Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking she's soooooo traumatised and f**ked up she can't help but be harbouring resentment toward Leo as he is the reason she's "suffering". The fact she never really mentions him, never says how grateful she is to have him rings massive alarm bells for me.

Reactions: 18
Ryan still can’t position Leo properly in a carrier - his last post gave me the willies, the poor thing must be so uncomfortable. I really wish that Baby Bjorn would reach out and give him some advice.

Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie that medicine she looks like she’s taking for her ptsd looks like a paracetamol or co-codamol packet 😂 I can’t even comment on what she’s written because she has wound me up true and proper this morning but I am pmsing also so it could just be that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she serious?
"I bet that's hard to imagine"
No it isn't Louise. So many people deal with this stuff!
And thinking that way about ptsd ect just shows how crappy of a person she is.

"I couldn't even look at Leo or anyone except my immediate family"
Isn't Leo immediate family? 😂

Saying she still can't talk about the past or whatever. Yet its all she does 😂

And then "I want to answer a question that I'm sure is on a lot of people's minds. What medication am I taking?"
I don't think anyone is wondering that Louise.

Attachments

I RAN here after reading that post this morning. She really is full of herself, like she is the only person in the whole world to have experienced trauma. That poor little boy. It’s glaringly obvious she resents him and blames him for her MH issues 😔

• Haha
I'm sorry but that anxious and depressed yet you've your hair perfectly styled, and glammed up. I know sometimes making yourself look good can help you feel better but she never seems to look anything but dolled up.

Reactions: 15
I can guarantee she won’t have been through anything as bad as what you had. Bless you that sounds super scary!

Also if she had had a Cardiac arrest and “died” (which lets face it she didn’t) she would have needed post arrest ICU care. And as part of ventilator acquired pneumonia prevention, teeth brushing and oral hygiene will be seen to by the ICU nurses, multiple times each day.

She is a narcissistic liar.
It was a bit scary but first baby I didn’t know any better. My mum didn’t live nearby so I was on my own when h
Ryan still can’t position Leo properly in a carrier - his last post gave me the willies, the poor thing must be so uncomfortable. I really wish that Baby Bjorn would reach out and give him some advice.
When my daughter had a baby 5 years ago she visited a lady who was an expert in baby carriers who showed her how to use it properly. She also has depression problems and couldn’t breastfeed ( cause of the meds) but just got on with it. Her daughter is the centre of her life
Silly narcissistic Louise like all the influencers thought a baby would make her relevant and would make her money

Reactions: 5
I I I I I I I I it’s always about her.

I can’t stand such a narcissistic, self obsessed spoilt little brat.

Many people go through horrendous things in life, we pick ourselves up and life must go on.
She’s so beeping deluded to think she’s the only person with problems.

Seriously, has she even any awareness of current World situations , like Ukraine for instance the utter devastation and trauma people are going through there. She would not be able to comprehend what they’re going through.

Funny she’s always got spotless make up and hair. Just realise how blooming lucky you are in life and pull yourself together for your son.

Rar she’s so blooming irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OK, so in these latest ramblings, Louise wants us to know that she is on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics. Obviously she is SERIOUSLY bleeping STRONG though- we expect no less!

She writes that during one of her terrors, she "whaled" at Ryan and her mother. To whale is to hit someone/something forcefully and repeatedly so I assume she means "wailed", as in a high-pitched cry.

She also has "Mama" on a bracelet on her wrist, presumably to remind her that she is one.

• Haha
  • Wow
I am lost for words really…. The bottle feeding post was bizarre - no one cares how you feed your baby as long it’s fed. Maybe she was just trying to prove she’s fed him once?
I am all for ‘celebrities’ normalising MH problems but this rambling self centred nonsense is ridiculous. Why does she name her medication? That doesn’t reduce stigma it just means we can all Google it to prove what it is. Surely if she had ANY sense she would put some numbers and information down for where people can find help but no it’s all about her and yet again trying to keep us guessing ‘I wish I had died on the operating table’ sorry did she forgot that she said she did die?

Did anyone else see on Zara’s stories* about Sam having to go to hospital as unwell and he has some “complicated blood results”… no wonder Louise had to pull the drama out of the bag, can’t have someone else be ill or have Zara enjoy her career moment

*sorry if already mentioned above

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure she'll ever share the full story, she would have other people commenting that they had the same experiences/traumatic birth/blood loss etc etc and I think she will always want to give off the impression that she had it worse than anyone else.

Reactions: 14
It annoyed me when she said "im glad something like this happened to me".....she really does think shes special. It probably really has shook her to her core that something like this could happen to a privileged, spoilt little brat who thinks trauma only happens to the people beneath her. It blows my mind that there are so many people who follow her that think shes a great role model, its no wonder the world is fucked.

Edit - It also disgusts me seeing her dressed all prim and proper holding her medication (nothing against people on meds ive been on them myself)....she'll be doing ads for pharmaceutical companies next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would she name what medication she’s on? It’s not like people can just say oh well she is on that medication so I want to be too!!
Medications work differently for different people! I tried sertraline a couple of years ago and it didn’t work for me so I found one that does! Does she think that these medications work for everyone so if ur having mental health problems just get these tablets? I just don’t understand her at all!

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to belittle what she refers to as “mind altering drugs” but it’s actually really common to be on medication for mental health issues. I’m not saying that’s a good thing or a bad thing, just that I don’t understand why she’s so dramatic about it? I’ve been on two different antidepressants and diazepam over the last 14 years. I imagine a lot of you guys are on antidepressants or have been in the past, or have close loved ones who have. I’m all for addressing stigma but it’s clear her intention is more about getting sympathy than about doing good in the mental health community

Reactions: 19
I don’t want to belittle what she refers to as “mind altering drugs” but it’s actually really common to be on medication for mental health issues. I’m not saying that’s a good thing or a bad thing, just that I don’t understand why she’s so dramatic about it? I’ve been on two different antidepressants and diazepam over the last 14 years. I imagine a lot of you guys are on antidepressants or have been in the past, or have close loved ones who have. I’m all for addressing stigma but it’s clear her intention is more about getting sympathy than about doing good in the mental health community
agree. I've been on sertraline for 5 years, what's the big deal

She is genuinely so privileged that I think all of this is relatively common and experienced by people everywhere, every day, and she genuinely thinks she’s an exception. Life of luxury eh.

Now I know we all react differently in situations, but duck me will someone stop putting penny's in this bleep.
I nearly died in childbirth had pints of blood transfused. I had to get on with it, I had a new born and little boy to sort.
It's not normal. Her essay's are self indulgent, people have bad things happen every single day. It's called life.
If she was so traumatised she wouldn't be putting herself out for public scrutiny.
head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.