Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually put ‘4.5 months going on 10 months!’.

but he’s not Louise. He’s 4 months!
Do we actually know his birthday?

What does "going on 10 months" even mean?
That you're rushing him into things? 🤔

Reactions: 9

I think he was born sometime in the week beginning 15th Nov as when Ryan put a post up saying he was 18 weeks my son was 17 weeks (born the following week).

Reactions: 4
The beginning of the End - a book by Louise Thompson
Chapter one

It was a cool Autumn day in London and even with the stench of child poverty in the air I knew I had been awarded this wealthy lifestyle just by being myself. I could feel the breeze telling me that today was of importance. That today my life would change.

I had spent the day doing what I had done for the last year, lounging around the house eating salmon and kale. The difference in today was that I was 40 weeks pregnant. I had had an amazing pregnancy, I felt like the earth had moved differently for me and I knew birth would come easily as I’d spent the last 40 weeks obsessing over hypnobirth and preparing my above average body for the mountain I was yet to climb.

I felt my first contraction at 4:04pm. It hurt, but not in any way comparable to what I was to go through in the following weeks, months and years.

I had been advised by health professionals that going private would be my only option, that a celebrity of my calibre couldn’t bring a child into this world in a poor hospital surrounded by poor people. After being in labour for what felt like eternity I finally went to hospital. I had only spent a few hours doing my make up that day and that had been my biggest regret of all.

With each contraction came a strong wave of pain, I knew with each gut ripping pain that these must have been far worse than any other woman had experienced during labour, something wasn’t right. My uterus was contracting stronger than my heart had ever been crushed by Spencer. Something in my gut told me that there was something wrong. That maybe choosing a male that was double my weight and height may have been a mistake. I should have stuck with Niall.
Everything from then happened in a blur. This human I had grown was ripped from my body, and as I lay there open on the operating theatre for all the world to see, the mountains of doctors and privately paid surgeons worked tirelessly to save my abs. They kept me awake for the whole operation, extremely uncommon I know but I am Louise thompson, it meant I could put into detail one day how I danced with death, not once but multiple times. How I clung on more than an average fat person. How my body defeated the odds and birthed a child.

And this was it, the trauma I’d be waiting for, the story of how I would make my living for the next 5 years.
I missed this yesterday… 💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Im not sure they know, Louise did a post about him being 15 weeks that day on a Monday, and Ryan did one about him being 16 weeks that day on a Sunday…so it’s either the 22nd or 23rd November!? Ryan is probably correct seeing as Louise was too busy dying to remember

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope it’s the 22nd as that’s my sons birthday so I’ll be too distracted to see the over the top ‘it’s a year since I died and came back to life’ crap forgetting all about LH and making it all about her. She will probably getting another sorry card from her son for nearly killing her a year ago 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a peek on Sam's stories... I guess the narrative of her not holding him is just for her insta.

But, someone please tell me - what the duck is that on Leo's feet?!
I’m absolutely pissing myself. Just noticed that myself and can’t stop laughing 🤣

I’m getting sick to death of reading the depressing cryptic posts. If I nearly died and was saved. I wouldn’t be at home wallowing in my own self pity. I would be thanking the stars I am still alive for my baby. Be grateful you got a second chance at life. Many people out there now have terminal cancer and weeks or months to live. Be thankful you get to see your son grow up. Tom Parker didn’t get that chance. Get a grip. Having a baby is hard and people do it on their own. You have wealth behind you as well. Either spill the beans on this terrible birth experience or stay away from social media. I can guarantee her friends all think the same as we do. And Ryan 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow she really is wanting to hurry this whole process along, bet she cant wait until she can pack him off to boarding school and be done with it.
Wtf is he sat in? A chair on top of the table! Hopefully hes strapped into it.

Edit- those saying they can see a faded bruise, I can also see it towards the left of his forehead.
That’s one of Rochelle Hulmes “my little coco “ seats probably gifted

Reactions: 1
I hope it’s the 22nd as that’s my sons birthday so I’ll be too distracted to see the over the top ‘it’s a year since I died and came back to life’ crap forgetting all about LH and making it all about her. She will probably getting another sorry card from her son for nearly killing her a year ago 🙄

His 1st birthday will one million percent be all about her. Ryan will buy her flowers and a bag. They will have a “break away” and the poor baby will write her a card apologising that he was born

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
MIC season 16 episode 11, 28 minutes in - Louise and Ryan are doing a photoshoot with Koji as they've just gotten him as a puppy. Louise is SO much more maternal and loving with baby Koji than she has ever appeared to be with baby Leo.

He will see all this when he's older. Poor Leo.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why the hell doesn’t she use her platform of over a million followers to share links to support groups or charities for women with mental health issues or birth trauma ?! There is so much good she can be doing but she doesn’t want to acknowledge others have issues too as she has *~the most severe PTSD of all time ~*

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why the hell doesn’t she use her platform of over a million followers to share links to support groups or charities for women with mental health issues or birth trauma ?! There is so much good she can be doing but she doesn’t want to acknowledge others have issues too as she has *~the most severe PTSD of all time ~*
THIS! if its that bad she needs to get off SM, she's doing more harm than good with all the secrecy. If I was a pregnant woman now, I'd be so scared with her updates. If I was struggling like she was, I would be off social media and come back with ways of women to get support with it. I'd tell the truth of the aspects of birth I wanted to share but also explain what help there is etc. She's so triggering but she just wants attention and so doesn't care. I do feel for her if she's genuinely traumatised but her actions don't match her words.

Not only is she weaning way too early - it’s the worst to start on sweet flavours such as banana. Just shows how clueless they are weaning a baby on sweet will make a rod for your own back when you want to introduce savoury flavours like broccoli, peas, mash etc

Reactions: 24

Good point. We don’t actually know the day her child was born just like how we still don’t know what actually happened to her. I guess it’s her choice if she wants to say what happened or not but considering how much Louise has continued to go on and on about her trauma, anxiety, depression, and is getting a lot of attention in the form of sympathy, some people would at least like her to be open about what happened. She is loving all the sympathy.

I think we’ll have to wait until Millie posts her daughter’s Aurelia 1st birthday in order to find out when Leo was born. Millie commented that her daughter and Leo are birthday twins.

AE3D8CE3-1587-4F03-9740-E81EE0359387.jpeg

Last edited:
More purée being shoved in his mouth! The tongue thrust reflex alone is proof he is not ready for weaning, let alone him not being able to sit up, that poor little boy is in for a world of stomach problems growing up ☹

• Sad
Are we gonna get a house tour or nah? She’s calmed down on the amount of stories she posts compared to before but she got us invested. Now she’s up and about how about showing us the final result of your reno Louise.

Ella’s kitchen do that range of purées from 4 months so she could just be going by that. I’m not sticking up for Louise but first time mums in general who don’t have any experience and don’t always get everything “right”.

Good point. We don’t actually know the day her child was born just like how we still don’t know what actually happened to her. I guess it’s her choice if she wants to say what happened or not but considering how much Louise has continued to go on and on about her trauma, anxiety, depression, and is getting a lot of attention in the form of sympathy, some people would at least like her to be open about what happened. She is loving all the sympathy.

I think we’ll have to wait until Millie posts her daughter’s Aurelia 1st birthday in order to find out when Leo was born. Millie commented that her daughter and Leo are birthday twins.

View attachment 1168096
I think there’s some doubt about when Millies baby was born too after her pap walk “2 days” post c section. We will see if their babies birthdays add up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.