Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella’s kitchen do that range of purées from 4 months so she could just be going by that. I’m not sticking up for Louise but first time mums in general who don’t have any experience and don’t always get everything “right”.
Sorry that’s just an excuse ! Buy a book on weaning or look it up online ! They have their phones surgically attached to their hands all day every day maybe if they changed it from camera to Google they could spend two minutes of their busy day looking up what’s actually best for their baby !!!!!
I’m actually disgusted watching him being spoon fed that sweet purée when he’s not even ready or old enough for weaning !
Oh and I can comment because if they are going to show this on their “platform” then I have the right to call them out !
I’m no earth mother and live in the real world but there really is no excuse for such ignorance in this day and age !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not only is she weaning way too early - it’s the worst to start on sweet flavours such as banana. Just shows how clueless they are weaning a baby on sweet will make a rod for your own back when you want to introduce savoury flavours like broccoli, peas, mash etc
Amen to that, plus it's hugely pushed to start on iron rich foods first - as iron is the most important thing for babies! Also...and i know everyone has personal preference...but the aggressive spoon feeding is so outdated!!! I really thought she would have waited till 6months to do proper BLW as she pretends to be so 'trendy'... The fact that they are feeding him so early and the manner in which they are feeding him just shows they have NFI!!!!! Do your research Louise before treating your baby like a child prodigy showpony.

She's just an imbecile and he is a mimbo. Two show-offs with no clue how to raise a child in a normal life. Soooooo out of touch with reality

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you see Zara has said about Sam being ill Christ Louise won’t be happy with that stealing focus

Reactions: 5
Look at me…
I’m such a good mother,carrying my baby in a sling and posting the picture.
No direct interaction-all for the camera.

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Louise
And for those at the back of the room
duck OFF LOUISE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She wouldn’t even need to buy a book, a health visitor would be more than happy to give weaning advice. Baby needs to be able to sit up for weaning to start, he looks very unsupported and slumping to one side on that chair. As others have said weaning too early can lead to stomach and digestive problems further down the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He was born mid November if we go by “five weeks ago my son was born then my world exploded” post when she came back to SM. So he’s 4m. And she’s a fool

Reactions: 7
He was born on 16th November if I remember rightly! Not even 5 months old yet.

Reactions: 4
Seeing Ryan’s instastory this morning of a cup of coffee in an ‘L’ mug I was half expecting to see Leo drinking from it ~ 4monthsgoingon40

• Haha
Louise posted in her stories "happy 5 months Leo"

Why are they constantly aging this baby up 😂 .

They'll be posting "Happy 1 year" when he's only 10 months with whatever maths system they're using.

But considering on November 14th she posted that there was no baby yet... he's not bleeding 5 months Louise. He's barely even 4.5 months

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it was 5 months it would be 4th November however I think she’s going by weeks which will be 15th November. She is thick as tit nobody counts months by weeks. I get paid 4 weekly which means I have 13 pay days a year because 4 weeks does not equal a month

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it was 5 months it would be 4th November however I think she’s going by weeks which will be 15th November. She is thick as tit nobody counts months by weeks. I get paid 4 weekly which means I have 13 pay days a year because 4 weeks does not equal a month
That expensive education is really showing

• Haha
Louise posted in her stories "happy 5 months Leo"

Why are they constantly aging this baby up 😂 .

They'll be posting "Happy 1 year" when he's only 10 months with whatever maths system they're using.

But considering on November 14th she posted that there was no baby yet... he's not bleeding 5 months Louise. He's barely even 4.5 months
Haha I just came here to say I swear he’s having monthly birthdays every two weeks 🤣

I’m sure he was born around two weeks before my little boy, and mine isn’t 4 months yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah bc Ryan posted this on March 7th.

Do these two numpties know how birthdays work?
Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 13.32.44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of a lurker on this thread but this birthday thing is hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.