Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but if her anxiety is that bad how has she managed a night away? If she's so scared of everything, and only been on meds 2 months how has she managed it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah its an emoji 🤣 but the pig hotel is like at least £400 a night with a minimum stay of 2 nights needed
We have a pig hotel and restaurant near us. I’ve been for lunch there ( they used to do a £20 two course lunch in Januarys ). Food was lovely but overpriced normally.

Reactions: 4
We have a pig hotel and restaurant near us. I’ve been for lunch there ( they used to do a £20 two course lunch in Januarys ). Food was lovely but overpriced normally.
I've been to the Pig on the Beach in Swanage for lunch, it was really nice, good food and lovely views.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe they have been away without Leo 🥺🥺🥺

you would think given the time louise has missed out due to her ‘struggles’ she would be wanting that time with him to make up for the time lost.

Horrible horrible people, should never of had a baby!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Scared of her kitchen but not scared to dump her baby on whoever will take him you couldn’t make this tit up! My kid is 11 and I’ve never had a night away from her although she has Sen so it’s different but even still. I remember when she was 4 months I had pre booked tickets to the theatre I left her with my husband and was so anxious I was only out for 3 hours and must have phoned him ten times. The poor little baby is so beautiful he deserves parents who adore him as do all children and don’t just see him as an inconvenience or a prop

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Steph Pratt posted on Instagram about her relationship with josh on mic as usual Louise makes it all about her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Little miss Narcissist
Jesus Christ she can’t cope anyone else having some attention.
I despise of the original attention seeking post, but then for someone to be rude enough to be all ‘ahem ahem I want attention”
She’s so irritating, she also conveniently forgets the many times she’s treated people badly.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ha literally just came here to print the screen shot of the comment made by Louise. Not even one ‘god that was awful’ type comment to Steph. Just straight about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s got a nerve considering she cheated on Andy and alik and whoever else

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220329_141607_com.instagram.android.jpg

Did anyone see this WEIRD post from Stephanie Pratt (not even worth reading, I'll save you from yourselves), and the narcissist comment below 🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“The way I was treated” does she mean all the times she cheated on every man she was with!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s unbelievable! Her comment is completely unrelated to Steph’s post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Steph is ridiculous as well tbh. Why drag all that shite up. Just say someone is your friend.

Reactions: 9
My fave MIC moment is when Louise was standing there looking all pathetic and teary and Millie goes LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE TO HER and slaps Spencer. All terrible ppl but enjoyed it. Anyone else? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What? Away from your baby? 🥴
I just love how they celebrated Mother’s Day away from their baby, they make me sick thinking they’re such victims all the time. My husband and I finally managed to have our first meal out together alone last week and my baby’s almost 8 months now. Before that, the longest we’d been away from the baby at the same time was 40 mins 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.