Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported it last night, but I doubt they [IG] took it down knowing what the likes of FB etc allow to stay up.

Reactions: 1
The over consumption of what these ‘bloggers’ get is utterly sickening.

Why and for what purpose. It’s gross. Almost becoming the norm to throw goods at Z listers who use the products for 5 minutes and then you see a vast array of products that are never used

She is far too young & I have nothing against Botox and fillers, but her face has morphed unrecognisably.

The boyfriend too. Does he have any sense of personality ? Seems very dull and there’s no chemistry with these 2

Reactions: 10
The boyfriend too. Does he have any sense of personality ? Seems very dull and there’s no chemistry with these 2
It will be interesting to see if the marry, I'm not convinced there is any chemistry either. There life is all very instagrammable but utterly dull!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I actually don’t follow Louise on Instagram, but used to watch MIC. Just came on to say WTF has she done to her face?!?! She came up as an advert and I actually didn’t recognise her! Jesus, she is an advert as to why fillers should be AVOIDED

It will be interesting to see if the marry, I'm not convinced there is any chemistry either. There life is all very instagrammable but utterly dull!
There hasn’t been any talk of the wedding for a long time so who knows if it will go ahead or not.
whenever I see her stories (I don’t follow but have a look when I’m feeling nosy!) she’s constantly shoving her bloody phone in his face and he looks so pissed off half the time. They’re living out their relationship through insta stories and it looks entirely dull

How many times a day can she eyefuck herself in the mirror?
Eyefuck!!! Love it. No one loves louise more than louise loves louise

Reactions: 7
They’re a business, they’re stuck together if they want to continue this fitness couple IG persona/programme thing whatever it is

They’ve already postponed once haven’t they?

Reactions: 6
They’re a business, they’re stuck together if they want to continue this fitness couple IG persona/programme thing whatever it is

They’ve already postponed once haven’t they?
Yes. They said they were too busy building their business to get married. No idea if they’ve planned anything since. He seems to work quite hard at it but she is constantly taking selfies and Instagram stories. She may be the face of the brand but she seems a bit pathetic

Reactions: 5
Yes. They said they were too busy building their business to get married. No idea if they’ve planned anything since. He seems to work quite hard at it but she is constantly taking selfies and Instagram stories. She may be the face of the brand but she seems a bit pathetic
He needs her name recognition and she needs his actual knowledge as a trainer etc so neither can splinter off alone.
Perfect recipe for a successful marriage 😆

• Haha
So I actually don’t follow Louise on Instagram, but used to watch MIC. Just came on to say WTF has she done to her face?!?! She came up as an advert and I actually didn’t recognise her! Jesus, she is an advert as to why fillers should be AVOIDED
She is such a mess. She looked so nice before. She needs to stop with the ridiculous fillers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is such a mess. She looked so nice before. She needs to stop with the ridiculous fillers.
Christ that must be more than just fillers?!? She looks awful now and totally unrecognisable. Looks like she’s had word to her jaw and maybe nose too?

Reactions: 2
Christ that must be more than just fillers?!? She looks awful now and totally unrecognisable. Looks like she’s had word to her jaw and maybe nose too?
I think that might just be photoshop and heavy makeup. Fillers don’t look great though.

Reactions: 2
Wait so she has all the symptons of the corona virus...... She's lecturing is about self isolation...... And apart from the fact shes been out and about now has Joshua Patterson in her garden along with her brother doing a workout! Fucked up much!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.