Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 “Baby on Board” - the sense of entitlement cracks me up! I wonder how many people know the real reason for having these signs - they’re not to deter tailgaters! They’re meant so that if your car is in a serious accident, that emergency workers search around your car incase an improperly secured car seat (or baby within one) has been ejected from the vehicle. They should always be taken down when the baby is not “on board”.

Reactions: 17
Quetiapine taken in low doses is used as a anti anxiety medication or to try and stabilise emotional deregulation…. not as an anti psychotic.
Although both those meds used in the long term are shocking for screwing up your metabolism.
Do we know she’s on quetiapine?

Quetiapine taken in low doses is used as a anti anxiety medication or to try and stabilise emotional deregulation…. not as an anti psychotic.
Although both those meds used in the long term are shocking for screwing up your metabolism.
Quetiapine is an anti psychotic drug, mainly used in the treatment of mood disorders and schizophrenia.

I'm sure it's also used in the way you've described but I know for certain that it is an anti psychotic medication as I have clients that take it, though I am not in the medical profession myself.

As others have said, the way that she never alludes to Leo is very alarming- I would expect her to end her depressing/triggering posts with something like: "Anyway my gorgeous little boy is here now, he's healthy and happy and that's all the matters." But there's nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Quetiapine is an anti psychotic drug, mainly used in the treatment of mood disorders and schizophrenia.

It may also be used in the way you've described but I know for certain that it is an anti psychotic medication as I have clients that take it, though I am not in the medical profession myself.
Oh I know . I didn’t say ( I don’t think ) that it wasn’t . I can’t imagine that is how it is being taken for in Louise’s case though .
It’s a helpful med, especially to avoid the more addictive Benzo group.

Reactions: 2
Yeah could be used for either really, more typically for psychotic/manic behaviour but totally depends on the dr prescribing as each will have their preferred meds. Tbh though it’s all a guess game as she’s not exactly providing a clear picture 😂

I take quetipine 25 mg to help me sleep! It knocks me out. Can’t imagine her getting up for the night feeds

From what shes been drip feeding I came to the conclusion that she has been in a physchosis as postnatal depression in its severest form can lead to that, so presumably thats why shes been prescribed the quetiapine, but again its all just speculation still and no doubt when she spills all she'll have been diagnosed with a brand new mental illness that nobody has ever had before and say its been named after her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she tends towards depression, panic and introspection so was probably a psychosis. Not that I don’t feel sorry for her but she won’t be the first and the last to have it..

Reactions: 1
They are both vile. Ryan making an AD post about the fire to flog something for the dogs and her just trying to whip up interest in her trauma again....they need to get a grip.

Reactions: 8
I think she developed a panic disorder which is awful . She has been prescribed sertraline … which takes ages to escalate up to a treatment dose and Quetiapine at a 25 mg dose when anxious and perhaps 50 mg at night to sleep .

Reactions: 4
However of course it’s a huge massive deal .., I actually work in psych medicine but it does not make me immune to have real life tit

If she was actually psychotic olanzapine / rispriridone / aripirazole would be much better first line medication to treat it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Getting obsessed with checking her nails to see if the photo posts are current.

Since the 9th of March (so 2 weeks ago) her nails have been white, red, white, white, red 🙃

Also those pills in her hands are most definitely NOT the two drugs she is claiming she takes.. they are massive 😂 the two she takes are teeny tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting obsessed with checking her nails to see if the photo posts are current.

Since the 9th of March (so 2 weeks ago) her nails have been white, red, white, white, red 🙃

Also those pills in her hands are most definitely NOT the two drugs she is claiming she takes.. they are massive 😂 the two she takes are teeny tiny.
Whenever I've had sertraline, they've been quite big tablets

Lot of faff and tat for Louise's birthday.

You'd think she was turning the big age of 5 😂

Does anyone think Leo looks positioned weirdly in the carrier this morning? Looks an odd angle.

That poor kid looks so uncomfortable in the carrier whilst Ryan is preparing food. Instead of filming it why doesn’t Louise take her son off him!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.