Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure we’ll ever know the exact date he was born, especially as they think 20 weeks is 5 months..if that was the case then I‘m 2.75 years older than I think I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's probably crying because he's being weaned too early and his system isn't coping well.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Louise posted in her stories "happy 5 months Leo"

Why are they constantly aging this baby up 😂 .

They'll be posting "Happy 1 year" when he's only 10 months with whatever maths system they're using.

But considering on November 14th she posted that there was no baby yet... he's not bleeding 5 months Louise. He's barely even 4.5 months
My friend always did this, I would do months and she would do weeks, our babies were 2 weeks apart and when my baby was just turning 7 months she would say she had a 9 month old, never understood it to be honest as they are only little for a short time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yeah bc Ryan posted this on March 7th.

Do these two numpties know how birthdays work?
View attachment 1170332
7th November to 7th March is over 17 weeks 😂
Can't believe they count months as 4 weeks.
It's a big pet peeve when people do this 😂
What are they going to do when he gets to 12 months old in their 4 week term and realise there's still another 4 weeks to his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really confused me one day when I said I had a four and a half month old and a girl obviously using weeks thought my daughter was born on the same day as her son but there was a few weeks difference. It's embarrassing for them they can't get even that right

Reactions: 10
They're such lazy parents. Ryan's favourite time with Leo is plonking him in front of the TV!? He's not even 5 months old why is that baby watching films??

Reactions: 10
My friend always did this, I would do months and she would do weeks, our babies were 2 weeks apart and when my baby was just turning 7 months she would say she had a 9 month old, never understood it to be honest as they are only little for a short time!
what did your friend say when her baby turned ‘12 months’ but still wasn’t ‘one year’ old?!

it’s so infuriating, why do people even think months are counted like this? I can’t believe both of them believe it too!! Actual idiots the pair of them!

Reactions: 8
what did your friend say when her baby turned ‘12 months’ but still wasn’t ‘one year’ old?!

it’s so infuriating, why do people even think months are counted like this? I can’t believe both of them believe it too!! Actual idiots the pair of them!
She told me it all evened out apparently but for the life of me I couldn't see how

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're such lazy parents. Ryan's favourite time with Leo is plonking him in front of the TV!? He's not even 5 months old why is that baby watching films??
Excuse me, I think you'll find that he is indeed 5 months.

And in two weeks he'll be 6 months. 😂

No wonder they're weaning now. And complained about teething at the tender age of 2 months old

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold on.. it was only Friday she posted the picture of him in the chair saying he was ‘4.5 months going on 10 months’. He’s aged half a month in 3 days! Wow this boy is so advanced….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hold on.. it was only Friday she posted the picture of him in the chair saying he was ‘4.5 months going on 10 months’. He’s aged half a month in 3 days! Wow this boy is so advanced….
It will be his 3rd birthday next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like they can’t keep on top of the crap they chat. Quite simply put they either can’t work out how months work or they lied when they said on the 14th he still hadn’t arrived.

“1 more month and you will be half a year”🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s like they can’t keep on top of the crap they chat. Quite simply put they either can’t work out how months work or they lied when they said on the 14th he still hadn’t arrived.

“1 more month and you will be half a year”🤔
I just don't think they've got enough brain cells between them to work it out.
Because Ryan posted saying Happy 4 months and then said he was 16 weeks today.
Well 4 months is over 17 weeks.
So they literally think every 4 weeks he goes up a month in age.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh wow, jokes aside Ryan seems to be confirming no smiles and giggles? That is really concerning, isn’t it? For the smiles anyway as I’m sure that’s usually 6-8 weeks so he seems very behind there. My son was 4 months (actual months!) with a proper belly laugh but he does have a disability diagnosed at birth so I’m not sure if that was late or typical.

DF573BBB-90A9-4AAE-A23E-63798D076E4D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh wow, jokes aside Ryan seems to be confirming no smiles and giggles? That is really concerning, isn’t it? For the smiles anyway as I’m sure that’s usually 6-8 weeks so he seems very behind there. My son was 4 months (actual months!) with a proper belly laugh but he does have a disability diagnosed at birth so I’m not sure if that was late or typical.

View attachment 1171732
My daughter is 6 months and doesn't belly laugh but smiles alot and does a little laugh occasionally. Every baby is different 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
HE ISNT 5 MONTHS UNTIL THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY EACH MONTH - sorry just needed to shout so these humans that probably had private education can here me! He may be 20 weeks but that isn’t 5 months!!!

He was born on 15th November 2021 at specifically 09:44am which doesn’t make him 5 months until 15th April

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.