Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan's not even posted a birthday message. If someone died and came back to life you'd be making a huge deal out of their next birthday. He looks very moody in that story she put up of him earlier,I'd probably be too though if I was looking after a baby, cooking and my other half was having their hair done

Reactions: 15
My boy was born late November so about the same age and he is always smiling and gurgling. He's got covid at the moment but can still crack a smile! I know you shouldn't compare babies but poor Leo looks so miserable.
Also, her outfit is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Balloons with their pictures on?! (Classy)

Who on earth makes a baby who is 4 1/2 stand up?

The obligatory pic where Leo is plonked on her lap

Super dad at it again with Leo strapped to him preparing food ( it’s all about the likes people)

And bloody Zara with her gushing post

And let’s not forget——the ‘ it’s all about you’ comment

They’re all enabling her

Reactions: 11
OMG stop it. She's only 32?? I thought she was about 38.

These rich people, man. No style and dusty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
‘I made it to 32’ jeeeeeez 🙄. Considering how long her Instagram speeches are I bet the real life speech was riveting 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn’t the cake odd. who has we love you written on a birthday cake! it’s all so bloody dramatic all the bloody time 🙄

Speeches make me want to die. If it’s a wedding FINE otherwise shut up please and sit down 🤣
It’s toe curling isn’t it. I never know where to look. And can’t you just imagine how self involved it was.
Louise ‘the miracle’ Thompson

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.