Love is Blind #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think they went hard enough on Jeramy and his vanessa-wannabe that was bedazzled within an inch of her life.

I wonder if they were concerned about Chelsea’s mental state because she was not held accountable for ANYTHING. What she did by outing Jimmy’s friend is fuckedup

I don’t understand the hate for Clay. I really like him and he has shown to be one of the most honest people on the show. All the “nice” guys had things come out. People say they want others to be honest but when Clay is honest about his feelings then suddenly he is leading AD on and playing games.

I’m glad they didn’t ask Kenneth about his sexuality. That is his story to tell anf he shouldn’t have to soeak on it.

Reactions: 25
I would have felt sorry for Sarah Ann and jeramy or however he spells it, if they apologised without being prompted. It’s only when Laura said it’s been a year and I’m still yet to get an apology all of a sudden they were so sorry. Before that, it felt like they were justifying what they did by stating they’re together and living together… appeared abit smug to me. They went about it so wrong and there didn’t seem to be genuine remorse which I think rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 15
Just watching the reunion, ffs Trevor I was so mad at Chelsea not choosing him 🤦🏾‍♀️

He couldn’t even explain why he did what he did. He’s just a fucked up person.

Reactions: 18
The thing that annoys me about Clay besides the fact that he has a massive ego is that when he would talk about AD, it was all about what she did for HIM as opposed to just her as a person. It was all just very self centred and it does appear that AD really did give her all to him

Reactions: 15
I loved that the group had Lauras back including the hosts who draggggged them. Jeramey came across a total dick. Not surprised that they have broken up several times.

Omg Trevor 😵 never knew the extent of his behaviour - wow - what a tit. Looked like a complete WANKER 🤯 and his explanation was jokes!

I’m not sure how sincere Clay is but I’d like to believe him. I hope he turns out to be a good role model like he never had. I wish they spoke more about his mum. Also, AD still a mf’in queen 👑

The ‘secret’ about Jimmy and his pal is such a load of shite. How is that such a big secret? He shagged his pal. So what? I get why Chelsea wouldnt want him to still be so close but that’s it. I believe the reaction from his is way too extreme. I thought Jimmy seemed sound throughout the renunion til it came to his time to talk and his reply to Jess was a JOKE. She is far to articulate for him and he was so out of his depth!

So are Jimmy and Chelsea not together as social media suggested they were..
I felt the same and genuinely don't think the secret itself is that big a deal. Don't tell someone, anyone, something if you don't want it getting out it's as simple as that.

Reactions: 3
I felt the same and genuinely don't think the secret itself is that big a deal. Don't tell someone, anyone, something if you don't want it getting out it's as simple as that.
Surely if you’re gonna marry someone though they should know everything about you? There shouldn’t be secrets in a relationship.

Reactions: 13
Surely if you’re gonna marry someone though they should know everything about you? There shouldn’t be secrets in a relationship.
Yeah I agree with that but once you tell anyone something you can't be 100% sure that it will be kept a secret, so if he was going to react like that he shouldn't have told her in the first place especially when they were still filming

Reactions: 1
He was fucked either way really

he either tells his fiancée who he barely knows that he had slept with her, as it's important to be honest before marrying but risks the secret coming out

or

He doesn't tell his fiancée, keeps his friend safe but risks it coming out anyway and him looking like a dick for not being honest

Reactions: 13
Yeah I agree with that but once you tell anyone something you can't be 100% sure that it will be kept a secret, so if he was going to react like that he shouldn't have told her in the first place especially when they were still filming
Absolutely not. Major red flags and grounds for immediate dumping.
If I confess something before we get married so you can make an informed choice and you then literally tell the world you’d be a goner.

Reactions: 8
Jess put a story up the other day on insta saying a reason she wouldn’t date Jimmy and try to make a go of things is because she’s a girl’s girl and friends with Chelsea so it wouldn’t be right. Fair enough! But anyone think Chelsea is keeping her a friend just to block it from happening? 😂 Chelsea also put a reel up the other day of her and Jimmy acting like they had a great love story.. they literally only dated a few weeks after the show and have been over since and now ‘just friends’. She’s cock blocking him on purpose!

Reactions: 18
How is she blaming Jimmy for the Megan Fox thing? 🙄😭

• Wow
  • Haha
For anyone interested Chelsea (and then Jimmy a bit later) were on the Nick Viall podcast this week. She comes across well (sorry!) She said her and Jimmy are just friends despite trying to make it work after the show. She basically admitted to being too gung ho within filming and even when the cameras werent there, although more chilled with less pressure, they realised quickly it wasnt going to work. Seems like they're still good friends though

She says during the process he did lie to her about going out with some mates though - hence why she was even more crazy as time went on. He admits to that. Ultimately loads we dont see as it makes for more drama not to I spose. Chelsea does say its a dark place on her social media right now with the amount of abuse shes getting 😬