Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't understand or have many words.

Is Ryan as bad as Louise? Or is he just enabling her?! I'm so confused about the cards, why they've written what they have & why loving Leo (their own flesh and blood) is conditional?!

What. The. duck.
He’s definitely enabling her, without a doubt. And this means he’s putting Louise’s needs, a grown woman, before Leo’s. I think he also holds some resentment towards him though to write those words about ‘I’m sorry’ ‘I’ll make it worthwhile for you and daddy’.

I have to wonder what Louise thinks about Ryan writing ‘now you’re ok you can look after me too’ though. Doesn’t really fit with her insta-narrative does it 🤣

Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed she’s always boasting about amazing Ryan is and how much he has stepped up to the plate looking after the baby and her. She has always put him on a pedestal and now even more since their baby was born. It’s like she wants us to know how much of a catch he is and how lucky she is to have him as her man.

I also noticed that her and Millie follow each other now and Millie likes some of her posts. In her latest post about her anxiety and medication, Mille commented “You are so brave. Sending so much love. xx”

I wonder who followed who first, but seems that now they are mothers, it has broken the ice and they have put all their MIC 20something feuding to bed, seeing as their all in their early 30s now and settled down. Obviously they are not close friends as they don’t move in the same circles but they do have mutual friends like Binky and Rosie Fortescue and her sister.
Millie and Louise never fell out did they? Louise was such a boring yes person then it wouldn’t be possible, and was why Millie liked her :)

Quite interesting balance of red/green arrows on the DM comments- some applaud her and some are bored of the whole thing, but it’s about 50/50 :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The people around her are 100% enabling the behaviour. Those cards are absolutely horrific and so narcissistic. I honestly think that Louise wanted a baby to use as an accessory. She saw other people having one like a only, Millie, Spencer etc and clearly thought she’d get in on the act and all the insta ads that come with it.

Does anyone listen to Ashley James’ podcast? I’d love to hear Louise interviewed on there.

Reactions: 9
Ryan’s lack of posting is interesting… is he saving up a Mother’s Day ‘having been both mother and father for a while. X product was so valuable to me #ad’ or another drip feeding attempt to keep us guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Millie and Louise never fell out did they? Louise was such a boring yes person then it wouldn’t be possible, and was why Millie liked her :)
I googled it out of curiosity. Nothing came up from when they were on MIC but I doubt Millie appreciated Louise's comments about her getting back with Hugo!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ryan’s lack of posting is interesting… is he saving up a Mother’s Day ‘having been both mother and father for a while. X product was so valuable to me #ad’ or another drip feeding attempt to keep us guessing.
Already can't wait for his father's Day content 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I googled it out of curiosity. Nothing came up from when they were on MIC but I doubt Millie appreciated Louise's comments about her getting back with Hugo!

Well, she's one to talk about moving on quickly! She overlaps more than an extremely overlappy thing. At the time of this interview she had been split from Alik for a couple of months and although it says here she's single about a week later she 'announced' her relationship with Ryan (which had obviously been going on while she was still seeing Alik). lol @ the hypocrisy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, she's one to talk about moving on quickly! She overlaps more than an extremely overlappy thing. At the time of this interview she had been split from Alik for a couple of months and although it says here she's single about a week later she 'announced' her relationship with Ryan (which had obviously been going on while she was still seeing Alik). lol @ the hypocrisy!
She left Alik for Ryan 100% 👌🏻 and knowing her history of cheating she probably did overlap them hence why Ryan has a bee in his bonnet whenever another man so much as glances in her direction. I highly doubt she has been faithful to Ryan. Do you remember when she was with Andy she disappeared all night and it turns out she was with that lad from One Direction… her whole attitude was bordering on he should have been proud of her for pulling someone famous 🙄

Reactions: 18
That card is shocking! My mum nearly died giving birth to my brothers but has only ever said how scared she was for them not herself. Money gives them such an sense of entitlement to everything. And everything must be perfect.
They really should be given a taste of parenthood beforehand, it’s so damaging for poor Leo growing up with their mindset. Instagram has made people believe kids are easy, cute & trophies to parade around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who shares what has been written in their Mother’s Day cards? Attention seeking toe rags. Don’t see me posting my Mother’s Day card saying ‘to Watermelon, happy Mother’s Day, you MILF’ from my fella do ya

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's a narcissist, he's a control freak with roid rage.
I used to nanny for seriously upper class families. They saw having children as a duty nothing else. They never showed affection for their children, just contempt for how much of a inconvenience they were. In each of the families I worked for I was one of many members of staff. The children got up after the parents left to do whatever and had to be in bed before they got home again. The only time they spent with their parents was functions and family events. They even had a maid care for them at Christmas.
As soon as they hit 8yrs old they were in boarding school, full time.
One of the boys I looked after never showed any emotion when around his parents, like little Leo. It's like some unwritten posh people book on how to bring up children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for Leo. What if he doesn’t manage to make it worth it for his mum? Because obviously just existing isn’t enough for her, she needs to see tricks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god that new photo 😞 she’s actually holding her dress out as if to say look at me while LH is pushed to the back of the photo facing the wrong way 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I used to nanny for seriously upper class families. They saw having children as a duty nothing else. They never showed affection for their children, just contempt for how much of a inconvenience they were. In each of the families I worked for I was one of many members of staff. The children got up after the parents left to do whatever and had to be in bed before they got home again. The only time they spent with their parents was functions and family events. They even had a maid care for them at Christmas.
One of the boys I looked after never showed any emotion when around his parents, like little Leo. It's like some unwritten posh people book on how to bring up children.
This is SO accurate!

Reactions: 2
And “The year dreams come true” :( didn’t that happen last year when Leo was born? If I wrote that playfully I would at least put a disclaimer- I’d be so hurt if my mum wrote that even now 😂

Reactions: 10
It was a surreal scroll… it started with the new face, then a big chunk in the middle of very orange face with thick eye make up, heavy blush and dark lipstick and then eventually the old face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very insightful, definitely agree with this - my partner has wealthy parents and this is 100% true in those circles!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.