Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t reveal what happened for ages because then it will be over and done with and she can’t drag it out for the gram anymore. Got to keep the attention seeking going ooooooon and on

Reactions: 9
Why would she name what medication she’s on? It’s not like people can just say oh well she is on that medication so I want to be too!!
Medications work differently for different people! I tried sertraline a couple of years ago and it didn’t work for me so I found one that does! Does she think that these medications work for everyone so if ur having mental health problems just get these tablets? I just don’t understand her at all!
This is exactly what I was questioning.
She said "I want to answer a question that I'm sure is on a lot of people's minds. What medication am I on?"
Why would that be something people are wondering? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Quetiapine taken in low doses is used as a anti anxiety medication or to try and stabilise emotional deregulation…. not as an anti psychotic.
Although both those meds used in the long term are shocking for screwing up your metabolism.

Reactions: 8
How can she sit and write so much tit when she has a baby to look after

Ah yes// she doesn’t have a baby to look after

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can feel the privilege in her writing. Seems like she’s not equipped enough to handle any trauma that’s come her way because she’s been raised with a silver spoon up her ass. How are people close to her not concerned about the way she’s behaving.
There are millions of people in this country taking antidepressants, how have they managed to take them without writing a self applauding status about them!

Reactions: 21
There are so many comments from people saying "you're so brave sharing your story". What story there isn't one?!

I can't even find her comment where she wrote the rest 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Her posts are getting more and more narcissistic. I feel like she’s seen an amazing opportunity to capitalise on her post birth issues and is going to milk it for all it’s worth. When I was at my lowest with PND, the very last thing I wanted to do was share how I was feeling with thousands of strangers. It’s attention seeking. Makes me wonder whether she’s seeking attention from her followers because she isn’t getting enough from the people around her? I assume a lot of Ryan, Sam, Zara etc’s attention is mainly on Leo (as it rightly should be).

Reactions: 16
This is exactly what I was questioning.
She said "I want to answer a question that I'm sure is on a lot of people's minds. What medication am I on?"
Why would that be something people are wondering? 🤔
nobody is wondering but in her narcissistic mind we are all wondering and worried about her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Christ! Ryan is flogging dog products now. Let’s get this straight-the house fire was 5 months ago-yes,5 months ago!! And he’s now got around to addressing the fact the dogs are stressed-yeah right! £££££££. They’ll sell anything ( I swear Binky Felstead was flogging miracle grow a few days ago)
Baby related-they must surely have day and night nannies-if she can faff about with hair and make up all day and they’re riding off into the sunset (on the probably gifted bike), who on earth is with that poor child? And there’s never any mention of sleepless nights from him.

omg Ryan’s retelling of the fire is so dramatic, i sort of do hope they get a book deal 😅 they’re both so desperate for attention and for validation that they’re sooo special

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe another reason for louise’s most recent dramatic post is because she wants to emphasise that she is more anxious and mentally unwell than the dogs 🤣

• Haha
Why do they write so much they need to put it in a comment and why don't they pin the god damn comment so you're not scrolling trying to find it FS.

Literally the only thing I picked out of that inane drivel that is her latest post is that the insufferable twit can’t spell ‘WAILED’
Just shows what a waste of money her education was!
Also I’m betting that she is prescribed quetiapine in a very low dose to help with anxiety rather than a larger amount for the anti psychotic effect. But she wants everyone to think OMG she must be in a bad way if she is on anti psychotic medication! I have been on it before and even in low doses it has a sedative effect. I had to come off it as I wasn’t able to hear my baby boy crying in the night as it knocked me out that much! But I would imagine that is a bonus to her.
Like many other posters I have been on anti depressants and various medication for my mental health over half my life but never mention it to anyone else or go on about!

Reactions: 15
Hes such an aggressive hole, is he the only person in the world to ever have a baby in their car so much so that everyone has to "back up"
bleeping hell, you’d literally think between the pair of them they’re the first couple to ever have a baby or suffer any adversity at all. They live on another planet. Hey, Ry & Lou, do you wanna pay my massively increased utility bill?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hes such an aggressive hole, is he the only person in the world to ever have a baby in their car so much so that everyone has to "back up"
His ego is so insufferable. I can imagine him swanning around London barging people out the way because traumatised Louise can’t possibly walk a km without going into the foetus position.
And yet he simply can’t advice her to take a step back from social media and pause the traumatising story telling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG what a dick! 🤣

(PS I had a cute Winnie the Pooh one of these when I had my baby, but it was just because i thought it was cute, I didn’t expect people to back off! If I notice one I just tend to smile and think ‘How sweet, they have a baby’ not, Stay Back People!!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.