thank goodness Barnett and whatsherface weren’t there.

Reactions: 12
How on earth are they going to mix it up to hopefully have a more 'successful' season next season (successful in my mind meaning there's more than one married couple left by the reunion)? The format is obviously not working in its current form right? Or will they just stick with this until eventually some exec at Netflix cancels it?

Reactions: 5
I can’t really remember much of their season I’ll have to rewatch!

Am I the only one that loves Clay? 🥹 yes he’s done stupid things but I genuinely believe he’s grown so much from said stupidity. He was a little boy entering the show and he’s now so mature and self assured. Rooting for him an AD 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right. Or heard of STI's? Safe sex is about more than not getting pregnant. Amy saying she had to teach him a lot, did she also drag him straight to a clinic. Surely this is something production should also be promoting too, wasn't there something last year? Not watched Love Island in years but I remember one couple being told to use condoms.

Them not talking at all about Jimmy and Chelsea was odd. With the only thing on Chelsea being about how proud of herself she was for handling the backlash of saying she looked like Megan Fox.

I can't believe Jess is going on Perfect Match. If she couldn't let her daughter watch Love is Blind she won't be able to watch that.

Are the couple from last season (I can't even remember their names) the young one and the Puerto Rican still married?

Interesting they bypassed the Ken stuff. Although awkward Alexa asking if he ever felt like getting it on with Brit. He looked terrified that it could be brought up.

Hey Chelsea (not Megan Fox Chelsea) If you're helping cast for the show now cast guys and gals who have already done the work, been to therapy etc. And do the work yourselves in background checking them not just to ensure there'll be drama for the show.
---
Oh and Gigi's fella just looking totally awkward, like what have you bought me to babe.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that loves Clay? 🥹 yes he’s done stupid things but I genuinely believe he’s grown so much from said stupidity. He was a little boy entering the show and he’s now so mature and self assured. Rooting for him an AD 🙏❤
He has successfully bamboozled you
---
Honestly so embarassing. You are a grown ass man and a sexually active one at that.

Reactions: 3
Way too much Jess, why so much focus on her and Jimmy but not how crazy Chelsea is. She's focus on so much jumping in everything.

Also who was Chelsea to jump into Jeremy and Sarah Anne. Chelsea is the last person to speak. They went to easy on her instead they asked about Megan Fox?

I liked Clay working on himself and getting therapy good for him.

The attack of Jeremy and Sarah Anne was a bit much. Plus Trevor part was horrible to watch too. He would have been better off to just decline.

Kenneth's reasons for the breakup, the race and everything else isn't brought up at all? They piled so much on Jeremy but the others got away with everything.

Gia isn't a Love is Blind not success but her The Bachelorette boyfriend they bring on with her? Because he's also reality tv.

Reactions: 5
I literally came on to say how much I like Clay after the reunion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yes, he’s been in the privileged position of every previous gf being on the pill.

Reactions: 3
I really really hope he got tested before they slept together so, jfc I don't think I could even contemplate being with a man who only saw protection as purely birth control, he's either really stupid or really reckless

Reactions: 13
There’s a vid on here somewhere with Chelsea and Jimmy out for dinner….why wasn’t that discussed? They clearly aren’t seeing each other, you can see how annoyed he still is with her about abusing his trust, but they are defo spending time together…

Reactions: 8
There’s a vid on here somewhere with Chelsea and Jimmy out for dinner….why wasn’t that discussed? They clearly aren’t seeing each other, you can see how annoyed he still is with her about abusing his trust, but they are defo spending time together…
There was a clip of her after the reunion on insta yesterday saying they’re just friends now and she said he decided he didn’t want a relationship.. so in other words he’s probably shagging her with no commitment 🙄

Reactions: 2
Right. Or heard of STI's? Safe sex is about more than not getting pregnant. Amy saying she had to teach him a lot, did she also drag him straight to a clinic. Surely this is something production should also be promoting too, wasn't there something last year? Not watched Love Island in years but I remember one couple being told to use condoms.

Them not talking at all about Jimmy and Chelsea was odd. With the only thing on Chelsea being about how proud of herself she was for handling the backlash of saying she looked like Megan Fox.

I can't believe Jess is going on Perfect Match. If she couldn't let her daughter watch Love is Blind she won't be able to watch that.

Are the couple from last season (I can't even remember their names) the young one and the Puerto Rican still married?

Interesting they bypassed the Ken stuff. Although awkward Alexa asking if he ever felt like getting it on with Brit. He looked terrified that it could be brought up.

Hey Chelsea (not Megan Fox Chelsea) If you're helping cast for the show now cast guys and gals who have already done the work, been to therapy etc. And do the work yourselves in background checking them not just to ensure there'll be drama for the show.
---
Oh and Gigi's fella just looking totally awkward, like what have you bought me to babe.

To be honest his face is birth control enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14