Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sooooo disturbing, a card where her own baby apologises to her? Why in Gods name would she want or need that, given he's not even aware??? All about her, it's actually soooo weird! The 2 cards are both grovelling, it's actually sickening!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
‘The most naturally brilliant mummy’ ????
F@ck off Ryan-I’m sick of this BS-what,the baby’s handed to her at night for a story and a cuddle-and then promptly handed to the night nanny-enough with this nonsense-I can’t actually believe what I’ve just read in those cards-that little innocent baby ‘apologising’ to her-it’s actually disgusting

Reactions: 24
The fact neither of them have done a grid post as well speaks volumes. She’s so focused on herself and not getting a bond with her baby it’s really really sad. The poor little boy ☹ Going to grow up with nannies and feeling like he ruined his mums life.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel bad for typing this and even thinking this, but in a way I think this has all worked out very conveniently for Louise. NOT the trauma and I’d never wish it on anyone, I’ve said again and again that I’m sure she really has had a terrible time. But I also think she’d have always struggled transitioning into motherhood, having someone exist who’s more important than her to everyone else, dealing with the long nights and looking shite all the time. I think all of that will have made it a hundred times more difficult for her to comes to terms with whatever difficulties she experienced. And everyone seems to be pandering to her when it’s like… this is motherhood, this is being a woman, this is life.

and secondly, to add to all the other stories of strength, for anyone reading this who is worried after reading Louise’s story: I also experienced a difficult birth, and my baby would have died if we hadn’t caught their issues earlier and had I not gotten an emergency c section. Not once have I felt any resentment toward him for any issues I (and we) face now. All I feel is terribly sorry for him, that he struggled so much in the early weeks and months, and complete adoration that together we made it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think alot of us here, myself included, had very traumatic births (a fair few things happened, and ended with me collapsing and having a seizure, quite a few blood transfusions and a 2 week stay in hospital with my baby) BUT at no point have I ever even thought about it being her fault. In fact, despite being diagnosed with severe PND, I always put my little girl first and always will. I treat her like the most amazing person in my life because thats what she is.
Yes it was hard, parenting is and I didnt have any family (or hired help) to help me out....but I didn't whine on about it on social media. I gave my little girl the love and attention she deserves, and made sure that she was okay after everything....I mean, traumatic births must be hard for the babies too!
I remember my little girl being placed on me for skin on skin contact while I was pretty much out of it (shortly after seizure) as her dad wasn't allowed to stay, and at no point have I ever thought she was thrown on me, or whatever Louise said about her little boy! I felt bad that I couldn't offer more reassurance and cuddles as I was hooked up to an IV and a Transfusion....but I was more concerned about her feeling loved because thats what you do as a parent!
Louise annoys me so much because being a parent is the most amazing privilege and no child should ever feel like they were the cause of their parents distress!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus christ. I've been keeping upto date every few weeks or so and never commented but Jesus fuxking christ. Wtf are those cards... We get it, you had trauma. As do millions of other women. I nearly lost my life and my rainbow daughters life at 26 weeks due to sepsis. I still get flash backs and cry about those uncertain moments but I AM SO GRATEFUL my daughter and I made it. I would NEVER make her apologise or even think that anyone should apologise to me for suffering the unimaginable. Also when I was first admitted I was medicated with morphine and I can't remember an awful lot, also as humans we block a lot of trauma out, but she seems to remember an awful lot. I remember the looks on people's faces. I remember feeling like we might die and begging for the doctors to save my daughter if it came to it. This was 3 years ago & not at any point have I ever expected my daughter to apologise or tell me that she will be worth all the agony and heartache of bringing her into this world. I'm just grateful we made it and I am immensely proud of my daughter and myself for being sepsis survivors. So I'm sorry for the long post but the Mother's Day cards have made me want to throw up. GROW UP, GET SOME PERSPECTIVE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY. I feel like this little boy is going to forever be reminded that he should be grateful to be here with his Mum when actually it is 100% the other way.
Sorry, I just can't with this...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for Leo I just can’t follow anymore, has she spared a thought to anyone who may be pregnant and reading her posts she would scare the shitless with how depressing and unloving she sounds- she just needs to stop and move on but I imagine it’s giving her too much attention so will continue for the next 10 years. As for Ryan, he is aggressive, perpetrator of domestic abuse and controlling they are both toxic. I hope they do have hired help as Leo may feel some love and security with them

Reactions: 20
Christ. I’d feel awful if I received that card from anyone. Let alone sharing it online! They’re creating this awful narrative between them and feeding each other’s thoughts with it.

Reactions: 13
I actually don't understand or have many words.

Is Ryan as bad as Louise? Or is he just enabling her?! I'm so confused about the cards, why they've written what they have & why loving Leo (their own flesh and blood) is conditional?!

What. The. duck.

Reactions: 20
Just when I think it cant get any worse!......those cards 😧 sooo many things wrong with it, Louise and Ryan deserve eachother, but that little boy deserves so much better

Reactions: 13
She did a story of her first trip to the dentist in a long time and she posted this as well.

64510E6E-3736-4B90-BBE8-ECECF0C5A376.jpeg

This stuff can really trigger people’s anxiety. You iknow how you might go on Google and look up a diseas or condition because you think you have a symptom and then you start to worrying thinking you might have it. Louise needs to calms down with this kind of posting.

Reactions: 7
It says a lot when she posts so much on socials when she hasn’t even acknowledged her own mum on Mother’s Day and all the help she has given them over the past while etc etc. I think it would be hard for her to pay another mum (even her own) a compliment

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The worst bit is that neither of them see how inappropriate the cards are.

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed she’s always boasting about amazing Ryan is and how much he has stepped up to the plate looking after the baby and her. She has always put him on a pedestal and now even more since their baby was born. It’s like she wants us to know how much of a catch he is and how lucky she is to have him as her man.

I also noticed that her and Millie follow each other now and Millie likes some of her posts. In her latest post about her anxiety and medication, Mille commented “You are so brave. Sending so much love. xx”

I wonder who followed who first, but seems that now they are mothers, it has broken the ice and they have put all their MIC 20something feuding to bed, seeing as their all in their early 30s now and settled down. Obviously they are not close friends as they don’t move in the same circles but they do have mutual friends like Binky and Rosie Fortescue and her sister.

Reactions: 2
It says a lot when she posts so much on socials when she hasn’t even acknowledged her own mum on Mother’s Day and all the help she has given them over the past while etc etc. I think it would be hard for her to pay another mum (even her own) a compliment
Oh totally. Her narcissism is monstrous and so out of control. I remember when she posted about the house fire and wrote something like, 'I'm OK and so is Ryan, the dogs, and my mum. It was her mother's house that burnt! Just unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
I sent Ryan a message a while ago about how Leo probably wasn't teething, and sent him one the other day very kindly asking him to reposition Leo in the carrier because he wasn't beeping carried properly and days later, I've now been blocked! Guess he's had a busy mother's day 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I sent Ryan a message a while ago about how Leo probably wasn't teething, and sent him one the other day very kindly asking him to reposition Leo in the carrier because he wasn't beeping carried properly and days later, I've now been blocked! Guess he's had a busy mother's day 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Least you know he read them, maybe he’ll heed your advice 🙏🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.