Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the table 🙈. I take it back… maybe that is a bruise after all if they are sitting him on the table 🙄
I know what you mean about the yellowish mark in one particular pic but 🤞🏼 Just poor lighting

Reactions: 2
Wow she really is wanting to hurry this whole process along, bet she cant wait until she can pack him off to boarding school and be done with it.
Wtf is he sat in? A chair on top of the table! Hopefully hes strapped into it.

Edit- those saying they can see a faded bruise, I can also see it towards the left of his forehead.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She's one of those parents that has the baby who's ahead of every milestone and just so advanced

Reactions: 10
She’s actually put ‘4.5 months going on 10 months!’.

but he’s not Louise. He’s 4 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yet she did share some of it ‘happy birthday Louise. Happy birthday. Happy birthday….’ and pointed out it lasted 13 minutes 🤣🤣 Omg she is hilarious, you couldn’t make this tit up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The beginning of the End - a book by Louise Thompson
Chapter one

It was a cool Autumn day in London and even with the stench of child poverty in the air I knew I had been awarded this wealthy lifestyle just by being myself. I could feel the breeze telling me that today was of importance. That today my life would change.

I had spent the day doing what I had done for the last year, lounging around the house eating salmon and kale. The difference in today was that I was 40 weeks pregnant. I had had an amazing pregnancy, I felt like the earth had moved differently for me and I knew birth would come easily as I’d spent the last 40 weeks obsessing over hypnobirth and preparing my above average body for the mountain I was yet to climb.

I felt my first contraction at 4:04pm. It hurt, but not in any way comparable to what I was to go through in the following weeks, months and years.

I had been advised by health professionals that going private would be my only option, that a celebrity of my calibre couldn’t bring a child into this world in a poor hospital surrounded by poor people. After being in labour for what felt like eternity I finally went to hospital. I had only spent a few hours doing my make up that day and that had been my biggest regret of all.

With each contraction came a strong wave of pain, I knew with each gut ripping pain that these must have been far worse than any other woman had experienced during labour, something wasn’t right. My uterus was contracting stronger than my heart had ever been crushed by Spencer. Something in my gut told me that there was something wrong. That maybe choosing a male that was double my weight and height may have been a mistake. I should have stuck with Niall.
Everything from then happened in a blur. This human I had grown was ripped from my body, and as I lay there open on the operating theatre for all the world to see, the mountains of doctors and privately paid surgeons worked tirelessly to save my abs. They kept me awake for the whole operation, extremely uncommon I know but I am Louise thompson, it meant I could put into detail one day how I danced with death, not once but multiple times. How I clung on more than an average fat person. How my body defeated the odds and birthed a child.

And this was it, the trauma I’d be waiting for, the story of how I would make my living for the next 5 years.
i have followed this thread for ages and shake my head along with you all along the way, but this post has been the one to finally break my lurker status. This is bloody hilarious and I couldn’t sleep tonight if I didn’t tell you that you are wasted if you don’t write in some way professionally 😂😂

I haven’t been lucky enough to have had babies yet, which makes Louise the Narc even more irritating to me, but I have some kind of morbid curiosity to find out why she is such an attention seeing weirdo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The beginning of the End - a book by Louise Thompson
Chapter one

It was a cool Autumn day in London and even with the stench of child poverty in the air I knew I had been awarded this wealthy lifestyle just by being myself. I could feel the breeze telling me that today was of importance. That today my life would change.

I had spent the day doing what I had done for the last year, lounging around the house eating salmon and kale. The difference in today was that I was 40 weeks pregnant. I had had an amazing pregnancy, I felt like the earth had moved differently for me and I knew birth would come easily as I’d spent the last 40 weeks obsessing over hypnobirth and preparing my above average body for the mountain I was yet to climb.

I felt my first contraction at 4:04pm. It hurt, but not in any way comparable to what I was to go through in the following weeks, months and years.

I had been advised by health professionals that going private would be my only option, that a celebrity of my calibre couldn’t bring a child into this world in a poor hospital surrounded by poor people. After being in labour for what felt like eternity I finally went to hospital. I had only spent a few hours doing my make up that day and that had been my biggest regret of all.

With each contraction came a strong wave of pain, I knew with each gut ripping pain that these must have been far worse than any other woman had experienced during labour, something wasn’t right. My uterus was contracting stronger than my heart had ever been crushed by Spencer. Something in my gut told me that there was something wrong. That maybe choosing a male that was double my weight and height may have been a mistake. I should have stuck with Niall.
Everything from then happened in a blur. This human I had grown was ripped from my body, and as I lay there open on the operating theatre for all the world to see, the mountains of doctors and privately paid surgeons worked tirelessly to save my abs. They kept me awake for the whole operation, extremely uncommon I know but I am Louise thompson, it meant I could put into detail one day how I danced with death, not once but multiple times. How I clung on more than an average fat person. How my body defeated the odds and birthed a child.

And this was it, the trauma I’d be waiting for, the story of how I would make my living for the next 5 years.

This is AMAZING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You need to immediately DM your services as ghost writer for our lovely Louise 😂

Reactions: 7
Christ! These two really grind my gears! Why have they got him sat in a chair on a table?? And ‘reading’ a book?? He’s a baby ffs

Reactions: 9
Wonder how Scott managed bribe the trtle members to say all that tit! They probably arent even members, wouldnt surprise me if they're paid actors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how Scott managed bribe the trtle members to say all that tit! They probably arent even members, wouldnt surprise me if they're paid actors 😂
There seem to be no male members either? Bet Ryan’s annoyed they obvs joined for Louise and not him- she doesn’t even have any fitness qualifications 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.