Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try and maybe keep track of the lies?
No mirrors in the house for months in case she’s triggered?! Amazing how she appears with a full face of make up every day. That poor child-jostled around in the baby sling and a spoonful of food in his eye because she’s so intent of filming herself feeding him.
And they’ve 100% got around the clock nannies-the Ry-man hasn’t whinged in days. God,it’s sickening-why on earth did they have a child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is everyone in such a bloody rush to wean r their baby? Our daughter is almost 5 months, She’s got good coordination and head control, can sit up with support in those seats and looks interested in food but she’s not even 5 months! I am not ready to move on to the next stage!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On a lighter note anyone seen Sams last post? He really does make me laugh 🤣🤣
Sam is so funny. I'm not the biggest Zara fan but at least they laugh and joke. You think Louise would have a bit more humility having Sam as her brother and next door, constantly in her life. The way Sam used to always dress up in Louise's clothes taking the piss.

Ryan and Louise are so serious all the time.

Reactions: 12
How's she done her makeup with no mirror in the house until now 🤣🤣 also Louise thats not how you wear a baby. I'm yet to see something these two do correctly In terms of parenting tbh. Hope your nanny looks after Leo better

Sam is so funny. I'm not the biggest Zara fan but at least they laugh and joke. You think Louise would have a bit more humility having Sam as her brother and next door, constantly in her life. The way Sam used to always dress up in Louise's clothes taking the piss.

Ryan and Louise are so serious all the time.
Sam seems like a genuinely funny person to be around, unlike his dull dud sister 🙄

• Haha
She's not the first influencer I've seen weaning their baby early, it's abit strange to see so many of them going against health advice and moving onto solids so soon, it's like they are all in a hurry to get onto the next stage so they can get freebie bowls and spoons and equipment that can puree food, it's the next selling point when you have a kid.

Reactions: 9
At this point she will clearly lie about anything. Even though she has specifically written about mirrors previously she’s claiming they only just have one? By the sounds of it her ‘triggers’ seem to be everything and anything that isn’t a god awful dress or a designer handbag.
Louise your flower arranging skills are shocking they are triggering me.

I personally don’t find Sam funny at all I think he’s irritating, it’s bizarre how he has to film himself doing ‘pranks’ for content all the time and his hair looks like straw. Zara is clearly brown nosing to get in with the family, Louise used to post about TW all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At this point she will clearly lie about anything. Even though she has specifically written about mirrors previously she’s claiming they only just have one? By the sounds of it her ‘triggers’ seem to be everything and anything that isn’t a god awful dress or a designer handbag.
Louise your flower arranging skills are shocking they are triggering me.

I personally don’t find Sam funny at all I think he’s irritating, it’s bizarre how he has to film himself doing ‘pranks’ for content all the time and his hair looks like straw. Zara is clearly brown nosing to get in with the family, Louise used to post about TW all the time.
Agreed Sam is an embarrassing man child. Zara is only with him for the money. Louise clearly can't stand Zara and probably feels the same as her as she did about Sophie Habboo (social climber) but Zara had got her claws into Sam. Hopefully Sam's family have a pre nup in place if Sam ever proposes to her

Agreed Sam is an embarrassing man child. Zara is only with him for the money. Louise clearly can't stand Zara and probably feels the same as her as she did about Sophie Habboo (social climber) but Zara had got her claws into Sam. Hopefully Sam's family have a pre nup in place if Sam ever proposes to her
Are the family actually super rich?

Reactions: 1
'biker chic' & 'never too early for ramen'. Go look after your child for a change. I can't imagine how unfulfilling her life is, constantly having to take coordinated pictures that are aesthetically pleasing.

Also who wants ramen at 10am - big bar of chocolate on the other hand

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he funny but suppose everyone won't, he can come across abit childish sometimes I'll admit.
Would you two pull the faces Louise and Ryan do then when he winds them up 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he funny but suppose everyone won't, he can come across abit childish sometimes I'll admit.
Would you two pull the faces Louise and Ryan do then when he winds them up 😂😂
😂😂 I hope not but maybe 🤦🏼‍♀️
I actually quite liked him when he first joined MIC but I just think the same old videos and the thing with him and that long haired guyjust aren’t as funny as he thinks they are.

Louise always seems to cover her face when he records her like she can’t stand not being in charge of how she’s presented.

'biker chic' & 'never too early for ramen'. Go look after your child for a change. I can't imagine how unfulfilling her life is, constantly having to take coordinated pictures that are aesthetically pleasing.

Also who wants ramen at 10am - big bar of chocolate on the other hand
that f’ing bag made it in the post again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a young baby and she’s FLOWER ARRANGING? 😮
Well she’s not doing anything with the baby is she so she’s got to do something to fill her time.
I’d argue, having looked at them, it didn’t take her too long to put them together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.