Love is Blind UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/love-is-blind-uk-season-1-release-date-news

They must be confident S1 will do well because they're already casting for S2!

Season 1 is already underway, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t more to this love story. Casting for the new series, which will film later this year, is now open for UK residents over 18. Think you’d be a good fit? Click here to apply to the series. Who knows? Your soulmate could be waiting.
The link says casting for S2 closes on the 14th of July 2024 https://shortaudition.com/loveisblinduk

So yeah Z list wannabes are cast via email, scouts, via targeting or else you can directly apply to CPL.

It’s a show at the end of the day, carefully scripted and steered to certain narratives. It can go good or bad for contestants. Motive will be fame tho not love.

Attachments

omg this is gonna be awful. i don't know why they think we'd want to watch it more if they have influencers on it, it puts me right off. if i wanted to watch love island or celeb big brother i would.

we want average joes and average janes who work at tesco or ikea or a firm in london idk

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg this is gonna be awful. i don't know why they think we'd want to watch it more if they have influencers on it, it puts me right off. if i wanted to watch love island or celeb big brother i would.

we want average joes and average janes who work at tesco or ikea or a firm in london idk
How do you know there’s gonna be influencers? X

I really hope it’s not a bunch of insta baddies and pumped up jocks (aka Love Island) the first couple of seasons of Love is Blind were great.

Reactions: 10
at this point I don’t really care who is on it. It’s going to be a hot mess and I’m first in line to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they doing the whole of the UK? Or just certain areas like the US does? The thing is if they choose one town or even a county people could end up knowing one another or the same people.. but if they do the whole of the UK it’s going to be less likely to work out with people who could live 4-6 hours away from each other

Reactions: 7
Where did you find this? It’s not showing a date on my netflix
So I checked the twitter and it looks like these are just dates for previews. Because Bridgerton S3 comes out in May (but I'm guessing they're releasing a trailer on the 20th). Which means we have to wait a bit longer for LIB!

• Sad
Reactions: 5